Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

Let's look at the numbers:

View attachment 734364 Total votes: 2,558,665
View attachment 734367 Total votes: 2,572,097
View attachment 734369 Total votes: 2,521,030
View attachment 734371 Total votes: 2,508,715

What are chances that ~15K more people vote for Senator than for Governor, or ~50K less people vote for Secretary of State, or ~70K less people vote for AG?

They're all on the same ballot, aren't they?
The probability is 1.

That is how probability works when you try and apply it to the past. You may ask the question WHY things happened that way but that would mean you would need to find evidence of the claim this is due to fraud but you and everyone claiming they were stolen never do that. Ever.

I wonder why?

Republicans check one

1. Kari Lake lost because she is an unqualified candidate who spouts bizarre election fraud claims

2. The election was stolen

Those Democrats are GENIUSES. They rigged an election without a single one being caught!

A whole army of conspirators somehow managed to rig the election in REPUBLICAN-controlled districts without getting caught or any of them talking about it.

WOW!!!!
It's a Christmas miracle.

The probability is 1.

That is how probability works when you try and apply it to the past. You may ask the question WHY things happened that way but that would mean you would need to find evidence of the claim this is due to fraud but you and everyone claiming they were stolen never do that. Ever.

I wonder why?

I do not work elections, and I don't have evidence. What I do have is numbers presented by officials and they do not match, therefore I ask questions.
If 2.5 million people vote in elections for four different offices, you would expect to see 2.5 million votes. Of course, discrepancies are possible, due to voter errors, but not often.
My question is, WHY numbers don't match? The fact that you're not seeing anything wrong with these discrepancies and not asking the same question means that you know there is a fraud, you know that investigation into it would be blocked, evidence destroyed, and therefore fraud cannot be proven, and you're completely support it because that the only way you can stay in power.

1668116240977472.jpg

I would say what contributed to her loss:
  • Cyber Ninjas cost Maricopa County millions while their work left a lot to be desired
  • Her telling McCain Republicans to get the hell out of here
  • Pro-choice Republicans had a serious consideration to make now that Roe v Wade has been erased

az-governor-election-results.jpg

Kari Lake lost by 17,116 votes.

29,852 people have died from Covid in Arizona.

The vast majority of Covid deaths in Arizona were among eligible voters over 65, and the vast majority of those people were unvaxxed:

As we all know, most anti-vaxxers are Republicans. There are other demographics, but the bulk of anti-vaxxers are Republicans.

The biggest divide on vaccination isn’t race or income but party — and the divide is growing

The unvaccinated lean Republican by a 3-to-1 margin

Here is an example of something I have been saying for a while now:

research.png
Um, no, that is not why Lake lost...We all know the real reason...

Says you...However, to be fair, you were never going to vote for her anyway, so your opinion is moot.

Correct, I do not live in Az and I do not vote for members of the duopoly.

But, we will keep this in mind every time you talk about Biden since you were never going to vote for him, thus making your opinion of him moot.

That shit stain was put there by your delusional crazy old man Orange God who wiped his ass with the COTUS!
Make a list of what Trump did that was unconstitutional.

Then make bidens list.

Correct, I do not live in Az and I do not vote for members of the duopoly.

But, we will keep this in mind every time you talk about Biden since you were never going to vote for him, thus making your opinion of him moot.
The same would then apply to your opinion of Trump

Remember, kids. Manufacturing bullshit with no evidence doesn't mean you won.

We know you cheat, we know EXACTLY how you cheat; your DNC even tells us that an accurate voter database is an "existential threat".

The RNC is fully cooperating and 99.99% of the judges refuse to overturn an election

Fuck you and your gaslighting

I would say what contributed to her loss:
  • Cyber Ninjas cost Maricopa County millions while their work left a lot to be desired
  • Her telling McCain Republicans to get the hell out of here
  • Pro-choice Republicans had a serious consideration to make now that Roe v Wade has been erased

I think Arizonans got tired of the unfounded stolen election nonsense coming from MAGA

It was not only costing them money but was an embarrassment to the state

Kari Lake came along and they sighed……Oh No, not again :eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back