Is There a Con Man in the Oval Office?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

I keep asking myself: why Syria? Why now?

No war in America history has ever been opposed by 71% of the citizens, or 75% of the military.

That’s how absurd and unnecessary this potential war is.

Then, when you realize Obama has had so many scandals and failures to hide, war is the perfect cover story to mask the most disastrous record in modern presidential history.
Obama is a desperate man. He has to cover-up the truth.

We have a CON MAN in the White House.

The sad thing is…it’s working.

The media headlines should be about the massive IRS scandal ordered by the Obama administration and aimed at Tea Parties, Obama critics, and GOP donors. Because it’s no longer in the headlines…because of Syria hogging the media spotlight…no one is mentioning that the IRS attacks on conservative leaders and groups changed the outcome of the 2012 presidential election.

In other words,I believe that Obama used the IRS to fix the election.
Without IRS attacks, intimidation, and interference, Tea Party groups would have had the same influence as 2010 -- when their raging energy and passionate “fire and brimstone” led directly to the biggest Republican Congressional landslide in modern history.
Does anyone doubt that?

Obama used the IRS to fix the presidential election. Instead of massive Tea Party rallies and record-setting fundraising for conservative candidates, Tea Parties were busy being distracted, hounded, harassed, and intimidated by the IRS.

Fraud was committed to re-elect Barack Obama. Our country was hijacked due to the efforts of government employees trying to protect their own cushy lifetime jobs, bloated salaries, obscene pensions, and their biggest defender and protector Barack Obama.
Think I’m wrong? Evidently the IRS officials don’t.

Read more: Is there a con man in the Oval Office? | Fox News

Every president, including Obama, is engaged in conning: that is what politicians do.

Do you remember when Bush's propaganda people were trying to put him out as an image similar to Winston Churchill?

Now in all seriousness, Obama really did want to start bombing the shit out of Syria to depose Assad.

But that's for another thread.

And then there's...

The media headlines should be about Benghazi, too. Not only should everyone be asking why four American heroes died (including the first U.S. Ambassador in over 30 years), but why?

Were they killed with weapons supplied by the Obama administration to Al Qaeda rebels?

Why haven’t Obama and Hillary Clinton been forced to resign in disgrace for the worst (and most obvious) cover-up in modern presidential history?

Like the IRS scandal, the Benghazi scandal could have changed the outcome of the 2012 presidential election.

Would Obama have been re-elected if the public knew there was no “spontaneous demonstration” outside our embassy that day; that no one in the Middle East had ever seen the cheap unprofessional video that Obama and Hillary blamed on the attack; and the weapons used to attack our embassy were supplied by our own CIA, upon orders of Obama?

Would Obama have been re-elected if Americans knew that there was time to save those brave heroes defending our embassy, but Obama and Hillary refused to send a rescue team-multiple times.

Fraud was committed to re-elect Barack Obama. But with Syria in the headlines, no one is mentioning Benghazi anymore.

And then there's...

The media headlines should be about Benghazi, too. Not only should everyone be asking why four American heroes died (including the first U.S. Ambassador in over 30 years), but why?

Were they killed with weapons supplied by the Obama administration to Al Qaeda rebels?

Why haven’t Obama and Hillary Clinton been forced to resign in disgrace for the worst (and most obvious) cover-up in modern presidential history?

Like the IRS scandal, the Benghazi scandal could have changed the outcome of the 2012 presidential election.

Would Obama have been re-elected if the public knew there was no “spontaneous demonstration” outside our embassy that day; that no one in the Middle East had ever seen the cheap unprofessional video that Obama and Hillary blamed on the attack; and the weapons used to attack our embassy were supplied by our own CIA, upon orders of Obama?

Would Obama have been re-elected if Americans knew that there was time to save those brave heroes defending our embassy, but Obama and Hillary refused to send a rescue team-multiple times.

Fraud was committed to re-elect Barack Obama. But with Syria in the headlines, no one is mentioning Benghazi anymore.

Nobody else wanted the job.

Sometimes wars are sudden but often it takes years for them to develop. Throughout the 1930's most Americans disapproved of any involvement in a European war. The few that spoke out against the rise of Nazi Germany were ignored. However, as events unfolded public opinion changed. Whether opinions in the US regarding Syria changes depends a lot on what occurs in Syria.

Last edited:

No war in America history has ever been opposed by 71% of the citizens, or 75% of the military.

Then, when you realize Obama has had so many scandals and failures to hide, war is the perfect cover story to mask the most disastrous record in modern presidential history.

The media headlines should be about the massive IRS scandal ordered by the Obama administration and aimed at Tea Parties, Obama critics, and GOP donors. Because it’s no longer in the headlines…because of Syria hogging the media spotlight…no one is mentioning that the IRS attacks on conservative leaders and groups changed the outcome of the 2012 presidential election.

Without IRS attacks, intimidation, and interference, Tea Party groups would have had the same influence as 2010 -- when their raging energy and passionate “fire and brimstone” led directly to the biggest Republican Congressional landslide in modern history.
Does anyone doubt that?

Obama used the IRS to fix the presidential election. Instead of massive Tea Party rallies and record-setting fundraising for conservative candidates, Tea Parties were busy being distracted, hounded, harassed, and intimidated by the IRS.

Fraud was committed to re-elect Barack Obama. Our country was hijacked due to the efforts of government employees trying to protect their own cushy lifetime jobs, bloated salaries, obscene pensions, and their biggest defender and protector Barack Obama.

I keep telling you people why but you don't listen.

Does anyone doubt that?

I keep telling you people why but you don't listen.

We already know why. Its a massive deflection ploy and it may be working. If people would only pay attention they would see right through this scam.

Sometimes wars are sudden but often it takes years for them to develop. Throughout the 1930's most Americans disapproved of any involvement in a European war. The few that spoke out against the rise of Nazi Germany were ignored. However, as events unfolded public opinion changed. Whether opinions in the US regarding Syria changes depends a lot on what occurs in Syria.

It doesn't hurt that the Dems' media cohorts are trying to nudge public opinion one way or another to fit their agenda.

It's called gravity.

No; it's called, "Corruption".
The only reasons to attack Syria are to support Israel and to increase American arms industry profits.
I'll give you a pound to a pinch of shit, Obama is being paid off by both.
Of course, Obama isn't the first and won't be the last corrupt bastard in that office.

It's called gravity.

The only reasons to attack Syria are to support Israel and to increase American arms industry profits.
Of course, Obama isn't the first and won't be the last corrupt bastard in that office.

That's where we're still gravitating.

It's called gravity.

That's where we're still gravitating.

So, do something about it.

If the acorn can produce an oak tree; a single man can start a movement to eradicate corruption from American politics.

Does anyone doubt that?

Yes, there is a con man in the Oval Office. his name is Barry.

Forum List

Back