Is there a hidden significance to the liberal use of clown painted Republicans as avatars?

And, you have shown us, by your fresh new membership, and probably your first thread, (as Pedro, anyway) what kind of thing perks up your interest.........and Avatars is usually not what mature, politically savvy people get concerned about..........just someone with immediate butt hurt and his panties in a wad.........:badgrin:
This isn't my first thread. My first thread was about colleges that aren't hostile to students who don't identify with the hard left. I would like to go, but I refuse to go to one like Berkeley where I'll just be marginalized and my professor very well could be a recently released Marxist terrorist from the 60s. You know, like Prof. Kathy Boudin of Columbia University or Prof. Bernardine Dohrn of Northwest University, who were literally given jobs teaching kids right after being released for (in the former case) or living in hiding after (in the latter) murdering people as members of the Weather Underground.

You are being paranoid.
I don't think that's what paranoia is. I asked if it was a meme, not a cult. :p

And, you have shown us, by your fresh new membership, and probably your first thread, (as Pedro, anyway) what kind of thing perks up your interest.........and Avatars is usually not what mature, politically savvy people get concerned about..........just someone with immediate butt hurt and his panties in a wad.........:badgrin:
This isn't my first thread. My first thread was about colleges that aren't hostile to students who don't identify with the hard left. I would like to go, but I refuse to go to one like Berkeley where I'll just be marginalized and my professor very well could be a recently released Marxist terrorist from the 60s. You know, like Prof. Kathy Boudin of Columbia University or Prof. Bernardine Dohrn of Northwest University, who were literally given jobs teaching kids right after being released for (in the former case) or living in hiding after (in the latter) murdering people as members of the Weather Underground.

You'd probably do best at Liberty University, where they show you how to think, where professors there can prove the world is 10,000 years old and rape is a blessing from God.

You'd probably do best at Liberty University, where they show you how to think, where professors there can prove the world is 10,000 years old and rape is a blessing from God.
Yeah, no. A Christian uni would only be marginally better than a liberal one. OSU does look good though.

Yeah, no. A Christian uni would only be marginally better than a liberal one. OSU does look good though.

Yeah! OSU....Mr Mertex is an OSU graduate.....thank you very much, unless you mean Ohio State....bah, humbug!

What do you think, BULLDOG - should Pedro de San Patricio now kiss our super duper secret code rings???

Contemporary-Love-Ring-by-Natalia-Gomensoro-3-550x366.jpg

:rofl:

That's funny. You know that's what some of them were thinking.

You are being paranoid.

So, Pedrillo, you are young.

That probably explains a few things.

I dunno: if you think that one liberal professor at a University is going to ruin your life, perhaps you need to just stay holed up at home. That way, you are guaranteed to be safe and sound!

Yeah! OSU....Mr Mertex is an OSU graduate.....thank you very much, unless you mean Ohio State....bah, humbug!

Hey, those iz faaaahtin werdz!!!

I thought it was just the one guy at first. It seems to be some sort of meme. Is it just more senseless immaturity from them, or is there some kind of in-joke here? I wouldn't expect they'd be trying to make any deeper point.

Their just projecting their inner selves ... onto Republicans. Its funny how they all do it though, kind of reminds me when i was back in grade school
You went to school with dinosaurs?

You are being paranoid.

Stick to playing games in your parent's basement.

College would be wasted on you given your OP and subsequent posts IMO.

I've read this whole thread and like others with the same subject, have roared with laughter at the right wingers.

I knew this would happen and it's been fun watching the right wingers have fits. I just wish I had kept my clown avatar.

If a person has to get all upset about another person's avatar, that person has a very sad life. Or just doesn't have a life outside this message board.

They are, however, great comic relief.

Keep it up right wingers. Just remember the liberals are coming to get you!

BOO!

Now run and hide under your beds to quiver in fright!

I thought it was just the one guy at first. It seems to be some sort of meme. Is it just more senseless immaturity from them, or is there some kind of in-joke here? I wouldn't expect they'd be trying to make any deeper point.

Yeah..I would go with mindless, senseless immaturity....you know...the natural state of the adult liberal.......

But...it is a lot better than when they throw their poo around....

Forum List

Back