Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

I will give you one trillion dollars if you can point to ONE POST where I claimed that. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, GO TO IT!

You need to not post until 24 hours after your last 40, or 12 hours after your last oversize can of Natty Daddy.

I will give you one trillion dollars if you can point to ONE POST where I claimed that. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, GO TO IT!

You need to not post until 24 hours after your last 40, or 12 hours after your last oversize can of Natty Daddy.
You coulndt give me $1. Who do you think you are kidding? Whats Natty Daddy? Is that some alcoholic beverage you claim you dont drink anymore?

Natty Daddy is higher-alcohol (8%, maybe?) Natural Ice. Sort of halfway between Natural Ice and Hurricane High-Gravity.

I know about lots of weird beer because I work in the industry.

Whites don't give up and quit because they can't compete. They give up every time when black is crying racism and blacks knows that. NBA, NFL, Oscars... If what you say is true, tell me why you chose basketball and not let's say hockey?
Whites give up and quit because they believe they cant compete. They see the NBA is merit based and they believe they cant hang. Thats why whites whine about AA. They think Blacks will take over there as well as soon as more are exposed to the skills required in each occupation.

You keep talking about NBA like it is measure for everything else. For you maybe it is.

So tell me, if blacks are as good or better and can compete with whites at any profession, why do you need affirmative action at all?
No. I'm talking about the NBA because that was what I was replying to.

Because white males had full affirmative action for 400 years and are whining because Blacks have partial AA now. If whites were so great why did they need to make laws keeping Black people from competing...for 400 years?

I was wondering when you gonna come up with "white privilege", and there you go. If I would ask you to explain how competing and affirmative action can coexist, it would be waste of time. In you previous post you're pretty much saying that when you can't compete, then affirmative action is OK. Why is OK now if it wasn't OK for 400 years? Btw, how did you come up with number 400?

Whites don't give up and quit because they can't compete. They give up every time when black is crying racism and blacks knows that. NBA, NFL, Oscars... If what you say is true, tell me why you chose basketball and not let's say hockey?
Whites give up and quit because they believe they cant compete. They see the NBA is merit based and they believe they cant hang. Thats why whites whine about AA. They think Blacks will take over there as well as soon as more are exposed to the skills required in each occupation.

You keep talking about NBA like it is measure for everything else. For you maybe it is.

So tell me, if blacks are as good or better and can compete with whites at any profession, why do you need affirmative action at all?

Because white males had full affirmative action for 400 years and are whining because Blacks have partial AA now. If whites were so great why did they need to make laws keeping Black people from competing...for 400 years?

I was wondering when you gonna come up with "white privilege", and there you go. If I would ask you to explain how competing and affirmative action can coexist, it would be waste of time. In you previous post you're pretty much saying that when you can't compete, then affirmative action is OK. Why is OK now if it wasn't OK for 400 years? Btw, how did you come up with number 400?
I didnt even say anything about white privilege but thanks for reminding me. I said white affirmative action. The US made laws specifically so white males could get ahead and this lasted for 400 years. White privilege is more like the fact that whites own all the resources so they dont have to be qualified and still get a job. They just ask their cousin Bubba to get them a job.

I didnt even say anything about white privilege but thanks for reminding me. I said white affirmative action. The US made laws specifically so white males could get ahead and this lasted for 400 years. White privilege is more like the fact that whites own all the resources so they dont have to be qualified and still get a job. They just ask their cousin Bubba to get them a job.

What affirmative action is then privilege?

US started making laws less then 240 years ago. So again, how did you come up with 400?

US started making laws less then 240 years ago. So again, how did you come up with 400?
Please rephrase your first sentence.

Before the US existed whites were discriminating against Blacks.

Present day cave apes.

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg
Hey man, do not stoop to the level of these racists, you are above that.

And why should I care about what British did? My family is second gen od Euro Americans, why should I feel guilty for anything that happened in US even before my parents were born?

Your position is that my refusal to acknowledge that I am guilty of something automatically confirms that I am guilty of something. That's creepy, dude. It reminds me of Kafka's book "The trial", where now I am being accused of crime that is not specified, but it is designed to degrade me and destroy me regardless that I have not committed any crime at all.

So, how am I responsible for something that British did some 400 years ago. And how are you affected by something that British did some 400 years ago?

And why should I care about what British did? My family is second gen od Euro Americans, why should I feel guilty for anything that happened in US even before my parents were born?

Your position is that my refusal to acknowledge that I am guilty of something automatically confirms that I am guilty of something. That's creepy, dude. It reminds me of Kafka's book "The trial", where now I am being accused of crime that is not specified, but it is designed to degrade me and destroy me regardless that I have not committed any crime at all.

So, how am I responsible for something that British did some 400 years ago. And how are you affected by something that British did some 400 years ago?
Who asked you to feel guilty? Who told you that was my position?

You personally are not responsible for anything other than paying your taxes. The US is responsible for correcting the wrongs it did in order to help white males with inferiority complexes. Those white males got centuries of white AA which enabled them to build legacies that their ancestors profit from today. Tough shit some white males that didnt have ancestors that made hay have to deal with partial AA for Black people. We know the issue is not really about AA because white women then Asians benefit more from it than Blacks. We know its about that same inferiority complex that prompte the white AA laws in the first place.

You personally are not responsible for anything other than paying your taxes. The US is responsible for correcting the wrongs it did in order to help white males with inferiority complexes. Those white males got centuries of white AA which enabled them to build legacies that their ancestors profit from today. Tough shit some white males that didnt have ancestors that made hay have to deal with partial AA for Black people. We know the issue is not really about AA because white women then Asians benefit more from it than Blacks. We know its about that same inferiority complex that prompte the white AA laws in the first place.

As long you support affirmative action, you're counting on white guilt and you demand that I pay for something I am not responsible to pay. White inferiority? What drugs are you on?

A white winning a Grammy here. A black losing the Oscar there. With any luck at all the black maniacs can be nudged into the race war they so richly deserve. At 13% of the population it's gonna be real short.

I remember outrage and crying racism when Macklemore and Ryan Lewis won a Grammy for best hip-hop album.

As long you support affirmative action, you're counting on white guilt and you demand that I pay for something I am not responsible to pay. White inferiority? What drugs are you on?
Who told you I count on white guilt? Did whites depend on Blacks to have guilt for their 400 years of AA? You arent paying for anything other than your ancestors being lazy and putting you above the AA fray. Yes white inferiority complex. The one that made whites actively discriminate against Blacks and attempt to hold them back. What would you call it if not a inferiority complex?

Who told you I count on white guilt? Did whites depend on Blacks to have guilt for their 400 years of AA? You arent paying for anything other than your ancestors being lazy and putting you above the AA fray. Yes white inferiority complex. The one that made whites actively discriminate against Blacks and attempt to hold them back. What would you call it if not a inferiority complex?

First of all, we're having interesting discussion here, although I don't know why I stayed in it for so long.

You're saying whites are inferior to blacks. You can believe in whatever you want and if that thought makes you happy, be my guest.

Again, what with you and 400 years?

There's more blacks in jail and prison because they had no father, were brought up being brain washed to blame whitey for everything and that they deserved freebies and handouts, would rather be a rapper, gang banger or pimp than stay in school, get an education and a job.

End of story.
That was a great story. Now lets get back to facts.

Ok.
Facts: jail is 100% voluntary. No one has an excuse.

It reminds me of what John Legend said last night at Oscars: "There are more black men under correctional control today than there were under slavery in 1850." Unlike slavery one is put under correctional control for being convicted of a crime. Of course, he won't say that. It's always someone else fault.

It is obvious the poster Ascelpias has a Negro inferiority complex so huge it's eating his black ass up inside. This forum (and probably others) is how he makes sense of not being white. We are sorry, Asclepias but you'll just never be white. But try not to hate us because of it. When I first moved to St. Louis from Arkansas...back in 1951, my best friend was a black kid about 2 or 3 years older than me. His name was Jesse and if I wasn't at his house, Jesse was at mine.

Just a guess, but I'm pretty sure your not 75 years old and your name is not Jesse.

Black men are in the NBA and NFL because they are still reaping the benefits of the controlled breeding the old slave masters did. Slaves were bred just like horses or cattle. They sure weren't bred for intelligence. They were bred as draft animals for size. Every black football player owes his success to a slave master someplace that paid attention to bloodlines.

Forum List

Back