Is Tom Cruise still the biggest draw of all time

Cruise is a short little dude with a fucked up belief system called Scientology.

Granted, he's been in some really good movies, but I credit the writers, not Cruise for the success of the movies.
....why do you hate the white man so much? ..just because he makes more than you...you people [ blacks/Obama/etc ] hate rich white men

I don't dislike Tom Cruise because he's white, I dislike him because he's a mediocre actor who has a fucked up belief system. But, keep viewing everything through partisan lenses if that helps you sleep at night.
1. he's a good actor
2. but you people say RACE is involved in EVERYTHING ---so you are contradicting yourselves now..[ you know--like when a WHITE cop kills a black ]..or hahahhahahah--Starbucks--hahhahaha

..a mediocre actor is like Elvis--Elvis was a little better than John Wayne...Wayne didn't have any range.....

...and at least Scientology is not based on lies like BLM is

Russel Crowe and Sean Connery are not liked by most directors and actors and their careers have faded away.
faded??? Connery has been around for a loooong time --since 1954!!
See YouTube for why nobody wants to work with them.
Connery didn't fade away for no reason.
He was a great actor but fell out of grace a good number of years ago.
he's 89!!
Check out YouTube.
Connery was telling directors how to direct.
If he kept his mouth shut he would have been asked to do many more movies in his 50s and 60s.

They say Russel Crowe simply treats everybody like they're beneath him.

Russel Crowe and Sean Connery are not liked by most directors and actors and their careers have faded away.
he's 89!!
Check out YouTube.
If he kept his mouth shut he would have been asked to do many more movies in his 50s and 60s.

that's different than fading away then

Cruise, like Mel Gibson, is Hollywood royalty that can't die. Remember when Gibson's career was dead for maybe a week? Then he made a ridiculously good movie. and everybody forgot that he hates Jews.

Which movie was it that Gibson was in that made everyone forget that he hates Jews?

And, while I've liked the Road Warrior movies, as well as have a fondness for the movie Braveheart, there isn't really any movie that he's made that can make me forget his meltdown over Jewish people.

Personally, I think that Gibson stinks on ice as a human being, but he has made some decent flicks that I enjoy. I can separate the person from the roles that they have played.

I used to really think Kid Rock was an okay dude, that is, until he opened his mouth about his politics. Now? I think Kid Rock is a stupendous ass hat, but that doesn't change how I feel about the music he made that I like. Just means that even assholes can do good on occasion.
I do not believe Gibson hates Jews. He was known to be one of those guys who is bawdy with his mouth at parties. When he made the Passion movie, he got massive flack. He didn't deserve it. Sometimes we forget messages people make in their movies. And he has made a lot of good ones, even for entertainment.

he's 89!!
Check out YouTube.

that's different than fading away then
I have no skin in the game.
I was shocked that Connery was so hands on.

My most favorite film with Tom Cruise is Risky Business. Why? My most favorite actor is also in the film, I love Bronson Pinchot SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Cruise always!!!

Holly

My most favorite film with Tom Cruise is Risky Business. Why? My most favorite actor is also in the film, I love Bronson Pinchot SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Cruise always!!!

Holly
..he does a good job in that and All the Right Moves

Mega movies? Is that a useless cliche? War of the Worlds remake was a decent movie but little Dakota Fanning is a grown up woman and I haven't seen a Cruise movie in a while.

Cruise, like Mel Gibson, is Hollywood royalty that can't die. Remember when Gibson's career was dead for maybe a week? Then he made a ridiculously good movie. and everybody forgot that he hates Jews.

Which movie was it that Gibson was in that made everyone forget that he hates Jews?

And, while I've liked the Road Warrior movies, as well as have a fondness for the movie Braveheart, there isn't really any movie that he's made that can make me forget his meltdown over Jewish people.

Personally, I think that Gibson stinks on ice as a human being, but he has made some decent flicks that I enjoy. I can separate the person from the roles that they have played.

I used to really think Kid Rock was an okay dude, that is, until he opened his mouth about his politics. Now? I think Kid Rock is a stupendous ass hat, but that doesn't change how I feel about the music he made that I like. Just means that even assholes can do good on occasion.
I do not believe Gibson hates Jews. He was known to be one of those guys who is bawdy with his mouth at parties. When he made the Passion movie, he got massive flack. He didn't deserve it. Sometimes we forget messages people make in their movies. And he has made a lot of good ones, even for entertainment.

Might wanna do a bit of research on what a passion play is. It was originally used to incite Christians into going against Jews.

Jewish actors ??
Coreys ?? One dead and one retired
Seth Rogan “ funny fat kid from 90s” -is compete buffoon and hack
Jordan Gordon levitt- washed up aging guy

Jonah - other fat kid who is a fat adult ?? Funny and talented but he is not a big commodity anymore as adult
Ben stiller - schmendrick

Forum List

Back