Is this what Trump calls negotiating "beautiful deals"?

"Under my administration, we will NEVER make excuses for America’s enemies – we will never hesitate in defending American lives – and we will never stop working to defeat Radical Islamic Terrorism!" - Trump

"Under my administration, we will NEVER make excuses for America’s enemies – we will never hesitate in defending American lives – and we will never stop working to defeat Radical Islamic Terrorism!" - Trump

Spoken as a great President. This thread OP writer probably hasn't seen the last 30 or 40 years of dealing with Iran. Funerals are not "deals".
The Phase-1 agreement with China is a deal. The USMCA is a deal. Breaking the flawed JCPOA was a good deal. Having B-52s on their way to Iran after they fired missiles at US troops is not a "deal", that was a severe warning to knock off the terrorism or else.

The Iranian government demanded that Iranians come to the streets, and shot those who refused. These people are not rational, the only thing they understand is overwhelming force.

Neat. Prove it.

turn off CNN and find some actual news channels. It was widely reported and well documented

Great, post a link.

Iran was shooting to kill protesters, UN says - CNN

and from CNN even

So this is how Trump negotiates "beautiful deals".

Stampede at Funeral Procession for Iranian Commander Leaves Dozens Dead

Mourners gather days after Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani was killed in a U.S. airstrike

im-142010

Bunch of animals. And this is trump's fault. Lol. You people are beyond whacked.

Mourners gather days after Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani was killed in a U.S. airstrike

im-142010
/----/
Reports of Iranians Forced to Attend Soleimani funeral or ...
However, American Iranian Journalist Karmel Melamed, is skeptical. Melamed tweeted "Do not believe the hype regarding the Soleimani funeral. My compatriots in Iran have contacted me indicating people have been forced to attend his public funeral by regime thugs or face imprisonment or being killed. Iranians in Iran fear for their lives!

im-142010

The Iranian government demanded that Iranians come to the streets, and shot those who refused. These people are not rational, the only thing they understand is overwhelming force.

Neat. Prove it.

turn off CNN and find some actual news channels. It was widely reported and well documented

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

I see. So, you lied. The large groups that came out in the streets for Soleimani weren't forced. Instead you played bait and switch. Fuckin' wingnuts.

Neat. Prove it.

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

I see. So, you lied. The large groups that came out in the streets for Soleimani weren't forced. Instead you played bait and switch. Fuckin' wingnuts.

It's in one of the above posts by Cellblock (but quote tags are messed up)

However, American Iranian Journalist Karmel Melamed, is skeptical. Melamed tweeted "Do not believe the hype regarding the Soleimani funeral. My compatriots in Iran have contacted me indicating people have been forced to attend his public funeral by regime thugs or face imprisonment or being killed. Iranians in Iran fear for their lives!

Neat. Prove it.

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

Did you notice the lack of facts in your link?

I was willing to believe that some of the mourners might have been forced but don't be fooled, we didn't do ourselves any favors with the Iranian people.

Neat. Prove it.

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

LIke you know jack shit about what happened in Iran,

Neat. Prove it.

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

I didn't so much as claim I know what happened as ask for some decent evidence that millions were forced out of their homes to attend a funeral. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened in some circumstances, but I don't see any proof that those large crowds were all forced.

It's kind of weird but when you attack a country or threaten their own culture they tend to not take too kindly to that. It often times nationalizes those you threaten against you. You'd think the extreme nationalists on this site would understand that.

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

I didn't so much as claim I know what happened as ask for some decent evidence that millions were forced out of their homes to attend a funeral. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened in some circumstances, but I don't see any proof that those large crowds were all forced.

It's kind of weird but when you attack a country or threaten their own culture they tend to not take too kindly to that. It often times nationalizes those you threaten against you. You'd think the extreme nationalists on this site would understand that.
what country was attacked? Our country on Iraqi soil. Threatened further at that. An enemy was taken out attempting to take further action against our country. why do you feel the need to coddle the Iranians? that's strange you have more compassion for a terrorist than an american. wow. I feel sorry for you son.

Neat. Prove it.

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

Did you notice the lack of facts in your link?

I was willing to believe that some of the mourners might have been forced but don't be fooled, we didn't do ourselves any favors with the Iranian people.
you know that? wow!!! it really is amazing what you leftists know.

Great, post a link.

and from CNN even

Yeah, they attacked our country by attacking our embassy, but you are too blinded by hate to realize that.

what country was attacked? Our country on Iraqi soil. Threatened further at that. An enemy was taken out attempting to take further action against our country. why do you feel the need to coddle the Iranians? that's strange you have more compassion for a terrorist than an american. wow. I feel sorry for you son.

So when our troops are attacked it's not an attack on our country? Strange. Anyway, now that you mentioned Iraq, they didn't care too much for what took place on their soil either.

I've never expressed compassion for any terrorist. Whether they be Islamic or some douche bag blowing up an abortion clinic.

Yeah, they attacked our country by attacking our embassy, but you are too blinded by hate to realize that.

When did that happen?

Forum List

Back