Is the USA the only country that has politicians ethnically and ideologically at odds with the population?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
For example, can a White person immigrate to Israel and then run for office? Or can a White person immigrate to Kenya and run for office? Or can a White person immigrate to China and run for office? Or in each case be appointed to a position of power by an elected body? Keep in mind, Whites invented everything that makes civilized life desirable, despite the "Nobel prize" and other propagandist nonsense.

Is the overwhelming of the establishment in the USA and the West in general by, to be blunt, savages who hate White people, a form of pernicious colonization? Isn't colonization bad except of course for the Zionist invasion of Palestine. :heehee:

I took notice of the fact there are very few White males in any positions of power lately in still a mainly White country after Jewish (not White) Democrat Raskin accused all Republicans (code word for White males) as being racists. The irony is the Jewish ideology according to the Kabbalah is that they are destined to rule the world after they remove the White "problem."

Last edited:
For example, can a White person immigrate to Israel and then run for office? Or can a White person immigrate to Kenya and run for office? Or can a White person immigrate to China and run for office? Or in each case be appointed to a position of power by an elected body?

Is the overwhelming of the establishment in the USA and the West in general by, to be blunt, savages who hate White people, a form of pernicious colonization?

I took notice of the fact there are very few White males in any positions of power lately after jewish democrat Raskin accused all Republicans (code word for White males) are racists.
Yes, pearl-clutching liberal bleeding hearts do not exist outside of the West.

jews-jews-everywhere-495d15e161.jpg

Forum List

Back