Is This Good News Or Bad News? Trump Trial Postponed

Why do you think that's a good thing? Trump will go into November under a cloud of indictments, looking guiltier than shit.
No one is changing their mind. Is there any evidence anyone could produce that would convince you Trump isnt "guilty as shit"?

The case could move to another GA county, if you didn't know.
Should be a mistrial. They ever fix that leaky Faucet at Fulton Stadium??

You should give those poll workers medals. Sent away GOP to save them. Braving the

Drip drip drip

In their mind probably not since Trump is just guilty for being Trump to the TDS crowd.

Is there evidence that could be brought that would make you think he was guilty?

Because he is guilty of the classified documents shit. The rest of it is suspect but on that issue he's guilty. That said the prosecution of that offense is politically motivated.

Why do you think that's a good thing?
Because it is.
Trump will go into November under a cloud of indictments,
A "cloud of indictments" that he can (correctly) shrug off and mock as the preposterously ham-handed election fuckery that they are.
looking guiltier than shit.
Only to unhinged hater moonbats like you....But y'all already weren't voting for him anyway.

Ok we are witnessing the difference in the Justice system being very wealthy vs. the not so great income types.
The I didn't do anything violent because I didn't have to, lots are willing to do it for me. All of us have the opportunity
to sit in those meetings if we have no scruples, no conscience, are Narcissist's and only want greed of wealth fortune ahead for us.

It clears the way for Alvin Bragg's trial. Which could easily now flip from a civil trial to a criminal trial with yesterday's news about Allen Weisselberg, who has been caught lying under oath and is frantically negotiating for a plea deal, as he's now looking at a 7 year prison sentence for perjury.
Huh? Bragg's bullshit is a criminal trial.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back