Is this the end of our democracy?

If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are one party country.
What do you think it will mean?

The scum Rats don't have the Senate

They can not do anything

The Senate is the Firewall protecting President Trump!

MAGA....Bless Trump and all Patriots!:2up:

If he was guilty of something, they should remove him.

So far, the left ain't produced shit except for Adam Schitt.

that's right ...Adam Shitt is the one representing the Left.

never a more adequate name was given....Shitt... is the one for the Rats..........

He's gonna be real popular in prison.

He'll need to change his name to Mrs. Schitt.

Does this count as transgender then?

I always love a foreigner telling us all about our politics. He isn't getting removed, no matter what your propaganda paper tells you, Grump.

I agree for reasons stated in my first post. Not because he isn't guilty, but because politicians are cowards.
I see that TDS has gone global. :auiqs.jpg: What crimes has he committed?
abuse of power for one

Is this a fart or a drool?

What did he do exactly for you to offer that up on the empty ole impeachment platter?

So exciting! We might get an answer!

I always love a foreigner telling us all about our politics. He isn't getting removed, no matter what your propaganda paper tells you, Grump.

I agree for reasons stated in my first post. Not because he isn't guilty, but because politicians are cowards.
I see that TDS has gone global. :auiqs.jpg: What crimes has he committed?
abuse of power for one
I just don't see that, with what's been laid out, Ed.

If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are one party country.
I think we know what it means, we live free or die
We are moving to NH?

Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are a one party country.
God I hope so

Cause when buffy's a white supremacist in the eyes of the left its all over anyway
ziatjs52uzu31.jpg

pb3mPE3_d.jpg

There is no fabrication.

Anyway, who gives a shit. Trump is tosser. I believe in Karma. The good news for him is that even if he gets impeached and removed he's still on the positive side of the ledger considering all the other shit he's got away with over his lifetime.

Like WHAT ?

Lemme guess......"I'll find out after this move and even if this one fails, DEFINITELY after the next crazy move by the sordid Left"?

There is no fabrication.

Anyway, who gives a shit. Trump is tosser. I believe in Karma. The good news for him is that even if he gets impeached and removed he's still on the positive side of the ledger considering all the other shit he's got away with over his lifetime.

Like WHAT ?

Lemme guess......"I'll find out after this move and even if this one fails, DEFINITELY after the next crazy move by the sordid Left"?

Naw. He's Basic Human Scum. The thing I love about Trump is that he has no filters. Why do I love it? Because he so bat shit crazy and stupid, he doesn't realise he's hanging himself. But what really cracks me up is you Kool Aid drinking Deplorables give him every excuse under the sun for his despicable behaviour. And I actually crack up laughing sometimes. People look at me, but I just can't be arsed explaining it to them how stupid some of you are. Well, you're stupid or have no morals at all. And while I'm no paragon of virtue, my line in the sand is way above the Shithead in Chief.

Naw. He's Basic Human Scum. The thing I love about Trump is that he has no filters. Why do I love it? Because he so bat shit crazy and stupid, he doesn't realise he's hanging himself. But what really cracks me up is you Kool Aid drinking Deplorables give him every excuse under the sun for his despicable behaviour. And I actually crack up laughing sometimes. People look at me, but I just can't be arsed explaining it to them how stupid some of you are. Well, you're stupid or have no morals at all. And while I'm no paragon of virtue, my line in the sand is way above the Shithead in Chief.

lmao...I sense anger in your tone......Get ready for 4 more Trump years.
TrumpYouMadBro.jpg

The scum Rats don't have the Senate

They can not do anything

The Senate is the Firewall protecting President Trump!

MAGA....Bless Trump and all Patriots!:2up:

If he was guilty of something, they should remove him.

So far, the left ain't produced shit except for Adam Schitt.

408C5418-0F0E-48BC-BDE8-C0A50429B25D.jpeg

Thing is, none of the evidence is fabricated....

fabricated evidence = illegitimate impeachment

There is no fabrication.

foreigners here,almost without exception, want him removed. He’s getting in the way of the dismemberment of the country Obama was working on.

Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are a one party country.

Maybe this is what democracy really is?

Forum List

Back