Is There One Honest Democrat Here? A Moment of Common Sense

I support the Constitution and the Law:

2 U.S. Code § 7 - Time of election
The Tuesday next after the 1st Monday in November, in every even numbered year, is established as the day for the election, in each of the States and Territories of the United States, of Representatives and Delegates to the Congress commencing on the 3d day of January next thereafter.

Get your ass there and vote, in person.

And there is the reason Trump lost. Like you, Trump is a lousy person. If Trump had been even somewhat of a decent person he would have won.

This is why we need in person voting, with verified ID, only on election day, with serialized paper ballots. This mail in voting crap is pure fraud, as is electronic voting and counting, Every polling place should be guarded 24/7 by the National Guard and the counting should have a set time limit, no exceptions. Our election integrity must be restored, or this will utterly destroy the republic.

Odd, I addressed it and you even had to admit I had a valid point.

Yes, you were an exception.

Now that we've PROVEN beyond any reasonable doubt that the 2020 election was stolen using trafficked ballots and a rigged system, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? Will this be the start of our 2nd CIVIL WAR? Will the TRAITORS who did this ever…

Of course it is absurd to think that the Biden victory was legitimate. But the key to your post is the first sentence: "Is there one honest Democrat here?" Clearly the answer is no and you would find that in almost any group of Democrats.

There are plenty of Republicans who will criticize Trump, and who will criticize those who criticize Trump. Nearly all Republicans will shun any GOP pol caught in dishonesty, or sexual scandal.

But the Democratic Party and their followers are fully as monolithic as the CCP, or the Communist Party of the old Soviet Union. You can't find one that will even say, "I understand that it's a little fishy that Biden got all those votes by hiding in his basement." Instead, on this thread or anywhere else, they go immediately into attack mode.

Will they do it again in 2024? They will sure try. It may be that Manchin and Sinema literally saved democracy in America. Or maybe not. Democracy may not survive whatever the Dems pull in 2024 in spite of the laws not being tailored to their cheating as they had hoped.

Fantastic post. Thank you.

Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Obama was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Obama did,
Bush was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Bush did,
Clinton was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Clinton did,
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

I think you get the idea.

Now, we are supposed to believe that Biden got millions more than that and won.

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767
Considering all the facts prior to & during the election, the statistical likelihood of a Biden win was so small as to render the results practically impossible.
Dementia man has a better chance of making it through an entire day without a diaper change than he did at actually winning that "election".
We will not let it go & all the gaslighting & fake checks in the world will not change this fact

In total, Trump won 18 of the 19 former bellwether counties, winning the average such county by 13.7 points in 2020.

How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?

Now you are understanding the magnitude of Trumps defeat

People did not vote against Republicans, 84 million said they did not want TRUMP to be president

They voted for down ballot Republicans, but not Trump

Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767
Embrace the suck....

Now, I will be fair and say you have a point. Many folks hated Hillary that much and they voted for Trump when they would have preferred Cruz or someone else.

But in the final contest, the visuals of the crowds, and Biden hiding in his basement, and the Biden senile gaffes and all that . . . it just strains credulity too far to think that Biden won.

biden didn't hide in his basement. that was fake news. what biden did was follow the science ... not hold super spreading covid laden circle jerks where people literally died watchingyer chosen one be the carnival barker that he is.

'gaffes?'

covfefe.jpg

Last edited:
They still refuse to believe that the rest of the country doesn't adore their orange buffoon like they do.

This is a self esteem issue. They just refuse to face it.
I don’t think the reason is that Crybaby Losers are really that dumb. They know better

Trump has indoctrinated them that if you don’t like facts….just create your own.

He used that to attack the media, attack science, attack weathermen, attack historians, attack our voting system

Crybaby Losers have been trained to swear by whatever alternative facts Trump provides them

Okay? Now lets think:

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767

This sort of logic is why people refused to consider the idea that the Earth was not the Center of the Universe.

They all saw the Sun moving in the sky. Therefore the Sun was moving. The Moon moved in the sky. This proved that the Moon was moving. The Earth stayed still.

Let’s look at the breakdown of votes across the nation.

Swing versus 2016. It’s a button. You can find it.

BE292F44-82E9-4F56-9E5B-0EAE3C785BD1.jpeg

See how many states had an increase in Democrat voters over 2016? Not one of the Conspiracy Theories addresses this simple truth. Not one. States with hard Right administration’s like Texas had huge increases in Democratic Voters. Texas who sued saying Georgia had cheating couldn’t find the same cheating within their own State? Where they had the authority to actually investigate to their hearts content?

The alternative is that the dramatic increase in Texas is valid. But the other states like Oklahoma are not. Oklahoma with more hard core conservatives. Ok. Texas and Oklahoma are good. But.

If you are honest. You will look at the numbers and maps and realize you have been hoodwinked.

But let’s look at actual investigations. There have been quite a few.

A thousand claims of vote fraud. Out of those claims. One actual case. One. That would be .001 if you were using baseball to measure your success.

So Mr. Honest. How do you explain those huge gaping flaws in your assertion?

biden didn't hide in his basement. that was fake news. what biden did was follow the science ... not hold super spreading covid laden circle jerks where people literally died watching him be the carnival barker that he is.

'gaffes?'

View attachment 651782

Trumps big rallies did not help him with the public.
Most Americans looked at COVID as a threat and avoided large crowds

Trump made it clear that his election was more important than fighting COVID
Biden made it clear that he would listen to the science

Trumps Super Spreader rallies and refusal to wear masks contributed to his defeat

I support the Constitution and the Law:

2 U.S. Code § 7 - Time of election
The Tuesday next after the 1st Monday in November, in every even numbered year, is established as the day for the election, in each of the States and Territories of the United States, of Representatives and Delegates to the Congress commencing on the 3d day of January next thereafter.

Get your ass there and vote, in person.

Absentee and Early Voting​

Learn about early and absentee voting. Both make it easier for many people to cast their vote if they cannot make it to the polls on Election Day.
Absentee and Early Voting | USAGov

I vote FOR the best candidate

Too bad YOU DON’T

I do. I generally get ridiculed for it as a "wasted vote" but I don't believe that voting for the best candidate is a wasted vote. I voted for neither Trump or Biden (Or Clinton or Trump the time before).

Forum List

Back