Is This Really A Choice Song For A Wedding?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE NSYNC and I LOVE this song as I have ever since I was a kid, but I don't think this is really an appropriate song for a wedding. :auiqs.jpg:They still sound good, but they just aren't the same without Timberlake. Anyways, mudwhistle I know you're a fan too and I thought that you would want to see this as it's still pretty neat that they reunited but the original sounds WAY better!! :D (BSB and NSYNC for life!!! 3333!!! Toffeenut Baconsmuggler I know you're more from the first category, but the fact that the two users I tagged are grown guys just goes to show that good music doesn't have to fall in any age group of fans or has to be a certain age group. It's just good music. ;) )

Also, this is pretty funny. :badgrin:

Wedding songs are usually a couples first loved song as a couple while dating, or so I've been told.
If that is correct, then this song is justified.

I've heard of many more songs that I would consider inappropriate for weddings........death metal, rock, grunge.......

If I were getting married, I'd be playing Donna Summer for sure.

Wedding songs are usually a couples first loved song as a couple while dating, or so I've been told.

I've heard of many more songs that I would consider inappropriate for weddings........death metal, rock, grunge.......

Because I listen to er... unsavory things, None of my songs would be chosen. Pussies.

Why would anyone go for this song?

I grew up with this music lol I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Especially when you compare it to the filth today that's on the radio. Damn it! Now I really do feel like an old fart. 😳

^^^ What I was meaning is why would anyone want it played for a wedding? :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I know what you mean about getting older. You couldn't have said it better about today's music. The majority of it couldn't be any more of a complete and total turn off. :( :( :(

^^^ What I was meaning is why would anyone want it played for a wedding? :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I know what you mean about getting older. You couldn't have said it better about today's music. The majority of it couldn't be any more of a complete and total turn off. :( :( :(

Oh okay well thanks sweetheart and the same to you as always. :)

If I played Donna Summer, I think my wife might have divorced me the day after the wedding.

This was my wedding song...

Friend's wedding song was Billy Joel's Storm Front...though after a quick change of attire (while their parents danced to Unchained Melody), their first dance was to this:

Forum List

Back