Is this Trump's first lie as President-elect?

He said this in his victory speech:

"Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time and we owe her a major debt of gratitude of service to our country I mean that very sincerely."

lol

Donald Trump’s Comments About Hillary Clinton During His Victory Speech Weren't So Bad

The man can't even be gracious in victory without liberals whining. Speaks volumes.

You can graciously lie.

btw, do all of you Trumptards AGREE with Trump? Maybe that's the better question.

He's now sounding like Obama, praising her service. Is he right?

Poor Carb, I know it hurts but you'll be ok.

I'm the smartest guy in the room. I said Hillary Clinton was a bad choice before anyone on this board said it.

Of course you are, just ask you.
Everything you believe in has been repudiated.

Really? I believe most of all in the importance of good paying jobs for Americans. Are you repudiating that? Is Trump? Are the Republicans?

butt%20hurt_zpsrxp6u1ww.jpg

"Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time and we owe her a major debt of gratitude of service to our country I mean that very sincerely."

lol

Donald Trump’s Comments About Hillary Clinton During His Victory Speech Weren't So Bad

The man can't even be gracious in victory without liberals whining. Speaks volumes.

You can graciously lie.

btw, do all of you Trumptards AGREE with Trump? Maybe that's the better question.

Did you want him to come out and bash Hillary, or be gracious? Good Lord. People like you are never happy.

Yeah. Because we owe her nothing, and she hasn't worked for anyone but herself. I'm surprised you managed to identify that lie.

I'm the smartest guy in the room. I said Hillary Clinton was a bad choice before anyone on this board said it.

Really? I believe most of all in the importance of good paying jobs for Americans. Are you repudiating that? Is Trump? Are the Republicans?

At least you can take it, many of your compatriots can't.

lol

You can graciously lie.

Did you want him to come out and bash Hillary, or be gracious? Good Lord. People like you are never happy.

I want to hear you say that you agree wholeheartedly with YOUR guy, Donald Trump, that Hillary Clinton is owed a debt of gratitude for her long and hard work in service to our country?

oh, and btw, where did you fools get the idea that Trump was going to get some sort of free pass just because he's been elected?

Trump is going to get what you gave Obama - now what's unfair about that?

lol

You can graciously lie.

That's a modern leftists... habitually offended and eternally pissed off.

At least you can take it, many of your compatriots can't.

I was sick to my stomach overnight. That's all gone now. Misery and self-pity and what ifs don't get the fields plowed.

lol

You can graciously lie.

I want to hear you say that you agree wholeheartedly with YOUR guy, Donald Trump, that Hillary Clinton is owed a debt of gratitude for her long and hard work in service to our country?

oh, and btw, where did you fools get the idea that Trump was going to get some sort of free pass just because he's been elected?

Trump is going to get what you gave Obama - now what's unfair about that?
He was being nice in his victory speech... but don't fret, the SHIT STORM is about to come.

lol

You can graciously lie.

You went to bed Scrooge and woke up Pollyanna. It's a miracle!!

lol

You can graciously lie.

Do you tell your wife her ass is too big?

lol

You can graciously lie.

You went to bed Scrooge and woke up Pollyanna. It's a miracle!!
You're not taking this too well... don't you have a safe place?

lol

You can graciously lie.

Do you tell your wife her ass is too big?

Do you agree with Trump, or is he full of shit?

Forum List

Back