Is There Any Racism In The United States?

The black riots happened because they couldn't understand that King wasn't beaten because he was black, but because he led them on a high speed chase that threatened the lives of hundreds of innocent people. They beat him because he wouldn't comply to their commands. Had he just complied ... nothing but an arrest would have happened to him. But he was so high on PCP (Angel Dust) that he became a real danger to their safety.

The blacks rioted because of their misperception and their natural hatred for "whitey."
No, that's not why the riots happened in the 1960's, nor does what you claim justify what happened to King. Whites have done worse and did not get what King did. Stop making excuses and get help for your mental disorder.

No, that's not why the riots happened in the 1960's, nor does what you claim justify what happened to King. Whites have done worse and did not get what King did. Stop making excuses and get help for your mental disorder.
Uhh he’s talking about RODNEY King, NOT Martan Luther King.

No, it's not. Start naming legislation made by non whites that excluded whites from opportunity.

Name legislation passed in the last 50 years that prevents blacks.

There is no racist problem in the USA - every side has it's racist fuck-ups, and they constitute an absolute insignificant minority amongst the US population.

It's lefties&libs making use racist fuck-ups (like IM2) , to sow discontent amongst the US population. Since it is their declared goal to destroy society and morals as we know and appreciate them in majority.

There is no racist problem in the USA - every side has it's racist fuck-ups, and they constitute an absolute insignificant minority amongst the US population.

It's lefties&libs making use racist fuck-ups (like IM2) , to sow discontent amongst the US population. Since it is their declared goal to destroy society and morals as we know and appreciate them in majority.
Wrong. You are an example of the problem. You're a racist yet you declare that racism is not a problem.

No, it's not. Start naming legislation made by non whites that excluded whites from opportunity.
Ever hear of the Haitian Massacre of 1804? Not only were whites banned from participating in the Haitian government and not only were whites banned from owning and running businesses ... they were simply tortured and murdered. Every last man, woman, and child!

"The 1804 Haiti massacre also known as the 1804 Haitian Genocide[1][2] or simply the Haitian Genocide[1][3] was carried out by Afro-Haitian soldiers, mostly former slaves, under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines against the remaining European population in Haiti, which mainly included French and mulattoes.[4][5] The Haitian Revolution defeated the French army in November 1803 and the Haitian Declaration of Independence happened on 1 January 1804.[6] From February 1804[7] until 22 April 1804, squads of soldiers moved from house to house throughout Haiti, torturing and killing entire families.[8] Between 3,000 and 5,000 people were killed.[7]"

Next question please.

Whites haven't gotten beaten by cops?

The argument from the left is that racism is always white against black. I argue that black racism against whites is way worse. I've never wanted to own a slave. I've never wanted to lord myself over blacks. I don't wish any harm on blacks. But videos like this one give me a glimpse of how blacks view whites:

"A black professor is deservedly making the news for suggesting the white race is a lost cause and whites deserve to be “taken out” for their white supremacy, but a conservative activist predicts most blacks will run from such hate-filled beliefs."Black professor: Whites deserve death but I’m not down with that

Last edited:
Wrong. You are an example of the problem. You're a racist yet you declare that racism is not a problem.
Since you validate/declare any white to be a racist - what would I care about your racist opinion and racist deceleration onto me? absolutely zero.

Whenever someone asks you, including myself: Name legislation passed in the last 50 years that prevents blacks....
You evade the question via bringing in further brainless and hate filled, false accusations - because you are what you are, a radical maniacal racist.

You’re a Black paranoid racist Moron who believes in your cognitive delusions that every Black in the U. S are owed Millions of Reparations
Rather than thinking they are owed millions, blacks today should be thanking Gd that they were born here in America, with all its opportunities and current favoritism toward blacks.

Here we have a thread by a mentally retarded Korean woman who lies to herself about life White racism exists in America and it is as strong as it has ever been. Flash is an example. These are his words:

"I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

For 20 years Flash denied potential job opportunities to black people. He did this while sitting on his butt and typing into a computer about how blacks make up racism, how blacks use racism as an excuse for their failure, how we blame whites today for things that happened 3-400 years ago, how black culture doesn't value work, that liberal democrats tell blacks that whites are keeping us down and make us believe we are victims. How racism was a thing of the past and it was not such a big thing. You guys see these comments from republicans everyday and this moron wants to tell people that democrats are the party of racism.

Right wing extremism is an obvious mental disorder.
He probably did so because he figured those with “ black sounding names” would be hired through Affirmative Action as he mentioned. So….. Blacks are to be hired through Affirmative Action, they are also to be hired because they deserve it and are qualified but others who deserve it and are qualified but with less melanin are to be turned away? I repeat; You are a race hustler and a bigot.

Forum List

Back