Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

Who told you whites have a shorter rap sheet? A first time offending Black person has just as short of a rap sheet as a first time offending white guy that gets off due to affluenza and other wild stuff like that.

Yep. And almost all black first time offenders get off easy just like whites. Its the career criminals who get hammered. But even then...they're out on parole so quick. No wonder they reoffend so often.

But again...jail is voluntary. No sympathies.
Nope all Black first time offenders dont get off easy. Thats part of what was admitted by whites looking into the system. I know too many first time offenders that became repeat offenders due to being sent to criminal school (prison)

If whites are discriminating against blacks, why would they admit anything like that?
Because all whites are not discriminating. If they were it would be worse.

OK, we're getting somewhere. In your opinion, what's percentage of whites that are discriminating?
Enough to cause a discrepancy in the rate of incarceration.

Geesus...is there anything these damned idiots won't protest? We be black and we DEMAND to be rewarded...whether we deserve it or NOT.

Oscar protest planned over all-white nominees - Yahoo News

"The goal of the protest is to send a message to the Academy, send a message to Hollywood, send a message to the film industry," said Earl Ofari Hutchinson, head of the LA Urban Policy Roundtable group.

"And the message is very simple: you don't reflect America, your industry doesn't reflect America. Women, Hispanics, African-Americans, people of color (are) invisible in Hollywood."

Halle Berry and Denzel Washington were famously lauded as having made a breakthrough for winning best actress and actor Oscars in 2002, but while there has been some progress in the decade since, it remains too little

I wonder if they'll protest the NBA playoffs since that industry is dominated by one race..and doesnt reflect America.

Im so tired of these racist pricks. Fuck em. The black cause means nothing to me anymore. Blacks are no different than the rest of us. They deserve no special attention or sympathies. If a black person didnt win an award...do a better fucking movie next time.

I resent the racism evident in the fact that there are so few (if any) award winning
jewish basketball players

Geesus...is there anything these damned idiots won't protest? We be black and we DEMAND to be rewarded...whether we deserve it or NOT.

"The goal of the protest is to send a message to the Academy, send a message to Hollywood, send a message to the film industry," said Earl Ofari Hutchinson, head of the LA Urban Policy Roundtable group.

"And the message is very simple: you don't reflect America, your industry doesn't reflect America. Women, Hispanics, African-Americans, people of color (are) invisible in Hollywood."

Halle Berry and Denzel Washington were famously lauded as having made a breakthrough for winning best actress and actor Oscars in 2002, but while there has been some progress in the decade since, it remains too little
We need equal representation on basketball teams in the NBA dammit!!!
Tell whites to practice harder and not be intimidated. European whites arent afraid.
Obviously you've avoided the places where things would end badly for someone with a mouth like your's.

Wise choice. You're luck just might run out someday though.
Places like where? I've been a lot of places you would probably piss yourself. I know that what I say messes with your head. You must be pretty emotional to admit that.

Consider yourself luck that you are safe on the internet. I'm not this nice in person.
Likewise, pussy.

You're only tough here on the internet yourself, buckwheat. I know places where people like you disappear, and nobody says shit. People are glad you're gone. So be lucky you get to play your games here, boy. You wouldn't last long else where.

I wonder if they'll protest the NBA playoffs since that industry is dominated by one race..and doesnt reflect America.

Im so tired of these racist pricks. Fuck em. The black cause means nothing to me anymore. Blacks are no different than the rest of us. They deserve no special attention or sympathies. If a black person didnt win an award...do a better fucking movie next time.

I resent the racism evident in the fact that there are so few (if any) award winning
Tell them to practice and maybe that will change.

I'm fine with it. As long as they keep it to torturing and disrupting the people lives in blue states. who looks down their noses at the people in the red states

hey they defend them and act like they are so noble for their CAUSE....going in restaurants and staring people down, shutting down their highways while they are trying to go to work, etc so it's only fair they should get the brunt of it...

too bad they skipped the Oscars those people really needed to be shouted down made to look like bigger fools than already are

LOL.

Tell whites to practice harder and not be intimidated. European whites arent afraid.
Obviously you've avoided the places where things would end badly for someone with a mouth like your's.

Places like where? I've been a lot of places you would probably piss yourself. I know that what I say messes with your head. You must be pretty emotional to admit that.

Consider yourself luck that you are safe on the internet. I'm not this nice in person.
Likewise, pussy.

You're only tough here on the internet yourself, buckwheat. I know places where people like you disappear, and nobody says shit. People are glad you're gone. So be lucky you get to play your games here, boy. You wouldn't last long else where.
If you say so. However, we all know the truth. I would say the same exact thing I am saying now (only worse) and you would just turn red in anger and humiliation. You cave chimps are all alike. You talk big when no one is around or you are safe. When the moment comes to prove yourself you pussy out. Practically everyone knows this. :laugh:

Seems like you're expecting whites to be intimidated.

I know they are. I played basketball at a pretty high level and white guys from the US dont have that belief they can compete generally speaking. The few white guys a played with did have that belief and were able to compete. European white guys grow up dominating so they have belief.

Likewise, pussy.

If you say so. However, we all know the truth. I would say the same exact thing I am saying now (only worse) and you would just turn red in anger and humiliation. You cave chimps are all alike. You talk big when no one is around or you are safe. When the moment comes to prove yourself you pussy out. Practically everyone knows this. :laugh:
Aaaahh... so it bothers you that I don't buy your bull shit, aye.

You're about the biggest shit talker on this board, boy. This is how I picture you...

homo%20nigger_zpsbidafefk.jpg

Yep. And almost all black first time offenders get off easy just like whites. Its the career criminals who get hammered. But even then...they're out on parole so quick. No wonder they reoffend so often.

But again...jail is voluntary. No sympathies.
Nope all Black first time offenders dont get off easy. Thats part of what was admitted by whites looking into the system. I know too many first time offenders that became repeat offenders due to being sent to criminal school (prison)

If whites are discriminating against blacks, why would they admit anything like that?

OK, we're getting somewhere. In your opinion, what's percentage of whites that are discriminating?

But you just said that more whites are in prison. How is that discriminating?

But you just said that more whites are in prison. How is that discriminating?
They cant put away enough Blacks to equal the amount of criminal white guys. Its impossible.

Likewise, pussy.

Aaaahh... so it bothers you that I don't buy your bull shit, aye.

You're about the biggest shit talker on this board, boy. This is how I picture you...

homo%20nigger_zpsbidafefk.jpg
You dont rate enough to bother me. You're just a pinkish cave monkey.

This is how I picture you.

Monkey1web.jpg

I know they are. I played basketball at a pretty high level and white guys from the US dont have that belief they can compete generally speaking. The few white guys a played with did have that belief and were able to compete. European white guys grow up dominating so they have belief.

You're talking about basketball competition in US. How many Euro blacks plays in NBA... one?

You're talking about basketball competition in US. How many Euro blacks plays in NBA... one?
No. I'm talking about US white boys being intimidated and not believing they can compete in the NBA. Didnt you see the post I responded to?

No. I'm talking about US white boys being intimidated and not believing they can compete in the NBA. Didnt you see the post I responded to?
You're talking shit. It's what you do.

You're also boring and stupid.

B'bye, moron.

You're talking shit. It's what you do.

You're also boring and stupid.

B'bye, moron.
You said that before cave monkey and I didnt believe it then. What makes you think I would believe it now? Besides if I was just talking shit you wouldnt do anything but turn red in person.

Last edited:

I don't think whites are intimidated because they can't compete. They're intimidated that blacks are crying there are no enough black players, black coaches, black owners... It happen in NBA and NFL. Who's next? NHL, USSA, USTA... ? You know, there is no affirmative action in Europe.

I don't think whites are intimidated because they can't compete. They're intimidated that blacks are crying there are no enough black players, black coaches, black owners... It happen in NBA and NFL. Who's next? NHL, USSA, USTA... ? You know, there is no affirmative action in Europe.
I dont think whites are intimidated because they cant compete. I think US whites are intimidated because they generally believe they cant compete. They give up and quit. You must be a fool to think white people are not playing basketball in the NBA because they care about equality. If that was the case whites would be doing the same thing in other areas of employment. They simple lack confidence they can compete.

Forum List

Back