CDZ Is the US of A out of step with the world?

How is being out of step with the world = bad? America became one of the most innovative and most powerful country in the history of it.

Seems to be a recipe for success.
yes the liberal unconsciously assumed being like everyone else is best. Goofy and liberal.

How is being out of step with the world = bad? America became one of the most innovative and most powerful country in the history of it.

Seems to be a recipe for success.

the dispute here is ------pro genocide vs anti-genocide.
pro genocide people like stalin and adolf and jihadists like
Genghis Khan and Sadaam, and bigbagdaddy

WHo cares if you think its legitimate. THe govt has been doing it forever. Why not try to make an important point?

My opinion means nothing. The TEXT OF THE US CONSTITUTION means EVERYTHING. The fact that we haven't had a legitimately Constitutional Government in 150+ years means everything as well.

WHo cares if you think its legitimate. THe govt has been doing it forever. Why not try to make an important point?

My opinion means nothing. The TEXT OF THE US CONSTITUTION means EVERYTHING. The fact that we haven't had a legitimately Constitutional Government in 150+ years means everything as well.

dear, we get it, you're a libertarian. So am I and I realize that Republicans are the best hope for libertarians which is why Rand Paul is a Republican. Do you understand.

dear, we get it, you're a libertarian. So am I and I realize that Republicans are the best hope for libertarians which is why Rand Paul is a Republican. Do you understand.

I'm not a Libertarian or a Republican. I'm a Conservative. That's why I have little use for the Republican Party.

I'm not a Libertarian or a Republican. I'm a Conservative. That's why I have little use for the Republican Party.

of course thats really really mistaken. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are Republicans because its the only game in town. Do you understand?

Hey , Indofred , as others have said . Opinions , opinions , everyone has them and I'll go with my and most Americans opinion .

But, until you started the wars, you didn't have enemies.
Do you understand?

Dear, Hitler Stalin Mao Tojo were our enemies long before war started.

but they were not Freddie's enemies
yes he imagines we could be like the Swiss.

But you can't answer the point.
The US had no enemies until the US attacked and interfered.

dear we didn't attack Hitler or Japan and Stalin!!!

Do you understand?

but they were not Freddie's enemies
yes he imagines we could be like the Swiss.

But you can't answer the point.
The US had no enemies until the US attacked and interfered.

neither did Moses. I have seen lots of cops injured-----because they "interfered"-----firemen too------they interfered
with the fire------so the ceiling fell on them

and I don't believe that Indo , islam has been at war with the West for hundreds of years since the Barbary pirates were raiding parts of England looking for slaves . Also , the USA first war was a war against an Islamic state , the Barbary states and that was the very early 1800s .

Do you understand?

Did Hitler attack America?
Did Stalin attack America, or did America attack the Russian revolutionaries first?
Mao did attack Americans, because they were attacking his allies. The same excuse America uses to put military forces into Japan.

Japan and their attack on US occupied Pearl Harbour is interesting.
Japan was rather aggressive at the time, working towards an empire in Asia, something the US government of the time disliked, mostly because it threatened US interests, notably in the US occupied Philippines.
The US imposed an oil embargo on its rival for total control of Asia, leaving Japan two options, retreat or war.
That was all about two colonial powers, playing a very dangerous game.

except America is about freedom and democracy and capitalism while they were a bloody dictatorship enslaving entire nations and using and killing the women as sex slaves.

Its just like a liberal to see America the same as imperial Japan or Stalinist russia

Do you understand?

Did Hitler attack America?
Did Stalin attack America, or did America attack the Russian revolutionaries first?
Mao did attack Americans, because they were attacking his allies. The same excuse America uses to put military forces into Japan.

Japan and their attack on US occupied Pearl Harbour is interesting.
Japan was rather aggressive at the time, working towards an empire in Asia, something the US government of the time disliked, mostly because it threatened US interests, notably in the US occupied Philippines.
The US imposed an oil embargo on its rival for total control of Asia, leaving Japan two options, retreat or war.

yes it was-----what is your point? Did Spain attack the meccaist imperialists in the eighth century?

Forum List

Back