Is this the begining of the end of prohibition

Isn't it amazing....................

That when Obama and the Dems of the Federal Gov't finally believe in State's Rights it's to SMOKE A JOINT.......................

You just can't make this shit up.

The Irony.

LMAO................................

Its so ironic, its hard to even interpret it. I mean really, you put it perfect.

This is a move to allow more freedom, more states rights. And the tea party idiots are mad about it? All of a sudden, they WANT the government enforcing all laws to the letter of the law, with no discretion.

So, do they not believe the shit they preach? OR, are they willing to throw their beliefs out the window just to smear the black guy in the White House?

Real freedom is not protection of drug addicts. If it were legal for me to blow the head off drug users it wouldn't matter what drugs they took or how much. The government has taken a position that druggies can victimize others but there is no corresponding right to stop them.

Trayvon martin was a pothead. For that reason alone Zimmerman was justified in putting a bullet in his heart. Yet libtards find a right for martin to use, but no right for Zimmerman to stop the pothead's attack.

This should be addressed by congress, not the executive just pissing on the laws they are sworn to uphold. How much more lawlessness are you willing to accept from this administration?

By YOUR logic, the city cops should be hammering down on jaywalkers. Yep. Cant let one jaywalker slide. OH, and every speeder....EVERY speeder...even if it is only 1 mph over, MUST be stopped and ticketed.

By YOUR logic, discretion should not be allowed to those who "are sworn to uphold" the law. Right? I mean, if not, then which laws are we gonna allow them to be sworn to uphold and not?

You sound awfully tyrannical right now. This is a step towards MORE FREEDOM, not less.

You Tea Party types support that, right?

Or do you want cops cracking down on every single law in the books, EVERY single time they see one violated???

If the government is too big, and needs to be cut down to size....like you RW'ers say...then some services are gonna have to be cut. Weed enforcement by the Feds is, and SHOULD, be among the ones cut.

Well shit, then let's just eliminate the legislative branch since they seem to have no function and just let your dear fucking leader decide what should be an offense. The US Constitution says of the president, "he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed", tell me what about that do you not understand?

You bitch and cry when other portions of the Constitution are violated but you have no problem with this, which makes you a hypocrite, I hold everyone to the letter of the Constitution regardless of the circumstance, that makes me consistent.

Since when has Obama and the Dems given a damn about the Constitution? They only enforce laws they agree with, and simply make shit up without congressional authority.

They are ABUSING THEIR POWERS, and have been doing so for quite a while. The Liberals are all AGOG about it. Now they can go smoke their Joint without fear of the law.

Wow Dude, give me a hit, thanks Obama. The man is Righteous...........BS

That when Obama and the Dems of the Federal Gov't finally believe in State's Rights it's to SMOKE A JOINT.......................

The Irony.

Its so ironic, its hard to even interpret it. I mean really, you put it perfect.

This is a move to allow more freedom, more states rights. And the tea party idiots are mad about it? All of a sudden, they WANT the government enforcing all laws to the letter of the law, with no discretion.

So, do they not believe the shit they preach? OR, are they willing to throw their beliefs out the window just to smear the black guy in the White House?

Real freedom is not protection of drug addicts. If it were legal for me to blow the head off drug users it wouldn't matter what drugs they took or how much. The government has taken a position that druggies can victimize others but there is no corresponding right to stop them.

Trayvon martin was a pothead. For that reason alone Zimmerman was justified in putting a bullet in his heart. Yet libtards find a right for martin to use, but no right for Zimmerman to stop the pothead's attack.

I agree with the first statement. "Real Freedom is not protection of drug addicts."

People who are drug addicts aren't free. By definition their addiction prevents them from ever being free. They have to have another hit.

In a free society, a truly free one, we wouldn't have to outlaw drug use, but we would be acting as individuals to help those who suffer the effects of drugs so that they too can be free.

Just because pot is legal it doesn't mean there should be no consequences.

My step great granddaughter is four. She does acting work in commercials. Her mother brings her up here from Orange county. Sometimes there are 3-4 hours between call backs. My step granddaughter would love to come here, put the baby down for a nap, take a rest rather than hang out at the mall. My step granddaughter does not use pot but her husband does. They can't come here. Consequences. Zero tolerance. Punishment. Laws are unnecessary. I have the same freedom to act they do.

The Irony.

Alcoholism breaks more families, and kills more people, than any drug out there. In fact, DUI killed more Americans last year than the Afghan and Iraq wars combined.

You ready to ban booze, too?

If druggies "victimize" you, that means they committed a crime AGAINST you. Smoking weed isn't against you.

If they get high, and try to assault or rob you, well, then the cops will charge them for assault or robbery, and you will have the right to defend yourself against that person as well.

Legalizing weed doesn't change that.

WAIT...you just said Trayvon Martin should've been shot simply for being a pothead? Im holding you to that quote. That simply being a pothead means a citizen should have the right to MURDER that person??????

And you all are calling the Democrats the tyrants?

MY GOD.

You just said it should be allowable for people to shoot potheads in the heart simply for being potheads. You need help. There are thousands of 19 year old college girls out there who are potheads right now. You wanna go round 'em up buddy?

Just because pot is legal it doesn't mean there should be no consequences.

My step great granddaughter is four. She does acting work in commercials. Her mother brings her up here from Orange county. Sometimes there are 3-4 hours between call backs. My step granddaughter would love to come here, put the baby down for a nap, take a rest rather than hang out at the mall. My step granddaughter does not use pot but her husband does. They can't come here. Consequences. Zero tolerance. Punishment. Laws are unnecessary. I have the same freedom to act they do.

Oh, I don't allow pot in my home either. Nor do I allow loud music or alcohol. My house my rules. But that's what freedom means. If my neighbor wants booze and weed in his, that's his business, not mine. If he gets high and drunk and tries to come steal my TV, then its my business. Yay freedom.

They can stop being potheads. Or just not inflict themselve on any one else.

What if a man works 50-60 hours a week. Pays his taxes and all his bills on his own. Supports his family. And 3-4 nights a week, he goes to his upstairs TV room and gets high on some weed to wind down from his long work day. Never drives high. Never lets his kids see him smoke.

Whats he doing wrong?

If that weed plant was replaced with tobacco plant or alcohol from hops, would that make it ok?

YqFpmZN.jpg

They can stop being potheads. Or just not inflict themselve on any one else.

What if a man works 50-60 hours a week. Pays his taxes and all his bills on his own. Supports his family. And 3-4 nights a week, he goes to his upstairs TV room and gets high on some weed to wind down from his long work day. Never drives high. Never lets his kids see him smoke.

Whats he doing wrong?

If that weed plant was replaced with tobacco plant or alcohol from hops, would that make it ok?

How about this. He breaks no laws but his wife walks out him and because of his drug use he never sees his kids again. If you like we can do the same to drunks. But we already do the same to drunks.

Then the man calls his mother, brother, sister for sympathy and gets told "You can't come here. You're a pothead."

He gets to legally smoke pot. That's freedom.

You need not be a stoner to recognize that the laws against marijuana need to be repealed. Both medicinal and recreational.

This should be addressed by congress, not the executive just pissing on the laws they are sworn to uphold. How much more lawlessness are you willing to accept from this administration?

you make a good point, however, why should the executive branch uphold unconstitutional laws? should a DA prosecute crimes that are unconstitutional?

yes, i am making the argument that prohibition on marijuana is unconstitutional.
also kinda Hypercritical.....

You love getting high we get it. Jeez....

You need not be a stoner to recognize that the laws against marijuana need to be repealed. Both medicinal and recreational.

Cannabis has been used by humans as medicine since forever. The AMA was not consulted and was barely notified about the law in 1937 when Congress, in a back room deal, passed a prohibitive tax against it. The president should order the FDA to re-classify Marijuana from a schedule 1 narcotic with no medicinal value. No government entity should prohibit what I smoke in my own home. Not Congress, not my state or local government either. If I want to grow herbs and plants for myself and my family to use medically, or spiritually, it's none of their business.

The Irony.

A drugged society is a compliant society. Especially when the authorities can start the drug use early.

Nixon's enemies were compliant? That's nuts

Marijuana’s inclusion in Schedule 1 was to be temporary pending the results of the Shafer commission. When the commission released its findings to President Nixon in 1972 he was not pleased. The Shafer report found, “Neither the marijuana user nor the drug itself can be said to constitute a danger to public safety.” The report also found that marijuana use caused “no significant physical, biochemical, or mental abnormalities,” and that “most users, young and old, demonstrate an average or above-average degree of social functioning, academic achievement, and job performance.” The Shafer commission also recommended that marijuana be decriminalized and at least be removed from its Schedule 1 status. Nixon refused to even read the report and stated in a press conference,

Enemy of Marijuana ? Richard Nixon | Loopy Lettuce

You nanny statist are a weird bunch.

The Irony.

:laugh2:

Do you dream about big gas fired ovens, Herr Katzndogz?

:FIREdevil:

:laugh2:

Do you dream about big gas fired ovens, Herr Katzndogz?

:FIREdevil:

Katz is the kind of person who thinks "Reefer Madness" is an eye-opener into the world of pot....

Fuking katzndogs need to chill out. Shooting people for smoking pot. Jesus Christ asshole what the fuk is wrong with you?

Choosing to harm a family relationship because an in law smokes pot is crazy. But it's you that's the crazy one.

Wow. What is it that you might fantasize happens to someone "under the influence" of the dreaded "killer week"?

Removing MJ from Schedule I would allow the several states to decide to outlaw, regulate or make MJ no different than the basil or mint grown in herb gardens all over our country.

I believe MJ should be regulated like alcohol and tobacco should replace MJ as a Schedule I drug.

I agree with the first statement. "Real Freedom is not protection of drug addicts."

People who are drug addicts aren't free. By definition their addiction prevents them from ever being free. They have to have another hit.

In a free society, a truly free one, we wouldn't have to outlaw drug use, but we would be acting as individuals to help those who suffer the effects of drugs so that they too can be free.

A free society means the community makes its laws to protect themselves from junkies if need be

Forum List

Back