Is There A Way This Road-Rage Shooting Is Justified??

The Rittenhouse verdict being guilty or innocent is of secondary importance. The bar has been set lower.

Now the political argument will commence and there will obviously be much support of the shooter. Road rage is going to be questioned on it being above the bar.
^^ Mass Formation Psychosis is real.

What's the law principle on when it's OK to shoot someone?
When you have a reasonable fear of bodily harm/death and deadly force is reasonably necessary to protect yourself.
So...
Why do you think someone has to have a gun in their hand before I have legal justification to shoot him?

Last edited:

"A man was charged with murder after an apparent road rage shooting this week left a motorcyclist dead in North Carolina, police said. Stephen Addison, 32, was riding a motorcycle at about 12:30 p.m. Monday when he was involved in a roadside dispute with Roger Dale Nobles, 51, who allegedly shot and killed Addison, Fayetteville.

The younger Nobles was not charged with a crime, after the fatal shot was fired, Nobles Jr. didn’t flinch or appear surprised, and didn’t try to help Addison, who was reportedly left to die in the street. It was unclear what led to the fatal encounter, and the admitted killer did not reveal a motive, according to the report."

So from what I can see in this short video; you see Nobles Jr having words with Addison, not from the truck, but Nobles Jr gets out of the truck to confront Addison..so you have to ask, what did Addison do to provoke all of this?? .....Shortly after you see Addison point his menacing finger at Nobles Jr -- and later you see from the open truck door; Nobles Sr allegedly firing the shot that kills Addison....and now you have the media trying to paint this guy as a father of 3, a US Army Vet -- instead of asking the question -- what did Addison do to cause all of this??? There are a lot of unanswered questions....however, the police arrested the man for murder...did they rush to judgement due to pressure from outside forces??

Why did Addison point his finger in such a threatening manner?? Why did Addison force Nobles to exit the truck and confront him?? We simply don't know. However, Mr. Nobles practically ruined his chances to come up with a good self defense argument when he fled the scene.....You have a much better chance of framing a self-defense type argument if you remain at the scene and frame your narrative that you feared for your life...however, fleeing the scene makes it harder for you to make that claim.....just ask this guy....

View attachment 586542

So in the inner cities last year there were drive by shootings where 1,000s of blacks were murdered, a lot were innocent children, and all you can do is bring up a road rage incident? Man you have major issues.

The motorcycle guy apparently attacked no one, except possibly with words, but the fat guy and the shooter don't look like pantywaist liberals who feel that words justify violence.

So, no. Not justified by any definition.
I was giving a hypothetical situation in which it would be justified to answer your question. I was not saying that what happened with the particular incident was justified.

I see no aggressive acts or movement by the victim, looks like murder to me.

??????????????????????????

In what road rage incident is shooting EVER justified?
When the violent thug hops off his bike and threatens the life of God-fearing Christian patriots....

We don't know what happened before the video started -- did the guy wave a gun at them?? Let's not act like those kind of people aren't usually all violent criminals....look that the crime rates

Apparently you’re too low IQ to know the OP is a troll, looking for some “white supremacists” to defend the shooter.
Perhaps you guys shot your load already on the other posts justifying the murder of unarmed black folks for making you feel insecure

I see no aggressive acts or movement by the victim, looks like murder to me.
Looks like it, but also they froze the video so we don’t really see what happened. If it was just from him pointing while arguing, then there is no justification for the shooting.

When the violent thug hops off his bike and threatens the life of God-fearing Christian patriots....

We don't know what happened before the video started -- did the guy wave a gun at them?? Let's not act like those kind of people aren't usually all violent criminals....look that the crime rates
Okay, you've trolled enough. Just quit.

No one is defending it and the loser has been arrested for murder, and his son should be charged with leaving the scene of a crime. Removing both of them from society will make our country just a little bit nicer to live in for everyone. My condolences to the man's family and friends.

Forum List

Back