Is there any single women on this planet that dont have a DOG?????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Damm, seems like everyone has a dog. How the hell can I relax with a big ass smelly hanging around me and the lady? Im done with dating. This shit is just too weird. I accepted someone with kids and now they have a dog too. I can be flexible with a cat but why a BIG ASS DOG??

Damm, seems like everyone has a dog. How the hell can I relax with a big ass smelly hanging around me and the lady? Im done with dating. This shit is just too weird. I accepted someone with kids and now they have a dog too. I can be flexible with a cat but why a BIG ASS DOG??

It's pretty common for black people to be afraid of dogs.

Perhaps
A cat? Yea, I've seen video of cats coming to the rescue against dogs. But they don't make good alarms.
No was her dog. Thing that blew me away was she tried to insert herself between them to get them to stop. Bout had a heart attack.

Ya know...maybe what you're trying to say is that you're just ready to try something....."different"

Transexual-denuncia-discriminacion-laboral-en-Cuba.-Yeilis-Maria-Rios-Miranda-Facebook..jpg

Forum List

Back