Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

Oh, that's right. You're the <insert favorite insult here> who keeps voting for democrats and complaining about Republicans even though the democrats never give you what you want. Didn't you notice that the democrats are in charge right now and playing you for a sucker?
BARELY in charge. The GOP has it easy, all they care about in congress is tax cuts for the rich and program cuts for the rest. All by reconciliation...Biden has passed a lot when counted out....

what does my location say? in 2020. now its a new district. Same population since 1951...
I can’t see your location dumb dumb, I have an app that avoids that non-important information about gerrymandering and to be perfectly honest I don’t care where you live or anything else about you. Your gay lifestyle (not that there is anything wrong with that) is not a concern for me. Just post the link dumb dumb dupe.

He clearly said "MAGA republicans" many times, go listen to the speech again duhhhhhh... A MAGA republican is someone who believes in putting America first. I guess that isn't where Biden and his voters like you are today.
he defined what it meant. election denier violence and anti-fbi agents without evidence...none of you saw it lol. a disgrace to even comment...

I can’t see your location dumb dumb, I have an app that avoids that non-important information about gerrymandering and to be perfectly honest I don’t care where you live or anything else about you. Your gay lifestyle (not that there is anything wrong with that) is not a concern for me. Just post the link dumb dumb dupe.
ny 26th in 2020, troll.

ny 26th in 2020, troll.
Well, you have the link or not or are you going to continue to troll hater dupe?

Funny when you name call you defend such nonsense but when others do it, you reprimand them and call them names. lol!

He literally called fellow citizens, "semi-Nazis", simply because they disagree with him. That's not being a leader of the whole country.
If they don't like being called Nazis, then they should quit being Nazis.

nice talk. you're a fine citizen. this isn't your ridiculous chat room. or friends...change the channel. the dems don't control france 24 either or bbc...or a million others. you have the scumbag murdoch and internet nuts...
Joe Biden is a surrogate slave to the world power men. The minorities who are giving him orders behind the scenes domestically are the same. Forgive me. But their minds are of the Village from thousands of years. They are used quite easily by the powerful of the globe.

I think we should protect what remains. The good about America becomes less and less every day.
There is so little of the good, decent America left that it’s pointless to try and save it. What minuscule decency remains can be recreated in the next iteration of the nation.

and cheaper meds, training and college, health care, infrastucture investment is not communism, shyttehead
Communism or not, NONE OF IT passes the Article I, Section 8 test. Not a single one of these supposed “successes” can be linked to a specific mandate under the Constitution. Even the infrastructure bit fails the test as it is not limited to interstate highways and federal buildings.

Communism or not, NONE OF IT passes the Article I, Section 8 test. Not a single one of these supposed “successes” can be linked to a specific mandate under the Constitution. Even the infrastructure bit fails the test as it is not limited to interstate highways and federal buildings.
I'll go with the supreme court...

There is so little of the good, decent America left that it’s pointless to try and save it. What minuscule decency remains can be recreated in the next iteration of the nation.
plenty of decency considering the giveaway to the rich, bs, and hate emanating the last 35 years...tax the rich and invest in America again like the 50's and 60's, dupes...S. California GOP SUCKS LOL...

Forum List

Back