Is this "partisan hackery?"

Poor baby, got your panties is a twist because a TV commentator offered a suggestion to anyone, including Biden, that might face the Hildabeast for 2016. Hell it was a bipartisan offer, what the hell do you want?

FOX is already out with the first anti-Hillary Benghazi political spot. And it's more than 3 years until the next Presidential election!

?It?s 3AM?? Fox?s Eric Bolling Presents The First Hillary Clinton Attack Ad For 2016 | Mediaite

Benghazi: FOX's conspiracy du jour.

Leftist GHOULS.

Kill babies. No big deal.

Kill diplomats. No big deal.

Worry about "partisan hackery" instead.

You kinder gentler types lol.

Next thing we know the folks will complain about torture and permanent detention being immoral lol.

Be careful what you say you support. My bible says God knows what you think on message boards.

Lots of snide remarks, some deflection.....no answering the question.

Why is this always the MO of the right? An inability to do anything but regurgitate?

Why is this always the MO of the right? An inability to do anything but regurgitate?

You didn't answer my question so I'll ask again, Boling offered the idea to ANYONE who might face the Hildabeast for president including dems, so where is your claimed partisan hackery? That is not deflection it is FACT.

Partisan hackery or the news the partisan left wing media refuses to cover? It's a reasonable assumption that somebody who uses the internet handle of "oldguy" would be old enough to be aware of the media pressure that caused Nixon to leave office. You gotta wonder how the radical left could support two "partisan hacks" employed by the Washington Post who used unverified information from an undisclosed "informant". Maybe the left wing partisan hacks are the problem.

Partisan hackery or the news the partisan left wing media refuses to cover? It's a reasonable assumption that somebody who uses the internet handle of "oldguy" would be old enough to be aware of the media pressure that caused Nixon to leave office. You gotta wonder how the radical left could support two "partisan hacks" employed by the Washington Post who used unverified information from an undisclosed "informant". Maybe the left wing partisan hacks are the problem.

What'd you guys watch before Fox News? Or was "left-wing media" only invented after they came on the scene.

You didn't answer my question so I'll ask again, Boling offered the idea to ANYONE who might face the Hildabeast for president including dems, so where is your claimed partisan hackery? That is not deflection it is FACT.

Oh, come on! You know a cover position when you see one.

How can producing a campaign ad nearly 4 years before the election and based upon an as yet totally unproven conspiracy allegation about Hillary/Obama NOT be partisan hackery? What else would you call it? Responsible journalism?

The real problem is that some folks think it's just the other side who are the partisan hacks! Now who would think that? How about a partisan hack? :cool:

Last edited:
FOX is already out with the first anti-Hillary Benghazi political spot. And it's more than 3 years until the next Presidential election!

?It?s 3AM?? Fox?s Eric Bolling Presents The First Hillary Clinton Attack Ad For 2016 | Mediaite

Benghazi: FOX's conspiracy du jour.

I don't think Hillary is too worried about this. The only thing that could stop her from becoming our next POTUS is her health.

That or the people become aware of the truth.

How can producing a campaign ad nearly 4 years before the election and based upon an as yet totally unproven conspiracy allegation about Hillary/Obama NOT be partisan hackery? What else would you call it? Responsible journalism?

Yep I know a cover position when I see it. The MSM has been covering for this administration since before day 1. If Benghazi had happened during the Bush administration there would be nonstop coverage about congress's unanswered questions. The FACT that Boling offered the ad to anyone says his problem is with the Hildabeast and her attitude on the subject. Had the administration been forthcoming on this from the get go this would be history by now, they screwed the pooch and will pay a price.

The ad isn't based on any "conspiracy theory." It's based on what we know Hillary said and did.

Forum List

Back