Is this chinese virus thing worse than pearl harbor?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
A little too early to say for sure.....I think it could well turn out that way.

One very troubling thing is that in a time of a National Emergency ranking right up there with Pearl Harbor if not worse we see our country failing to come together and fight this thing in a united manner as we have done in the past.

Why is that?

And just as bad as that....many in our nation are actually siding with the nation that started this whole thing...especially the media and some leading democratic politicians ....up to and including their most likely nominee to be President.

It is a global tragedy and could have been mitigated earlier if China had acted responsibly...I really hope after this there is a global class action lawsuit against China....the time has come when we must tamp down those goose stepping clowns.....

It is a global tragedy and could have been mitigated earlier if China had acted responsibly...I really hope after this there is a global class action lawsuit against China....the time has come when we must tamp down those goose stepping clowns.....

Absolutely....I am not convinced yet they did not do it intentionaly.

What I find really suspecious as I have mentioned before is how quickly they have recovered from the thing....if current reports on that are correct.....understanding that anything that comes out of china is very questionable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back