Is this the same UN that condemns Israel for defending itself

What the fuck? I asked a simple question I didn't think anyone get unhinged like you.
Seek help.
When you trash the UN, you are trashing us. We are a member of the UN and we control everything they do with our veto in the UNSC.

You weren't asking a simple question and you're certainly no patriot.
So if the UN is us when obama used military force in Libya he said he gave control to the UN he actually retained control using American troops without congressional approval?

Then stop acting like a commie idiot, idiot. I support America, that is why I am against libtards.
We'll find out if you do or not right now.

What's your position on the USS Liberty?

Your answer will tell us whether you support this country or not.
Israel apologized and both the US and Israel concluded it was a mistake after an investigation was conducted. Only idiots like you would turn Israel into our enemy for that.

We already know all about you commie puke.
That wasn't the question, you punk-ass little bitch!

Why are you afraid of questions? Why aren't you man enough to state your position on the Liberty incident? Is it because your pledge of allegiance, is with a foreign country on the other side of the planet and not with the US?

Israel apologized and both the US and Israel concluded it was a mistake after an investigation was conducted. Only idiots like you would turn Israel into our enemy for that.
Ally's do not deliberately attack US vessels.

The investigation was a whitewash. No one who was there supports it.

Ally's do not deliberately attack US vessels.

The investigation was a whitewash. No one who was there supports it.
And yet a Democratic controlled white house and Congress did the investigation and accept the apology. So now you are telling us Democrats lied about US deaths?

The same blamed Israel for defending itself. Keep it truthful.
Take that bullshit talking point and shove it up your ass, dickhead! They're not defending themselves.

What they're doing is the same as an assassin telling the cops after he broke into the house of his target, he had to kill the owner, because the man put up more of a struggle than anticipated and he feared for his life.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

So if the UN is us when obama used military force in Libya he said he gave control to the UN he actually retained control using American troops without congressional approval?
I have no idea what you're trying to say there?
I'm quite sure you don't. With obama supporters that have the retention ability of a two year old.

here libs, let me save you some time so you can go back to smoking pot and living on welfare............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH
PALIN IS NUTS
CHENEY IS EVIL
HALIBURTON
9-11 INSIDE JOB
RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A LIAR AND FAT DRUGGIE
GAY MARRAIGE
THERE IS NO BIAS IN THE MSM

UN IS GOOD
ABORTION IS GOOD
HANDS UP!
JESSE AND AL!
OBAMA BEST PRESIDENT EVER!
RELIGION SUCKS!
CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL!
ABORTION IS GOOD
DEATH PENALTY IS BAD
COPS ARE RACISTS
TRAILER TRASH
UNCLE TOM
GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL
9-11 WAS OUR FAULT

RICH ARE ALL CONS
THE TOP 1%
WHITES ARE ALL RACISTS (excludes Liberal whites)

and many more!

I could be wrong, but I didn't see one attack in Israel on that list. Interesting? I also didn't see any links provided as to the sources they used to compile the list or any explanation on why they think a particular attack has anything to do with Islam.

Lets look at one of those attacks, shall we?
A sampling of the entries on TROP’s “terrorism attack ticker” list is quite revealing. One of their most recent entries is an attack near Turbat, Pakistan. This is how TROP spins this nationalist/separatist attack:

7.6-Pakistan.png

According to most reports Balochistani nationalist separatists are suspected (via.
CNN),
Attackers on motorcycles killed 18 Pakistani day laborers traveling through Pakistan’s Balochistan province on their way to Iran on Friday, according to Home Secretary Naseebullah Khan Bazai.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attacks, but Bazai said authorities suspect Baloch insurgents who have been fighting Pakistan’s government over economic, political and human rights issues.
Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf’s office condemned the attack, saying in a statement that “the cowardly act will not weaken the resolve of the government and people to defeat the forces of evil.”
These facts are no hindrance for TROP’s propagandistic methodology, they likewise file this attack under “Islamic terrorist attack.”
That "attack" doesn't appear to have anything to do with Islam.

However, with such a long list, maybe they missed one. Lets look at another attack...

Non-religious crime:

7.01Dagestan.png
Criminal gangs as well as a low scale insurgency operate in Dagestan. No group has claimed responsibility for
gunning down the cop. Interestingly enough if one searches Google for “off-duty cop gunned down,” one will notice many findings of such incidences occurring recently in the USA. Should such killings likewise be termed “American Terrorism,” or since the majority of Americans identify as Christians, “Christian Terrorism?”
Hmmmm...........not looking good for your Islamic hate blog. Lets look at one more to be sure...

Suspected non-religious motivated crime:

6.29-Egypt.png

TROP seems to have
taken this report from BosNewsLife, which according to its About page is a Christian news agency. News reports of this incident do not mention the religion of the two individuals who were killed. They are described as two musicians and brothers, and most reports say a “religious” motive is not suspected. Again, this does not fit the paradigm of so-called “Islamic terrorism.”
Maybe its better if you just watch cartoons from now one. They seem to be on the level of your intelligence, judging from your last post.

Forum List

Back