Is this great or what? Walther pistols has Try it, love it, buy it program for their guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just saw this...a new Program from Walther Arms for their guns...you can get a voucher from them, get their pistol from a dealer, and they won't charge you for it for 30 days. If you don't love it, you can return it.....I don't know if other companies offer this on their guns but this is great. The problem with gun buying is not knowing if you will like the gun until after you buy it and shoot it....most new guns can't just be rented to try them out, so you have to go through the problem of buying to try it out...this solves that.....I hope other gun makers adopt this program...

Walther Introduces Program to 'Test Drive' Walther PPQ Handguns - The Truth About Guns

Go big or go home. Walther Arms has taken that expression to heart in a new marketing campaign Shoot It, Love It, Buy It. Basically, you get to try out a handgun from their new PPQ family for 30 days, and if you don’t love it, send it back to Walther – on their dime – and get a full refund of your purchase price.

In fact, in some states, you can “try before you buy” without even buying anything. It involves registering at ShootItLoveItBuyIt.com. After going through a registration process, you download a voucher and visit a participating dealer.

Walther pre-approves your charge card, but doesn’t charge the purchase price until 30 days later. Should you not love the gun, simply follow the return process and ship it back to Walther. On their dime. And they don’t charge the credit card.
------
If you live in a state like mine (Illinois) without any participating dealers, you can still take advantage of their nationwide 30-day money-back guarantee on these pistols. Buy a gun from the PPQ family from any dealer, and if you don’t love it, follow that return process from WaltherArms.com to receive a complete refund. And once again, they pay return shipping.

I saw this title and I thought it misspelled "water pistols".

Too bad. Water pistons don't kill anybody.

I saw this title and I thought it misspelled "water pistols".

Too bad. Water pistons don't kill anybody.

And real pistols kill bad guys who try to rape, rob and murder people.....water pistols don't stop any of those things.

It's telling that gunmongers want to frame their sales in terms of "save money" and "satisfaction guaranteed" and "free shipping" and even "love" (telltale sign of fetishism) ------ and yet never say a word about what the instrument is designed for.... to kill and maim people.

Says a lot about their sycophants too.

Water pistols, on the other hand, are fun. Nobody gets hurt and no reason to hide what the product's purpose actually is.

It's telling that gunmongers want to frame their sales in terms of "save money" and "satisfaction guaranteed" and "free shipping" and even "love" (telltale sign of fetishism) ------ and yet never say a word about what the instrument is designed for.... to kill and maim people.

Water pistols, on the other hand, are fun. Nobody gets hurt and no reason to hide what the product's purpose actually is.

The weapon is designed to keep the user safe from violent attack....that is what they are selling.

Again, you twit....a water pistol will not stop a violent rapist, robber or killer......an actual gun stops all 3....and according to the Centers for Disease Control research, Americans use actual guns 1.1 million times a year to stop all three and to save lives.....something water pistols can't do....

The weapon is designed to keep the user safe from violent attack....that is what they are selling.

NO, the weapon is designed to kill and maim. PERIOD. It's a WAR instrument. What the shooter actually does with it is *WAY* beyond the control of the gunmonger.

Again, you twit....a water pistol will not stop a violent rapist, robber or killer......an actual gun stops all 3....and according to the Centers for Disease Control research, Americans use actual guns 1.1 million times a year to stop all three and to save lives.....something water pistols can't do....

Again, your title looked at first like "water pistol". It wasn't of course, because that kind of positive activity is way beyond your nihilistic pay grade. I'm just noting what your values are--- death and assault and warmongering. And I'm noting that the gunmonger never makes reference to what its product is designed for, which is (again) war and assault.

And your giggling orgasms at the idea of a war instrument with a satisfaction guarantee, just underscore those values all over again.

NO, the weapon is designed to kill and maim. PERIOD. It's a WAR instrument. What the shooter actually does with it is *WAY* beyond the control of the gunmonger.

Again, your title looked at first like "water pistol". It wasn't of course, because that kind of positive activity is way beyond your nefarious pay grade. I'm just noting what your values are--- death and assault and warmongering.[/QUOTE]

Are you stupid...or really f*****g stupid? A gun is a tool, just like a hammer. You can use a hammer to build a house, or to smash in the head of a victim......a gun can be used to rape, rob or murder, but in the hands of a victim it can be used to save one life or many lives..... and in most cases of actual self defense, the pistol never has to be fired.....never has to injure anyone, the violent criminal is scared off, or captured and even when fired, the criminal is usually injured, not killed...considering that with 1.1 million defensive uses each year, moron criminals are only killed about 235 times a year by their victims.....

Are you stupid...or really f*****g stupid? A gun is a tool, just like a hammer. You can use a hammer to build a house, or to smash in the head of a victim......a gun can be used to rape, rob or murder, but in the hands of a victim it can be used to save one life or many lives..... and in most cases of actual self defense, the pistol never has to be fired.....never has to injure anyone, the violent criminal is scared off, or captured and even when fired, the criminal is usually injured, not killed...considering that with 1.1 million defensive uses each year, moron criminals are only killed about 235 times a year by their victims.....

Just admit it. Blood and screaming and pain make you come in your pants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back