The Mods Should Really Start Enforcing This

• Banned
The song is banned, the thing in the song is banned, or I'm banned? (I hope it isn't the last thing but I'm pretty sure that's a joke as well. XD)

The best thing that could have happened after that would have been the Bad Santa elf goes up there and kicks Will Smith in the nuts, and while Smith is on the floor wincing in pain, he proceeds to unleash a fury of Jada jabs on his ass.
" Who's the fresh prince now muthafukka ?"
elf-bad-santa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
That's funny, but the attachment link isn't working. :confused-84:

really? I have been arguing with them for days..

They don't give a fuck about what we say, unless it breaks one of the three rules. Including saying something nice in Spanish.

You can attack someone personally, threaten to gang rape your sister, and it's ok.

Just don't say anything in a different language.

Because they allow this. And the creep is still here, didn't get shit of a warning... All the mods cared about was me speaking Spanish and saying very nice things. His posts are deleted, but here's the thread.

You tell me if that's right, that he gets to threaten to gang-rape my sister, because I spoke in Spanish and said nice things.

And I get shit from the mods, and he goes scott free.

The guy has an anger problem with women, and he may pose a threat in the future. I tried to make this clear to the mods. They don't care.

I reached out to him, and he cursed me out.

This person is a potential problem. But nobody seems to care.

This is a person that could potentially stalk and hurt one of you, especially a woman.

We hear these stories all the time, and about how nobody did anything about it. This is a classic case.

I have tried with the mods, and they don't care. So I'm bringing it up here for all to see.

To them, it's ok to threaten to gang-rape your sister, as long as it's not in Spanish, which it was! So because the original OP was in Spanish, people are allowed to say whatever threatening things they want to say, and get away with it. Is that right? You folks tell me... because the mods seem to think that we can say anything we want, once the initial rule is broken.

The posts may get deleted, as in this case. But no consequences, because they like the person.

Forum List

Back