Is There Anybody Out there?

Music is just another language. I'm invoking my Fifth Amendment right, on the grounds that I might be incriminated.

But I will leave these here...

Music is just another language. I'm invoking my Fifth Amendment right, on the grounds that I might be incriminated.
Oh noooo JGalt-I'm sure you're on to something big here....next up we'll be having some of our more special members of congress call for full evaluations of all people who like "X type" of music! lol All people who listen to rock tunes of the 70's for instance will be held under suspicion until they can prove themselves innocent! They'd have a field day with me trying to determine which way I leaned more liking almost all genres;)

SmoochyYTiff3.jpg

Dylan was (is) a phony who can barely play or sing a note. What he was, was a prolific song writer who came along with the stuff the chickenshit anti-war junkies wanted to hear at a time they wanted to hear it. His stuff sounds lame today except maybe under a haze of pot smoke.

Dylan was (is) a phony who can barely play or sing a note. What he was, was a prolific song writer who came along with the stuff the chickenshit anti-war junkies wanted to hear at a time they wanted to hear it. His stuff sounds lame today except maybe under a haze of pot smoke.
He faked his way to a Fortune 350 million dollars worth. Lol

Forum List

Back