Is there anywhere left in America that’s free?

Because right now, about 1 million Americans have died of Covid. 800,000 were not vaccinated. The other 200,000 were old and sickly. You idiot.

This is, of course, a display of glaring ignorance on your part.

Your post essentially says that only old people among the vaccinated have died.

This is simply false.

Why do you choose to lie in some pathetic attempt to make your point?

Again, it's stupid for you to think you deserve an apology because someone else was wrong. That hints of narcissism. For whatever reason, you believe you should be apologized to.

That aside, my original comment regarding an apology, which you've run pretty far afield from, was in reference to what you said in post #37:

"And you will go to your grave waiting for us vaccinated people to turn into zombies. How many years till you apologize and admit you were wrong?"

Do you really think you're deserving of an apology because someone said they thought you'd turn into a zombie (and I doubt anyone has ever suggested that in any serious way)?

Really?

What a delicate little psyche you must have...
Fair enough. So let me ask you this then. Why do most of these anti vaccine conservatives on their death bed feel the need to give an apology?

This is, of course, a display of glaring ignorance on your part.

Your post essentially says that only old people among the vaccinated have died.

This is simply false.

Why do you choose to lie in some pathetic attempt to make your point?

I have broken down who's died

Old/Sickly people. Nothing we can do about this. We agree about these people. Vaccinated or not, they are high risk.

But, I am right their chances of surviving are better if vaccinated. Much better. Do you concede that?

The next two people who have died the most are

a. Black liberals who don't trust the government. Not after this

b. Conservatives like Herman Cain who went to Trump rallies and stood in line to vote rather than social distance. People who made fun of masks and said they don't work.

This is who has died. Our liberals who have died are also anti vaccine/government.

Fair enough. So let me ask you this then. Why do most of these anti vaccine conservatives on their death bed feel the need to give an apology?

I see a litany of conservatives who've contracted the virus, but not where any of them are apologizing.

Perhaps you could give me the Cliff's Notes version. Which conservatives are apologizing on their death beds?

I've had Covid three times. I'm not vaccinated.

I'm also alive and well. If we were to believe what's been said by this administration and Fauci regarding the vaccine and not getting it, how is that possible?

I have broken down who's died

Old/Sickly people. Nothing we can do about this. We agree about these people. Vaccinated or not, they are high risk.

You said 1,000,000 people had died.

Of those, you claimed 800,000 were unvaccinated and the other 200,000 were old and sickly.

Essentially, you're saying that no one who was vaccinated and in their younger years had died, and that's just stupid.

But, hey continue your lie if it makes you feel better...

But, I am right their chances of surviving are better if vaccinated. Much better. Do you concede that?

I've had Covid three times and have not been vaccinated.

I concede nothing...

This is who has died. Our liberals who have died are also anti vaccine/government.

I see.

So it's your position that no vaccinated liberal has died from Covid? Are you so stupid that you freely make that claim?

I see a litany of conservatives who've contracted the virus, but not where any of them are apologizing.

Perhaps you could give me the Cliff's Notes version. Which conservatives are apologizing on their death beds?

I've had Covid three times. I'm not vaccinated.

I'm also alive and well. If we were to believe what's been said by this administration and Fauci regarding the vaccine and not getting it, how is that possible?
Upon contracting the virus, Farrel was suddenly not willing to die for his previously held convictions, as one of his close friends, Amy Leigh Hair, claimed that he encouraged her to get the shot shortly before his death, saying that COVID-19 “is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten [vaccinated]!’”

Newsmax spokesperson noted that Farrel “was a popular radio host in Florida and always a friend of Newsmax. We mourn his passing and hope everyone can learn from his unnecessary death the importance of getting vaccinated.”

Nashville talk radio host and vaccine skeptic Phil Valentine allegedly expressed regrets after being hospitalized with COVID-19. In a blog post, Valentine had advised those who are not in the “high-risk” demo to not get the vaccine, and bet that his odds of dying from COVID-19 were “way less than one percent.” But in late July, Valentine found himself in a “very serious condition, suffering from COVID pneumonia” and suddenly reversed his stance on vaccines

You said 1,000,000 people had died.

Of those, you claimed 800,000 were unvaccinated and the other 200,000 were old and sickly.

Essentially, you're saying that no one who was vaccinated and in their younger years had died, and that's just stupid.

But, hey continue your lie if it makes you feel better...

I've had Covid three times and have not been vaccinated.

I concede nothing...

I see.

So it's your position that no vaccinated liberal has died from Covid? Are you so stupid that you freely make that claim?
Very few healthy young vaccinated people died. Not nearly as many as unvaccinated blacks and white republicans. WAY MORE. Like, hardly any of us. If we died, throw us into some pre existing/weird condition. Anomoly. Meanwhile, 7 conservative radio anti vaxers around the country died in those couple/few months.

Upon contracting the virus, Farrel was suddenly not willing to die for his previously held convictions, as one of his close friends, Amy Leigh Hair, claimed that he encouraged her to get the shot shortly before his death, saying that COVID-19 “is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten [vaccinated]!’”

Newsmax spokesperson noted that Farrel “was a popular radio host in Florida and always a friend of Newsmax. We mourn his passing and hope everyone can learn from his unnecessary death the importance of getting vaccinated.”

Nashville talk radio host and vaccine skeptic Phil Valentine allegedly expressed regrets after being hospitalized with COVID-19. In a blog post, Valentine had advised those who are not in the “high-risk” demo to not get the vaccine, and bet that his odds of dying from COVID-19 were “way less than one percent.” But in late July, Valentine found himself in a “very serious condition, suffering from COVID pneumonia” and suddenly reversed his stance on vaccines

Where's the apology?

Very few healthy young vaccinated people died. Not nearly as many as unvaccinated blacks and white republicans. WAY MORE. Like, hardly any of us. If we died, throw us into some pre existing/weird condition. Anomoly. Meanwhile, 7 conservative radio anti vaxers around the country died in those couple/few months.

Your comment essentially says that no vaccinated liberals died.

Now you're changing your story, and you're changing it because you realize you were wrong with you initial statement.

You're just not man enough to admit you were wrong...

I'm sorry. It turns out, you anti vax people only hurt yourselves.

But then there's this

Stop posting links which don't support what you've said.

You said conservatives who contracted Covid were apologizing. Thus far, you've failed to provide a single example of that happening...

Stop posting links which don't support what you've said.

You said conservatives who contracted Covid were apologizing. Thus far, you've failed to provide a single example of that happening...
The ones who survive do not apologize.

Now my neighbor did say he wished he got the vaccine because he almost had to go to icu and go on a ventilator. He came close to being one of those many unvaccinated people who overran our emergency rooms.

Yes, the majority of the people who died were unvaccinated conservatives and black liberals who don't trust the government. Yall also over ran our emergency rooms. Am I lyin?

The ones who survive do not apologize.

And you've been an utter failure at showing where those who died apologized before their demise.

Saying "I wish I'd gotten the vaccine" is not an apology, yet that seems to be all you can offer...

Now my neighbor did say he wished he got the vaccine because he almost had to go to icu and go on a ventilator. He came close to being one of those many unvaccinated people who overran our emergency rooms.

Did he apologize to you? If so, what for?

Yes, the majority of the people who died were unvaccinated conservatives and black liberals who don't trust the government. Yall also over ran our emergency rooms. Am I lyin?

Well, since you're making this stupid claim, I'm going to ask you to back it up.

Please show us data which irrefutably demonstrates that it was unvaccinated conservatives who were the majority who died. I understand that might be your opinion, but you've not presented it as such. You offered it as a statement of fact, and I suspect you will bob and weave and obfuscate instead of citing an actual source for your spurious claim...

And you've been an utter failure at showing where those who died apologized before their demise.

Saying "I wish I'd gotten the vaccine" is not an apology, yet that seems to be all you can offer...

Did he apologize to you? If so, what for?

Well, since you're making this stupid claim, I'm going to ask you to back it up.

Please show us data which irrefutably demonstrates that it was unvaccinated conservatives who were the majority who died. I understand that might be your opinion, but you've not presented it as such. You offered it as a statement of fact, and I suspect you will bob and weave and obfuscate instead of citing an actual source for your spurious claim...
I bet you also believe the election was rigged right?

I bet you also believe the election was rigged right?

An person of intelligence would've been able to actually answer my question.

However, I see you're unburdened by such a trait, so you will be treated accordingly.

And, no, dipshit, I've never taken the position that the election was rigged.

Now, are you going to answer my question or just sit there and be stupid?

Why do many people on their death bed suddenly find God? Quandaries for us all.

Why do many people on their death bed suddenly find God? Quandaries for us all.
I refuse to "find god" on my death bed. I've told myself don't be a weak minded pussy schmuck and do that. Don't suddenly believe because you WANT to believe. That's what these idiots are doing.

I recently had a brush with my mortality. I still don't believe. I hope there is and I know a real god wouldn't care if I believed in gods or not. So cool if there is a god and heaven and I'm getting in. I just know that's all wishful thinking. And i'm not going to let any idiot try to scare me into believing.

Forum List

Back