Is The US Military Being Led By Anti-White Racists??

"Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, picked apart a growing argument from Republicans that the US military has gone "woke" with excessive diversity training. Republicans were asking the Army general, who was chosen for his post by former President Donald Trump, about the role diversity training and "critical race theory" play in the military. "I want to understand white rage – and I'm white," Milley said. "What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America? What caused that? I want to find that out. I want to maintain an open mind here. And I do want to understand that."

Republican talking points often refer to diversity trainings and the academic discipline of critical race theory as "indoctrination." Milley bristled at that accusation,
"Critical race theory was started in Harvard Law School years ago, and it proposed that there were laws in the United States — antebellum laws prior to the Civil War that led to a power differential with African Americans that were three-quarters of a human being when this country was formed," Milley said. "And then we had a Civil War and Emancipation Proclamation to change it, and we brought it up to the Civil Rights Act in 1964. It took another hundred years to change that."

This guy clearly hates both America and white people in general, which means he hates himself. He literally said he reads Mao, Lenin and Karl Marx -- what more proof do you need?? This is the guy that Biden has appointed as our joint chief of staff?? In just 6 months after Trump made our military the best in world history -- Biden and his henchmen have turned over half of our the military into a bunch of anti-white racist soyboy tranny cucks.

One thing I will give the racist Democrats of the past credit for; they knew the dangers of integrating the military and allowing inferior races and creeds to join-- that was back when Democrats loved America....but then they turned around and screwed that up by issuing that commie Executive Order 9981; because of that; all of these inferiors believe they can join our military?? Really?? When we let darkie soldiers go off to fight in wars halfway around the world, dying to liberate someone else -- do you think they complained and whined about how they still had no rights back home? No...they kept quiet and knew their place...It's time these "others" learn that same lesson and keep quiet and know their place....stop trying to remind everyone about this country's not so distant past that we don't like; even tho we still call them good-ole days when America was great.....that's essentially treason

Everyone appointed/promoted by homO fits that description....

With additional qualifications....

1. Must have 0 patriotism to america - Milley is Jewwy.
2. Must support having homos in control
3. Must regard the act of opening homO's closet door as grounds for murder
4. Must insist to all blacks in the military that they do not have the right,because they are black, to disagree with the democrat party.....

Trump appointed Milley as Joint Chief Of Staff....and why does someone being Jewish have to do with it??

Is there a constitutional requirement barring citizens based on their religion??

Show it to me

Critical race theory was started in Harvard Law School years ago,
Wrong. That dude is a clue fuck.

It was created at the Frankfurt School (bunch of Marxists) in the 1930s. Rather than pointing to class structure to erode the foundation of American society, race is a much more effective target.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

Critical race theory originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[4] Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

Now that we are talking about what everyone already knew there seems to be certain people who feel like they will lose something if black people finally get the same thing they have.
For many of those folks.....equality feels like oppression.....

But they have been so privileged that they literally lack the self-awareness to see it
Then quit trying to oppress people and calling it "equality".
Tell me how you are oppressed....

Then tell me if you are oppressed -- wouldn't that make this country a racist country??

I'll wait while you continue to look stupid
CRT

Any more stupid questions?
Yea...how does that oppress you

Did a bank deny you a loan you were qualified for because of it??

Are you more likely to be charged more harshly for a crime than others charged with that SAME crime because of it??

Tell me how a legal course started by a Harvard professor 40 yrs ago is oppressing you today??

I'll wait while you keep looking stupid
Is there anything I could say that would cause you to reevaluate your position, and acknowledge that CRT declares all whites as inherently racist and is therefore, nothing but racist crap itself?

No right?

You will never be swayed by anything I say, you are too committed to your own biases to give them up because of something like logic, or reason, or even right and wrong.

So tell me, why should I waste time with you?
It's ok to admit you don't know what CRT is...

But you think simply saying "CRT" is supposed to explain to me how you are oppressed....
He defined CRT perfectly. It is nothing more than claiming all whites and any other non-blacks as racist when in fact CRT is in itself completely RACIST and manipulative meant to create white guilt to justify robbing taxpayers and abusing non-whites.
Show me a single piece of course work that says all whites are racist??

Just a single excerpt from any course work in CRT

I'll wait while you tell me more about your feelings

Now that we are talking about what everyone already knew there seems to be certain people who feel like they will lose something if black people finally get the same thing they have.

But they have been so privileged that they literally lack the self-awareness to see it

Then tell me if you are oppressed -- wouldn't that make this country a racist country??

CRT

Are you more likely to be charged more harshly for a crime than others charged with that SAME crime because of it??

Tell me how a legal course started by a Harvard professor 40 yrs ago is oppressing you today??

Is there anything I could say that would cause you to reevaluate your position, and acknowledge that CRT declares all whites as inherently racist and is therefore, nothing but racist crap itself?

No right?

You will never be swayed by anything I say, you are too committed to your own biases to give them up because of something like logic, or reason, or even right and wrong.

But you think simply saying "CRT" is supposed to explain to me how you are oppressed....
If you were a thinking person, it would.
In other words.....

"I got nothing"

In other words...

"Feelings"
I don't have to justify anything to you, I'm not asking you for anything.

If you want us to accept things like CRT, you have to justify to us why we should..... and you can't. Which is why you try to force it on people.

If your shit wasn't shit, there wouldn't be any problem...... GOOD ideas don't have to be mandatory.

And I'm not oppressed, because I frankly ignore most of what the government tries to coerce me into doing..... but that doesn't mean no one is trying to oppress me and people like me.

Bottom line, the state hates free people..... it always has and it always will.
So when you said earlier you were oppressed -- you were lying??

Got it
No.
You're lying when you pretend I didn't say "trying".

But lying is what you do, after all.

everyone already knew there seems to be certain people who feel like they will lose something if black people finally get the same thing they have.

All the Black people I know deserve better than a viscous ex-wife and a house I can't sell in this market. I wouldn't wish those things on anyone.

Critical race theory was started in Harvard Law School years ago,
Wrong. That dude is a clue fuck.

It was created at the Frankfurt School (bunch of Marxists) in the 1930s. Rather than pointing to class structure to erode the foundation of American society, race is a much more effective target.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

Critical race theory originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[4] Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]
I know you folks think simply saying the word "Marxist" is supposed to mean something, but it doesn't.

The "Marxists" you are talking about were the Jewish intellectuals in Germany....critiquing the negative effects of capitalism on marginalized groups as well as emancipation efforts that followed...until Hitler closed it down....which means you would have been on Hitler's side back in the day...

No wonder accurately recounting history in context triggers you conservatives so much....

And still...you folks have not offered a single excerpt from any coursework that says "all white people are racist"

And I'm not oppressed, because I frankly ignore most of what the government tries to coerce me into doing..... but that doesn't mean no one is trying to oppress me and people like me.

Got it
No.

How are they "trying" to oppress you??

And who is "they" -- The US government?

So the US Government or the "Deep State" or whatever ambiguous entity you are afraid of is trying to oppress you -- but you won't say that America is racist?

Hate to break it to you reactionary right-wingers...

But republican strategists gave the game away about all of this CRT fearmongering weeks ago.....

View attachment 504979

They literally admit that they will just make CRT be anything they don't like.....no matter if it has anything to do with CRT or not..which is why you goofy morons never tell anyone what CRT is.....just your feelings about everything in life that triggers you....and the strategists know it....

Which is why Lindsey himself said this:
View attachment 504982

Taken out of context and misrepresented.

From people who are willing to just lie.

Generals are like other people.

They will say anything to keep their jobs.

Since the ruling Dems think the armed forces are full of Trump bigots, the generals have to publicly agree and promise to clean house, lest those generals find themselves retired and sitting at home with nothing to do but watch reruns of "Friends."

Got it
No.

How are they "trying" to oppress you??

And who is "they" -- The US government?

So the US Government or the "Deep State" or whatever ambiguous entity you are afraid of is trying to oppress you -- but you won't say that America is racist?
The people pushing CRT are certainly racist..... against white people.

I guess if you wait longer enough everything comes back into fashion.

Generals are like other people.

They will say anything to keep their jobs.

Since the ruling Dems think the armed forces are full of Trump bigots, the generals have to publicly agree and promise to clean house, lest those generals find themselves retired and sitting at home with nothing to do but watch reruns of "Friends."
You can't get past E7 or Major in the military without being a political animal.
And political animals by definition have no integrity.

"Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, picked apart a growing argument from Republicans that the US military has gone "woke" with excessive diversity training. Republicans were asking the Army general, who was chosen for his post by former President Donald Trump, about the role diversity training and "critical race theory" play in the military. "I want to understand white rage – and I'm white," Milley said. "What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America? What caused that? I want to find that out. I want to maintain an open mind here. And I do want to understand that."

Republican talking points often refer to diversity trainings and the academic discipline of critical race theory as "indoctrination." Milley bristled at that accusation,
"Critical race theory was started in Harvard Law School years ago, and it proposed that there were laws in the United States — antebellum laws prior to the Civil War that led to a power differential with African Americans that were three-quarters of a human being when this country was formed," Milley said. "And then we had a Civil War and Emancipation Proclamation to change it, and we brought it up to the Civil Rights Act in 1964. It took another hundred years to change that."

This guy clearly hates both America and white people in general, which means he hates himself. He literally said he reads Mao, Lenin and Karl Marx -- what more proof do you need?? This is the guy that Biden has appointed as our joint chief of staff?? In just 6 months after Trump made our military the best in world history -- Biden and his henchmen have turned over half of our the military into a bunch of anti-white racist soyboy tranny cucks.

One thing I will give the racist Democrats of the past credit for; they knew the dangers of integrating the military and allowing inferior races and creeds to join-- that was back when Democrats loved America....but then they turned around and screwed that up by issuing that commie Executive Order 9981; because of that; all of these inferiors believe they can join our military?? Really?? When we let darkie soldiers go off to fight in wars halfway around the world, dying to liberate someone else -- do you think they complained and whined about how they still had no rights back home? No...they kept quiet and knew their place...It's time these "others" learn that same lesson and keep quiet and know their place....stop trying to remind everyone about this country's not so distant past that we don't like; even tho we still call them good-ole days when America was great.....that's essentially treason

If they are trying to shove CRT down everyone's throat. They are a bunch of fucking commies. That is PROVEN!!!!

Any asshole that states the need to "understand white rage" is fucking woke.

We are pissed off at the racist, woke shit that the fucking libs are shoving down our throats.

IF you can't figure that out, it's because you are woke and are actively working to ignore it. ANd you are an asshole. And an anti-white racist.

Also, THanks you for you service. And FUCK YOU GEN.
We want nothing taught in our schools but White supremacy and nothing else.

Everyone appointed/promoted by homO fits that description....

With additional qualifications....

1. Must have 0 patriotism to america - Milley is Jewwy.
2. Must support having homos in control
3. Must regard the act of opening homO's closet door as grounds for murder
4. Must insist to all blacks in the military that they do not have the right,because they are black, to disagree with the democrat party.....

Trump appointed Milley as Joint Chief Of Staff....and why does someone being Jewish have to do with it??

Is there a constitutional requirement barring citizens based on their religion??

Show it to me

Lol... Not very good at science, are you...

Here is a clue, about what the Atlanta Jewish Times editorialized a decade ago, when your hero homO was cocksucker in chief...

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who would lie about it like LBJ did - could forcefully dictate us foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies

You clearly haven't figured out what happened on 911, or you do not care, since you are absolutely unconcerned about truth, justice, America, anything other than your government check....

Who are the "republicans for Biden?"

They are all the W 911 Zionist crowd..... And they all nodded in agreement with the AJT editorial....

CRT

No right?

He defined CRT perfectly. It is nothing more than claiming all whites and any other non-blacks as racist when in fact CRT is in itself completely RACIST and manipulative meant to create white guilt to justify robbing taxpayers and abusing non-whites.
Show me a single piece of course work that says all whites are racist??

Just a single excerpt from any course work in CRT

I'll wait while you tell me more about your feelings
E4nOrTbVUAEvtNf

iu

Stop watching Joy Reid.
Reid claimed that critical race theory doesn't teach that all white people are racist. But critical race theorist Barbara Applebaum and critical whiteness studies professor Robin DiAngelo say it out loud: "all white people are racist"; "White identity is inherently racist."

CRT

Btw, yes, middle-aged white guys are charged more harshly and prosecuted more vigorously for some crimes than other are.
Terry Thompson in Harris County Texas, for instance. Kim Ogg went after him like he was the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

Hate to break it to you reactionary right-wingers...

But republican strategists gave the game away about all of this CRT fearmongering weeks ago.....

View attachment 504979

They literally admit that they will just make CRT be anything they don't like.....no matter if it has anything to do with CRT or not..which is why you goofy morons never tell anyone what CRT is.....just your feelings about everything in life that triggers you....and the strategists know it....

Which is why Lindsey himself said this:
View attachment 504982

Taken out of context and misrepresented.

From people who are willing to just lie.
Which means I don't have anything.

Forum List

Back