Is There Any Way to Rid This From My Phone?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
It annoys me. 90% of Americans don't want this crap being pushed in front of their faces, but the perverts have decided you don't have a say. And you wonder why everybody hates militant, out of the closet perverts

Screenshot_20220601-221703_Calendar.jpg

It annoys me. 90% of Americans don't want this crap being pushed in front of their faces, but the perverts have decided you don't have a say. And you wonder why everybody hates militant, out of the closet perverts

View attachment 652908

U dont own these devices anymore -- big tech tyrants do. They probably got paid to "blast" that out to 55Million of their platform users. Probably made $500,000 on the backs and privacy of their customers on that ONE deal.

Just found out today when I tried to use my wife's IPAD for a FaceTime meeting that APPLE had STOLEN my entire phone log which is in a NON-APPLE phone and ALL my contacts -- doctors, financial people, biz associates -- even my MOONSHINE dealer -- they now have.

No matter HOW I try to clean up their snooping by OPTING OUT of shit -- they win. I never SYNC devices -- never let anything to the "cloud". But its futile. Removed a MSoft key-logger one week by "opting out" and the next week it was BACK.

Its insidious and not funny anymore.

View attachment 652908
My iphone does not give me unrequested notifications like that. I do get weather alerts and amber alerts, as I set it up for that and downloaded apps for that purpose.
I still have not found a way to block all robocalls. Got one today, that my student loan was now going to be paid off. I gradated many years ago, but never had a student loan in my life.

View attachment 652908
I got one also .its on everyones calanders......I saw it the other day fucking... Google...pure evil

I mean cmon man

skmsmsmsmz.jpeg

U dont own these devices anymore -- big tech tyrants do. They probably got paid to "blast" that out to 55Million of their platform users. Probably made $500,000 on the backs and privacy of their customers on that ONE deal.

Just found out today when I tried to use my wife's IPAD for a FaceTime meeting that APPLE had STOLEN my entire phone log which is in a NON-APPLE phone and ALL my contacts -- doctors, financial people, biz associates -- even my MOONSHINE dealer -- they now have.

No matter HOW I try to clean up their snooping by OPTING OUT of shit -- they win. I never SYNC devices -- never let anything to the "cloud". But its futile. Removed a MSoft key-logger one week by "opting out" and the next week it was BACK.

Its insidious and not funny anymore.
And here I thought I was paranoid.

Forum List

Back