Is this story true?

R

rdean

I saw a report on TV that said 70% of poor blacks and single moms live in the 26 states where white Republican Governors refused health care for poor blacks and single moms.

Is that true?

If the obama media said it's true, it's true. It is also true that 70% of poor blacks and single mothers live in major metropolitian centers with democrat mayors.

I saw a report on TV that said 70% of poor blacks and single moms live in the 26 states where white Republican Governors refused health care for poor blacks and single moms.

Is that true?

if i would have said that Dean you would have asked for a link......

Have you been in a coma? They peddled that spooky race bait months ago.

Last edited:

Is that true?

Not nearly....
More like 85% and 30 states and we're not done yet.... :eusa_clap:

Is that true?

I hope so.

Wasn't ObamaCare supposed to provide coverage for 48 million Americans... Obama said so.
Weren't we supposed to keep our plans if we liked them...Obama said so.
Weren't we supposed to keep our Doctor...Obama said so...

Obama lied...

Let's see
Ga
AL
MISS
Tenn
South Carolina
Florida

Yeah, I'd say the majority of blacks live within republican states....Not to say democrat states like MICH, New York, DE, or Washington dc are much better.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Is that true?

Dunno. Would say though that often what's said on tv news is true, but phrased in a highly specific way so that the greater point might be untrue, but as-phrased it is true. Like "Over half the sky is not-blue (oweing to night-side, and clouds.)" = True. "The sky is blue." Also true but only from a specific point-of-view. TV News often states things like this. So while it may be true, it might only be true in a very specific context.

In the cited instance, it might be true, but as phrased be a false equivilency. In that the poor blacks and single moms might well be poor but have nohting to do with refusal of health care, or that they're in states with Republican governors.

Forum List

Back