Is The US Military Now Officially Against America??

I recall getting the shots and that night spent the most misery night ever. Chills under that single wool blanket and kicking it off when Chills left for being too hot.

However I've taken the flu shots every year and got two shots of Pfizer the first in late Feb and the 2nd mid March with no adverse effects other than a sore shoulder for a day in both the flu shots and in the first Pfizer shot, nothing in the second.

The shot I remember the most in Boot Camp was the big penicillin shot. Got it first thing in the morning, and then had our 2.5 mile run late that afternoon. We had to run in formation. Looking back it is hilarious to see 85 guys limping in unison. Wasn't much fun doing it.

The shot I remember the most in Boot Camp was the big penicillin shot. Got it first thing in the morning, and then had our 2.5 mile run late that afternoon. We had to run in formation. Looking back it is hilarious to see 85 guys limping in unison. Wasn't much fun doing it.
So you were a Jar Head. I was a squid and our boot camps were close enough (in 1967) to hear you guys running and singing in the late afternoon as we sat in front of our barracks laughing.

Yea...so tell me about all of those "civilians" that were cashing in on fearmongering over vaccines back then??

Like why hasn't any of those "conservatives" came out against the Tetanus shot or the feared peanut butter vaccine???
IDK anything about that. I told you, I chose to get the shot as opposed to getting out.

So you didn't get vaccines when you were enlisted??

Did you stand up to the military and tell them about your freedoms and such??

Or did you dic suckers only start whining about vaccines this year?

View attachment 523519

Approved vaccines, yes. Not experimentals.

Huge difference.

But, that's a fact and you don't do facts.

What? You mean they have to get vaccines, in the Army? Ya don't say?

Whoa. Exponential Snow-flakery.

What? You mean they have to get vaccines, in the Army? Ya don't say?

Whoa. Exponential Snow-flakery.

The government has a proven record of subjecting troops to untested medical exposures and vaccines.

Hell, the sonofabitches made Army personnel get exposed to nuclear bomb fallout to see what would happen.

The Swine Flu vaccine was a recent one and it took a court order to stop that shit.

You cannot trust the government to ever do the right thing and this is a major example.

The Leftest in our government are hell bent on destroying our once great military.

This is what we get for allowing a piece of shit, that was made rich by the Chinese, steal an election.

The government has a proven record of subjecting troops to untested medical exposures and vaccines.

Hell, the sonofabitches made Army personnel get exposed to nuclear bomb fallout to see what would happen.

The Swine Flu vaccine was a recent one and it took a court order to stop that shit.

You cannot trust the government to ever do the right thing and this is a major example.

The Leftest in our government are hell bent on destroying our once great military.

This is what we get for allowing a piece of shit, that was made rich by the Chinese, steal an election.

I don't recall similar complaints against Ford back in 1976.

I don't recall similar complaints against Ford back in 1976.

You are confused Moon Bat. I have always been critical of the government making people do what they don't want to do no matter who it is. It is not a partisan issue. If Dufus hadn't stole the election and Trump was President and did the same thing I would be just as critical.

You are confused Moon Bat. I have always been critical of the government making people do what they don't want to do no matter who it is. It is not a partisan issue. If Dufus hadn't stole the election and Trump was President and did the same thing I would be just as critical.

I think the decision should be left to the Sec of Defense.

Salvage diver? I was a Yeoman and the projectile man in a 5" gun. Did you go to Boot in San Diego or at the Great Lakes.

Great Lakes. I got there at the beginning of November 1979, and was freezing cold the entire time I was there.

No, a submariner. I was a Storekeeper. My ASVAB scores were great, but not having normal color vision limits what you can do.

Yeoman? Did you go to A school in Meridian MS?

Aren't members of the Military already required to get the vaccine and the booster and the booster booster? It's the way the Military works. I remember when I was in the Marines and had to line up for three or four unidentified shots every once in a while. The only shot that I ever had a reaction to was a flu shot when I immediately got sick.

Great Lakes. I got there at the beginning of November 1979, and was freezing cold the entire time I was there.

No, a submariner. I was a Storekeeper. My ASVAB scores were great, but not having normal color vision limits what you can do.

Yeoman? Did you go to A school in Meridian MS?
Actually I worked in the Ship's office waiting to be accepted to the CYN (Computer Yeoman) school when I got orders to go to sea. I never did get to go to that school, but I was able to type and file and spent my tour on ASW. My GQ assignment was a the projectile man in a 5" gun.

Actually I worked in the Ship's office waiting to be accepted to the CYN (Computer Yeoman) school when I got orders to go to sea. I never did get to go to that school, but I was able to type and file and spent my tour on ASW. My GQ assignment was a the projectile man in a 5" gun.

I'm sorry. Meridian was one of my best assignments. SK was a self paced school, so I started out trying to blow through the classes as quickly as possible.

Then I looked around. When I was there it was 9 women for every 1 man on base, and almost all of us were straight out of Boot Camp. There were 3 lakes and I could rent a canoe for $1 a day. A gallon jug of Lowenbrau Dark was $2. That many women and for $5 I could have a canoe and 2 gals of draft beer? Life was GOOD!!! It was easier to get laid there than at Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

Forum List

Back