Is the word “groomer” now banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5308259647_e0c93052dc_b.jpg

keep on accusing people of being a pedophile and see where it gets you.

What are we supposed to do with those who openly, unabashedly advocate behavior which clearly constitutes sexual abuse of children?

Something is seriously fucked up, when participants on this forum are allowed to advocate pedophilia, but sane people are not allowed to call them out on it.

What are we supposed to do with those who openly, unabashedly advocate behavior which clearly constitutes sexual abuse of children?

Something is seriously fucked up, when participants on this forum are allowed to advocate pedophilia, but sane people are not allowed to call them out on it.
I guess you will need to clutch yer pearls a little harder.

If the discussion is about 'grooming' kids about their being trans, it's not pedo.

if it's trying to interest younger children into having sex, it is.

What do you think the motive is of those who groom young children toward homosexuality, transsexuality, or other depraved perversions?

How is it not obviously to make them easier prey for childfuckers?

If the discussion is about 'grooming' kids about their being trans, it's not pedo.
if it's trying to interest younger children into having sex, it is.
In either instance, it is morally and ethically reprehensible and a red flag of mental illness.

Worse than mere mental illness.

These are dangerous predators that need to be kept away from children, need to be kept out of free society.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Don't groom children on sex and you won't be labeled such. Don't support the grooming of children and you won't be labeled such.

And if you manage a forum, don't give pedophiles free reign to advocate their sickness, and then censor those who call them out on it, and you won't be labeled as such.

Is the word “groomer” now banned?
No
[/THREAD]
Then why did I get warnings and posts deleted?

And I, also?

Think of a buffoonish cartoon character, best known for elaborate attempts at catching a road runner, that always backfire violently for comedic effect.

The highlighted sentence, two words, is what I got dinged for. A blatant abuse of power on the part of the piece-of-shit moderator, who, per clear statements now from both Meister and WillHaftawaite, was acting contrary to the rules of this forum. This occurred after Meister had clearly, explicitly stated, in the very same thread in which my “violation” occurred, that this use of the word “groomer” was allowed.

Why do you continue to allow this piece of shit, to remain a moderator, who has so solid a history of abusing the position?

It gives the rest of you, and this forum, a bad name.

1649202810878.png

Last edited:
Maybe in the other threads where posts were deleted. Duh. :cuckoo:
You don't need to sign your posts with the cuckoo icon. We know you are one. Good luck and remember... easy on those meds!

Good job on learning your pronouns. Tomorrow we will work on you learning 5 letter words. Ok, sweetie? :itsok:
And someday, sooner or later, you may understand what a possessive declarative sentence means, although this does take hive members longer... so.

I go with later rather than sooner.

Possibly much later.

And someday, sooner or later, you may understand what a possessive declarative sentence means, although this does take hive members longer... so.

I go with later rather than sooner.

Possibly much later.
See, already you are forming complete sentences. Not bad for a retard, right? Good lad. Keep it up. :itsok:

Lol, what is it about you dumb duck repugs? All you think about is but hurt and pesos. Hilarious Ya trucking pedo. According to repugs that is the meaning of the word but the word is actually for certain employees on a horse farm dumb duck.
Lol you republican haters prove over and over and over and over that you don't even know the basics. Hint: Many words if not most have more than one meaning, dumb duck.

So now we aren’t allowed to use the word “groomer” since it hurts some people’s feelings. Supposedly it violates some rule about accusations of being a pedo.

It’s not quite the same thing. Grooming is teaching kids about homosexuality, transgenderism, telling kids they can “change genders” or
I fully support you guys using the term.

Confirms who the mindless QAnon loons are, as if it wasn’t already pretty obvious.

Loud and clear. Enjoy!

I'm not a Republican.
I didn't say that you were--I was targeting evenflow who thinks that there is republican hiding behind every corner to get him/her/it when he/she/it are wrong. Most people who think are indies or foreigners at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back