Is this the same UN that condemns Israel for defending itself

The UN is nothing more than s come organization that hates America and freedom. Only libtards and commies like the UN.
YEP watch all the leftist come to the defense of the U.N.
festus-albums-festus-stuff-picture1407-un-helmet-slogan.jpg

The same blamed Israel for defending itself. Keep it truthful.
Take that bullshit talking point and shove it up your ass, dickhead! They're not defending themselves.

What they're doing is the same as an assassin telling the cops after he broke into the house of his target, he had to kill the owner, because the man put up more of a struggle than anticipated and he feared for his life.

What the fuck? I asked a simple question I didn't think anyone get unhinged like you.
Seek help.
When you trash the UN, you are trashing us. We are a member of the UN and we control everything they do with our veto in the UNSC.

You weren't asking a simple question and you're certainly no patriot.

The same blamed Israel for defending itself. Keep it truthful.
Take that bullshit talking point and shove it up your ass, dickhead! They're not defending themselves.

What they're doing is the same as an assassin telling the cops after he broke into the house of his target, he had to kill the owner, because the man put up more of a struggle than anticipated and he feared for his life.
Yes they are commie shithead. The palestinian satan worshipers need to leave Israel.

I am saying the
Bullshit you lying commie puke.
Are you saying we're not a member of the UN and do not have veto power in the UNSC? Is that what you're saying, you dumbass, hayseed-inbred-dickboy-redneck?
UN is nothing but a commie organization we need to be rid of. Being called a redneck is good, better than a commie whore, whore.

Forum List

Back