Is this the same UN that condemns Israel for defending itself

I'm quite sure you don't. With obama supporters that have the retention ability of a two year old.
I'm not an Obama supporter, asshole, your post made no sense. As in illiterate. How old are you? You talk like you're 12!
I am sure you aren't many former obama supporters are running away from obama as if they never ever supported him.

I am sure you aren't many former obama supporters are running away from obama as if they never ever supported him.
Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus? Because you sound a little mental.

"I am sure you aren't many..."

Where were you born? It doesn't look like English is your first language.

BTW, I stopped supporting Obama almost 6 years ago.

Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus? Because you sound a little mental.

"I am sure you aren't many..."

Where were you born? It doesn't look like English is your first language.

BTW, I stopped supporting Obama almost 6 years ago.
Well I guess that went over your head, but Gruber stupid people are naturally stupid.

"This ran originally in Ha’aretz/Hebrew, penned by Nirit Ben-Ari. This translation ran Feb. 1 in WW4 Report: 'Haiti and the Jews: Forgotten History.' The money: But it seems the Israeli involvement in the nation was not always so positive.

"On Dec. 27, 1982, the US newspaper Christian Science Monitor reported that since 1968 Israel had sold weapons to two Haitian dictators-Francois Duvalier, who became president in 1957; and his son Jean-Claude Duvalier, who succeeded him in 1971.

"The two, known as "Papa Doc" and "Baby Doc," controlled and terrorized the country with a private army. On March 27, 1983, the New York Times reported that Israel was among the few countries that had agreed to sell weapons to Baby Doc, and provided him with the long-term payment arrangement that he requested."
Israel not always a force for good in Haiti 8211 Mondoweiss

Forum List

Back