Is there a politician brave enough to ask if Black Lives Matter in St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYC or in abortion clinics?

As politicians insist on digging down and engaging in social issues wouldn't this be an impactful question...one that would/could compel a conversation that needs to be had?

As I understand it, Dem politicians do feel that black lives matter in those cities, so they are proposing various programs that they feel will improve the situation, such as reparations, entrance into elite high schools without having to pass an entrance exam, moving some families to the suburbs, etc.

Republican politicians are loath to speak out about the violence in those cities, for they have already been accused of "racism." So they feel that it is better to stay silent. Their opponents have written them off as hopeless deplorables.

Personally, I feel the situation is intractable.

Some people disagree and say that they will continue to work to improve the situation.

Ask yourself this. When is the last time a black person hung around you unless they had to or they were being paid.

As politicians insist on digging down and engaging in social issues wouldn't this be an impactful question...one that would/could compel a conversation that needs to be had?

As I understand it, Dem politicians do feel that black lives matter in those cities, so they are proposing various programs that they feel will improve the situation, such as reparations, entrance into elite high schools without having to pass an entrance exam, moving some families to the suburbs, etc.

Republican politicians are loath to speak out about the violence in those cities, for they have already been accused of "racism." So they feel that it is better to stay silent. Their opponents have written them off as hopeless deplorables.

Personally, I feel the situation is intractable.

Some people disagree and say that they will continue to work to improve the situation.

Democrats created these hopeless slums. It's not like Dems don't have the money to fix this, they just choose to spend the money on themselves the poor are lucky to see 10 cents of federal or state money allocated to the poor.

Ask yourself this. When is the last time a black person hung around you unless they had to or they were being paid.

That's way too deep for me...I'm pretty sure I exude "systemic racism".....their spidey sense won't allow them within several feet of me.

You keep on confusing the issue that BLM asserts.
True....This shit is confusing as hell.
Help me out here...so the only Black Lives that matter are those taken by a police officer?
Shit, maybe the founders need to rethink their packaging and simplify things. One needs a doctorate degree to understand it all....They aren't an organization but they kinda are, but they aren't a movement but they kinda are....Black Lives Matter but only at times..etc etc...Fuck this shit is complex.

Forum List

Back