Is this what they mean by Black lives matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, is that really their security system? Who was taking the video while all these people just stood around?

These businesses get what they deserve. There were even cop cars parked right outside!!!

If that was my business, I would have put a .45 right in that stupid punks nutsack.
Should shoppers have to face stores loaded with armed men, there to protect the store? The cop car was empty. Probably at the next store taking a report about the guy committing theft there.

Wow, is that really their security system? Who was taking the video while all these people just stood around?

These businesses get what they deserve. There were even cop cars parked right outside!!!

If that was my business, I would have put a .45 right in that stupid punks nutsack.
No you wouldn’t. It’s a cool
Keyboard Commando thing to say but the reality is if you are a business owner you understand that shooting a shoplifter in the nuts opens you up to all sorts of liability. You would really risk financial ruin, going to jail, loosing your family all for the chance to shoot an unarmed shoplifter in the nuts. I doubt it but hey maybe you are that stupid who knows.

Should shoppers have to face stores loaded with armed men, there to protect the store? The cop car was empty. Probably at the next store taking a report about the guy committing theft there.

My idea is to have a double set of doors, two coming in and two going out and shoppers need to be buzzed in or out. This might be a little inconvenient but mobs of thieves couldn't just walk in and robbers like this couldn't just walk out. And no, I don't mind an armed guard or two. It might save me from having to shoot the fucker myself just on principle.

No you wouldn’t. It’s a cool
Keyboard Commando thing to say but the reality is if you are a business owner you understand that shooting a shoplifter in the nuts opens you up to all sorts of liability. You would really risk financial ruin, going to jail, loosing your family all for the chance to shoot an unarmed shoplifter in the nuts. I doubt it but hey maybe you are that stupid who knows.

Where there is a will there is a way. I might station a fake customer in the store that with a guy like this, he busts his balls with a baseball bat or something leaving him wreathing on the floor then flees. And I have no idea who the vigilante was and damn, my security cameras weren't working.

My idea is to have a double set of doors, two coming in and two going out and shoppers need to be buzzed in or out. This might be a little inconvenient but mobs of thieves couldn't just walk in and robbers like this couldn't just walk out. And no, I don't mind an armed guard or two. It might save me from having to shoot the fucker myself just on principle.
It reminds me of a currency and coin dealer I used to know pretty well. Ron was armed. He made sure we saw his pistol on his hip. He had shotguns around. Ron opened his store one time to customers. They could see how he was armed. They murdered Ron.

Any store employee (other than a professionally trained guard) who interferes with such a scumbag thief is a candidate for a Darwin Award. The proprietor’s financial loss isn’t more valuable than the life of the employee.

That said, no thief should be that easily able to perform all those acts without a mighty swift (immediate) response from properly trained security officers.

Where there is a will there is a way. I might station a fake customer in the store that with a guy like this, he busts his balls with a baseball bat or something leaving him wreathing on the floor then flees. And I have no idea who the vigilante was and damn, my security cameras weren't working.
More bullshit, you going to pay the fake customer leaving a paper trail connecting you two? You going to try some under the table pay and hope for the best. Who you going to find you trust enough to take a few year prison sentence for you and not flip when the cops press them. Who are you peacocking for on the board talking all those tough words you wouldn’t follow up on. Throwing your life away for some stolen phones is a stupid way to live, but you keep pretending that’s your life.

It reminds me of a currency and coin dealer I used to know pretty well. Ron was armed. He made sure we saw his pistol on his hip. He had shotguns around. Ron opened his store one time to customers. They could see how he was armed. They murdered Ron.

Ron didn't know what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back