The John F Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy | Who Killed JFK ? Truth Is Out !

LookmanLook

Rookie
Sep 8, 2016
What up people. How you guys doing ? GOOD good Alright lets hit it

Who Really killed JFK ? Was Lee Harvey Oswald innocent ? Is there a conspiracy behind JFK's Assassination Stay Tuned !!!

Check out my video on it:

maxresdefault.jpg

trumpconspiracytheories.png

it was richard nixon wasn't it?

Its pretty astonishing and amazing that to this day,people are ignorant about DICK Nixons involvement.:cuckoo:

Its common knowledge among many people that LBJ had a huge hand in it but it is unreal how the sheep are ignorant that LBJ's pal Nixon,was involved in it up to his ears every bit as much as LBJ was.:rolleyes: Guess there was a REASON they called him tricky dick. they seem to be ignorant that they served in the senate together,that nixon as far back to his days as a congressmen had ties to the mob,-he pardoned jack ruby in 1947 for unamerican activities,had ties to the CIA-as VP under Eisenhower,he ran CIA covert wars for them,but MOST IMPORTANTLY,John Connolly,LBJ's good friend from texas,soon as LBJ got out of office,he switched parties becoming a republican serving under none other than Nixon.:D

Who Really killed JFK ? Was Lee Harvey Oswald innocent ? Is there a conspiracy behind JFK's Assassination Stay Tuned !!!

Not the best of videos on the subject but it did however in a nutty way,explain the truth how the fed and the CIA were behind it all and how they gained from it. Like it said so well,THEY are still around,the winners always get to rewrite history.

No. How would he relate to this case ?

Of course he did not orchestrate the plan and put it all together himself but same as LBJ,he had a major hand in it. I dont think the assassination would have worked had it been anywhere else other than dallas.

The establishment knew LBJ would be more than happy to use his texas connections to cover it up. speaking of that there is a great book out there that is called just that THE TEXAS CONNECTION.It goes into great detail how LBJ used his texas connections to cover up the evidence.

LBJ had the dallas police in his pockets.It was the PERFECT place to pull it off for him to use his connections to cover up the evidence.:thup:

No. How would he relate to this case ?

Of course he did not orchestrate the plan and put it all together himself but same as LBJ,he had a major hand in it. I dont think the assassination would have worked had it been anywhere else other than dallas.

The establishment knew LBJ would be more than happy to use his texas connections to cover it up. speaking of that there is a great book out there that is called just that THE TEXAS CONNECTION.It goes into great detail how LBJ used his texas connections to cover up the evidence.

LBJ had the dallas police in his pockets.It was the PERFECT place to pull it off for him to use his connections to cover up the evidence.:thup:

Dayam you are stupid! Wasn't it you who whined incessantly about another poster's obsession with 9/11 because you thought it to be ancient history? Now you whine about something that happened over 50 years ago? WTF is wrong with you? Are you really brain dead? Do you really think no one notices?

Who killed JFK? It beats the hell out of me.

So JFK sings Executive Order 1110 to do away with the Fed and then goes to Dallas. I just can't fit the pieces together as to who would have wanted him dead.

So JFK sings Executive Order 1110 to do away with the Fed and then goes to Dallas. I just can't fit the pieces together as to who would have wanted him dead.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and disinfo agent SAYIT can only and cry in defeat like the monkey troll he is disguising the cry as a laugh in defeat:D

and disinfo agent SAYIT can only and cry in defeat like the monkey troll he is disguising the cry as a laugh in defeat:D

What do you mean by "disinfo agent." I haven't noticed that about SAYIT .

yeah one paid shill will defend another paid shill.your MUCH more clever than he is though PRETENDING to be against government corruption.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

yeah one paid shill will defend another paid shill.your MUCH more clever than he is though PRETENDING to be against government corruption.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Rabbit crap, Kool Aid Breath.

Forum List

Back