Is the universe an intelligence creating machine?

... The painter isn’t the painting.

Not so in case of Jesus.

Still wrong. He is was in the beginning.

Still true.

Not according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church. According to them...

359 "In reality it is only in the mystery of the Word made flesh that the mystery of man truly becomes clear."224

291 "In the beginning was the Word. . . and the Word was God. . . all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made."129 The New Testament reveals that God created everything by the eternal Word, his beloved Son. In him "all things were created, in heaven and on earth.. . all things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."130 The Church's faith likewise confesses the creative action of the Holy Spirit, the "giver of life", "the Creator Spirit" (Veni, Creator Spiritus), the "source of every good".131

285 Since the beginning the Christian faith has been challenged by responses to the question of origins that differ from its own. Ancient religions and cultures produced many myths concerning origins. Some philosophers have said that everything is God, that the world is God, or that the development of the world is the development of God (Pantheism). Others have said that the world is a necessary emanation arising from God and returning to him. Still others have affirmed the existence of two eternal principles, Good and Evil, Light and Darkness, locked, in permanent conflict (Dualism, Manichaeism). According to some of these conceptions, the world (at least the physical world) is evil, the product of a fall, and is thus to be rejected or left behind (Gnosticism). Some admit that the world was made by God, but as by a watch-maker who, once he has made a watch, abandons it to itself (Deism). Finally, others reject any transcendent origin for the world, but see it as merely the interplay of matter that has always existed (Materialism). All these attempts bear witness to the permanence and universality of the question of origins. This inquiry is distinctively human.

286 Human intelligence is surely already capable of finding a response to the question of origins. The existence of God the Creator can be known with certainty through his works, by the light of human reason,122 even if this knowledge is often obscured and disfigured by error. This is why faith comes to confirm and enlighten reason in the correct understanding of this truth: "By faith we understand that the world was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was made out of things which do not appear."123

287 The truth about creation is so important for all of human life that God in his tenderness wanted to reveal to his People everything that is salutary to know on the subject. Beyond the natural knowledge that every man can have of the Creator,124 God progressively revealed to Israel the mystery of creation. He who chose the patriarchs, who brought Israel out of Egypt, and who by choosing Israel created and formed it, this same God reveals himself as the One to whom belong all the peoples of the earth, and the whole earth itself; he is the One who alone "made heaven and earth".125

288 Thus the revelation of creation is inseparable from the revelation and forging of the covenant of the one God with his People. Creation is revealed as the first step towards this covenant, the first and universal witness to God's all-powerful love.126 And so, the truth of creation is also expressed with growing vigor in the message of the prophets, the prayer of the psalms and the liturgy, and in the wisdom sayings of the Chosen People.127

289 Among all the Scriptural texts about creation, the first three chapters of Genesis occupy a unique place. From a literary standpoint these texts may have had diverse sources. The inspired authors have placed them at the beginning of Scripture to express in their solemn language the truths of creation - its origin and its end in God, its order and goodness, the vocation of man, and finally the drama of sin and the hope of salvation. Read in the light of Christ, within the unity of Sacred Scripture and in the living Tradition of the Church, these texts remain the principal source for catechesis on the mysteries of the "beginning": creation, fall, and promise of salvation.

I don't know why you try to avoid to think. Jesus is creation (=100% human being) and creator (100% god) - in your own words: painting and painter (- what makes nothing true or wrong in the textes, which you quoted).

Because he existed before creation. Because creation was created through him and for him.

The phrase the painting is not the painter refers to pantheism which believes God is the material world.

That’s not what Christians believe. I see God as a force that connects us all but is not a part of us. We have his spirit inside us but that spirit isn’t us.

Not so in case of Jesus.

Still wrong. He is was in the beginning.

Still true.

Not according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church. According to them...

359 "In reality it is only in the mystery of the Word made flesh that the mystery of man truly becomes clear."224

291 "In the beginning was the Word. . . and the Word was God. . . all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made."129 The New Testament reveals that God created everything by the eternal Word, his beloved Son. In him "all things were created, in heaven and on earth.. . all things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."130 The Church's faith likewise confesses the creative action of the Holy Spirit, the "giver of life", "the Creator Spirit" (Veni, Creator Spiritus), the "source of every good".131

285 Since the beginning the Christian faith has been challenged by responses to the question of origins that differ from its own. Ancient religions and cultures produced many myths concerning origins. Some philosophers have said that everything is God, that the world is God, or that the development of the world is the development of God (Pantheism). Others have said that the world is a necessary emanation arising from God and returning to him. Still others have affirmed the existence of two eternal principles, Good and Evil, Light and Darkness, locked, in permanent conflict (Dualism, Manichaeism). According to some of these conceptions, the world (at least the physical world) is evil, the product of a fall, and is thus to be rejected or left behind (Gnosticism). Some admit that the world was made by God, but as by a watch-maker who, once he has made a watch, abandons it to itself (Deism). Finally, others reject any transcendent origin for the world, but see it as merely the interplay of matter that has always existed (Materialism). All these attempts bear witness to the permanence and universality of the question of origins. This inquiry is distinctively human.

286 Human intelligence is surely already capable of finding a response to the question of origins. The existence of God the Creator can be known with certainty through his works, by the light of human reason,122 even if this knowledge is often obscured and disfigured by error. This is why faith comes to confirm and enlighten reason in the correct understanding of this truth: "By faith we understand that the world was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was made out of things which do not appear."123

287 The truth about creation is so important for all of human life that God in his tenderness wanted to reveal to his People everything that is salutary to know on the subject. Beyond the natural knowledge that every man can have of the Creator,124 God progressively revealed to Israel the mystery of creation. He who chose the patriarchs, who brought Israel out of Egypt, and who by choosing Israel created and formed it, this same God reveals himself as the One to whom belong all the peoples of the earth, and the whole earth itself; he is the One who alone "made heaven and earth".125

288 Thus the revelation of creation is inseparable from the revelation and forging of the covenant of the one God with his People. Creation is revealed as the first step towards this covenant, the first and universal witness to God's all-powerful love.126 And so, the truth of creation is also expressed with growing vigor in the message of the prophets, the prayer of the psalms and the liturgy, and in the wisdom sayings of the Chosen People.127

289 Among all the Scriptural texts about creation, the first three chapters of Genesis occupy a unique place. From a literary standpoint these texts may have had diverse sources. The inspired authors have placed them at the beginning of Scripture to express in their solemn language the truths of creation - its origin and its end in God, its order and goodness, the vocation of man, and finally the drama of sin and the hope of salvation. Read in the light of Christ, within the unity of Sacred Scripture and in the living Tradition of the Church, these texts remain the principal source for catechesis on the mysteries of the "beginning": creation, fall, and promise of salvation.

I don't know why you try to avoid to think. Jesus is creation (=100% human being) and creator (100% god) - in your own words: painting and painter (- what makes nothing true or wrong in the textes, which you quoted).

Because he existed before creation.

Before creation existed nothing. Then created god existence and ...

The phrase the painting is not the painter refers to pantheism which believes God is the material world.

Isn't he?

That’s not what Christians believe.

I on my own would not say painter and painting - I would say reality.

I see God as a force that connects us all but is not a part of us.

What a nonsense. We are a part of god - more exact: We are his children - he is our father.

We have his spirit inside us but that spirit isn’t us.

You are confused. How is someone or something able to live without an own living spirit or soul? Seems to me by fighting against something what you hate, you became the same time this, what you are fighting against. Trust in god. He knows a little more than we all together.

Not exactly.

290 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth":128 three things are affirmed in these first words of Scripture: the eternal God gave a beginning to all that exists outside of himself; he alone is Creator (the verb "create" - Hebrew bara - always has God for its subject). The totality of what exists (expressed by the formula "the heavens and the earth") depends on the One who gives it being.

Isn't he?
No. He is the creator. He created the material world from nothing. He willed it into existence.

Me too. Which is in part why I say the painter isn’t the painting.

What a nonsense. We are a part of god - more exact: We are his children - he is our father.
We are his creatures. His spirit resides in us but is not a part of us. Only when he withdraws it will people realize what they have lost.

You are confused. How is someone or something able to live without an own living spirit or soul? Seems to me by fighting against something what you hate, you became the same time this, what you are fighting against. Trust in god. He knows a little more than we all together.
Our soul and spirit and God’s spirit are two separate entities.

We are effectively rebels.

Last edited:
Not exactly.

290 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth":128 three things are affirmed in these first words of Scripture: the eternal God gave a beginning to all that exists outside of himself; he alone is Creator (the verb "create" - Hebrew bara - always has God for its subject). The totality of what exists (expressed by the formula "the heavens and the earth") depends on the One who gives it being.

Isn't he?
No. He is the creator. He created the material world from nothing. He willed it into existence.

What's still wrong in case of Jesus.

We are his creatures. His spirit resides in us but is not a part of us. Only when he withdraws it will people realize what they have lost.

Good grief. Borg - try to find your way. A rebellion could perhaps be a good way in your case. I don't know. You are really very confused.

Last edited:
Not exactly.

Isn't he?

Good grief. Borg - try to find your way. A rebellion could perhaps be a good way in your case. I don't know. You are really very confused.

But it isn’t. Didn’t you read the catechism?

Do you believe that given enough time and the right conditions that intelligence will eventually arise?

just like MATTER and ANTI-MATTER the universe is full of INTELLIGENCE and ANTI-INTELLIGENCE

for INTELLIGENCE we have moderates, liberals, progressives....

representing ANTI-INTELLIGENCE we have conservatives and trump voters

And, just like matter and anti-matter, when liberals and conservatives meet there is an explosion!

Do you believe that given enough time and the right conditions that intelligence will eventually arise?

just like MATTER and ANTI-MATTER the universe is full of INTELLIGENCE and ANTI-INTELLIGENCE

for INTELLIGENCE we have moderates, liberals, progressives....

representing ANTI-INTELLIGENCE we have conservatives and trump voters

And, just like matter and anti-matter, when liberals and conservatives meet there is an explosion!
Cool story, bro.

Not exactly.

Isn't he?

It is wrong in case of Jesus that the painter is not the painting, but I do not discuss this with you. I informed you - that's all. Think about or let it be - your decision. By the way: I never had the feeling to speak with a Catholic, when I spoke with you. Are you a Catholic?

Last edited:
Not exactly.

Isn't he?

It is wrong in case of Jesus that the painter is not the painting, but I do not discuss this with you. I informed you - that's all. Think about or let it be - your decision. By the way: I never had the feeling to speak with a Catholic, when I spoke with you. Are you a Catholic?

Again... read the catechism. The painter existed before the painting. The painting was made for the painter. The painting was made through the painter.

These are all beliefs concerning Jesus in the catechism. So read the catechism.

Not exactly.

Isn't he?

Yes. And so are you. Read the catechism.

According to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the intelligence of mankind was not created or made. It has always existed.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:29
29 Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.

Not exactly.

Isn't he?

Again... read the catechism. The painter existed before the painting. The painting was made for the painter. The painting was made through the painter.

You are still wrong. And you are not a Catholic. So what for heavens sake do you try to convince me about? Think and you are able to solve your not existing problem. What do you think how many time you will have, when you will have to make a fast decision?

----
A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.
Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."
The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."
So the rowboat went on.
Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."
To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."
So the motorboat went on.
Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."
To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."
So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.
Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"
To this God replied, "They've had free swimming lessons at the Y for years, but you never once tried to learn how to swim. What more did you expect?"
-----
source: The 52+ Best Praying Jokes - ↑UPJOKE↑

Last edited:
Not exactly.

You are still wrong. And you are not a Catholic. So what for heavens sake do you try to convince me about? Think and you are able to solve your not existing problem. What do you think how many time you will have, when you will have to make a fast decision?

----
Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."
The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."
So the rowboat went on.
Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."
To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."
Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."
To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."
Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"
To this God replied, "They've had free swimming lessons at the Y for years, but you never once tried to learn how to swim. What more did you expect?"
-----

That’s not how that joke goes.

And it must bother you that I’m Catholic.

Read the Catechism for crying out loud.

----
So the rowboat went on.
-----

That’s not how that joke goes.

With crutches it goes this way.

And it must bother you that I’m Catholic.

Still I have not the feeling you are a Catholic. I miss your overarching perspective. For example said never any Catholic before in my life to me "And it must bother you, that I’m Catholic." Why should it be so? But I do not feel this in your case. So perhaps something is wrong with my empathy or you send to me wrong signals. I asked you whether you are a Catholic. You did not say "I am a Catholic". This gave me the impression you are not a Catholic. Why else should someone not give an answer to such a simple question? Now you say you are a Catholic. So what? It was always only your own behavior, which caused the problem to tell me something, what I do not like to discuss with you. I said I inform you about something - and I said "think about" - that was all. Whether you do so or not is your decision - not my decision.

Read the Catechism for crying out loud.

I do not have any idea why you are not able to understand what I said to you about this theme. I said much to much about it. Read it again. Believe it or not. Your problem. The only reason why I told you that it is wrong, what you had said in context of Jesus, is that you produce a problem of the violation of hope in this case. You are not able to deny - if you are a Catholic - that Jesus is 100% human being and 100% god. But if you deny this then you try to kill hope - without intention, I guess, but perhaps with some intellectual vanity. For many it is important that god is not a creator far away in abstract worlds. In Jesus god on his own became creation, became a human being. 100% human being! 100% "painter" (creator) became 100% "painting" (creation). And god showed us in this way he also is able to suffer with us - without any filter, directly. This message is not phraseolgy - and is not advertising a new form of icecream - this 'message' is "cross". When god suffers in Jesus with us - but also when god enjoys this world in Jesus with us - how to be desperated any longer? There's always hope. Jesus came back after he was erased from this painting which is our real world, which is "we". Whatever someone might think about what's the reason for and how this paradox impossibility is able to be real - it is for all people important to know that god is with them - that god loves them - in all situations of life - specially in times of worst sufferings. God is always with his children. And pardon me: Do not try to discuss this problem now any longer with me. I am not a theologist. Do whatever you like to do with your strange form of theology, which has absolutelly nothing to do with me - and which has also nothing to do with the catechism of the Holy Catholic Church. The catechism is made for orientation - and not for your confusion.

-----
Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Essence. For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.

Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation; that he also believe faithfully the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man; God, of the Substance [Essence] of the Father; begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the Substance [Essence] of his Mother, born in the world. Perfect God; and perfect Man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting. Equal to the Father, as touching his Godhead; and inferior to the Father as touching his Manhood. Who although he is God and Man; yet he is not two, but one Christ. One; not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh; but by assumption of the Manhood into God. One altogether; not by confusion of Substance [Essence]; but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man; so God and Man is one Christ; Who suffered for our salvation; descended into hell; rose again the third day from the dead. He ascended into heaven, he sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from whence he will come to judge the living and the dead. At whose coming all men will rise again with their bodies; And shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting; and they that have done evil, into everlasting fire. This is the catholic faith; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he cannot be saved.
-----

Last edited:
th

Define intelligence please.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The ability to process abstract thought.

The ability to use deductive reasoning.

The ability to make observations about one’s surroundings to discover order within one’s surroundings so as to be able to make predictions.

These are a few examples of higher order functions.

This will happen after the awakening. It will be soon. Have faith my brother.

With crutches it goes this way.
The joke is that three boats come by to rescue her. When she dies she asked God why he didn’t save her. God tells her he sent three boats.

Still I have not the feeling you are a Catholic.
That’s your problem.

I miss your overarching perspective. For example said never any Catholic before in my life to me "And it must bother you, that I’m Catholic." Why should it be so?
I’d be surprised if that were the first time a Catholic said that. Because I’d be surprised if that were the first time two Catholics disagreed on Catholic thought.

That’s why I said that.

But I do not feel this in your case. So perhaps something is wrong with my empathy or you send to me wrong signals. I asked you whether you are a Catholic. You did not say "I am a Catholic". This gave me the impression you are not a Catholic. Why else should someone not give an answer to such a simple question?
Where did you ask me that? My standard answer to the question of am I a Catholic is I’m not a good catholic. But I’m still a Catholic.

Yes, something is wrong with your empathy.

Now you say you are a Catholic. So what? It was always only your own behavior, which caused the problem to tell me something, what I do not like to discuss with you. I said I inform you about something - and I said "think about" - that was all. Whether you do so or not is your decision - not my decision.
No. I’ve always said I’m a Catholic. I never claimed to be a good catholic. But I’m still a Catholic.

So what you ask? It means that what I write about God is consistent with Catholic thought.

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Essence. For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.

Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation; that he also believe faithfully the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man; God, of the Substance [Essence] of the Father; begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the Substance [Essence] of his Mother, born in the world. Perfect God; and perfect Man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting. Equal to the Father, as touching his Godhead; and inferior to the Father as touching his Manhood. Who although he is God and Man; yet he is not two, but one Christ. One; not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh; but by assumption of the Manhood into God. One altogether; not by confusion of Substance [Essence]; but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man; so God and Man is one Christ; Who suffered for our salvation; descended into hell; rose again the third day from the dead. He ascended into heaven, he sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from whence he will come to judge the living and the dead. At whose coming all men will rise again with their bodies; And shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting; and they that have done evil, into everlasting fire. This is the catholic faith; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he cannot be saved.
Amen

I do not have any idea why you are not able to understand what I said to you about this theme. I said much to much about it. Read it again. Believe it or not. Your problem. The only reason why I told you that it is wrong, what you had said in context of Jesus, is that you produce a problem of the violation of hope in this case. You are not able to deny - if you are a Catholic - that Jesus is 100% human being and 100% god. But if you deny this then you try to kill hope - without intention, I guess, but perhaps with some intellectual vanity. For many it is important that god is not a creator far away in abstract worlds. In Jesus god on his own became creation, became a human being. 100% human being! 100% "painter" (creator) became 100% "painting" (creation). And god showed us in this way he also is able to suffer with us - without any filter, directly. This message is not phraseolgy - and is not advertising a new form of icecream - this 'message' is "cross". When god suffers in Jesus with us - but also when god enjoys this world in Jesus with us - how to be desperated any longer? There's always hope. Jesus came back after he was erased from this painting which is our real world, which is "we". Whatever someone might think about what's the reason for and how this paradox impossibility is able to be real - it is for all people important to know that god is with them - that god loves them - in all situations of life - specially in times of worst sufferings. God is always with his children. And pardon me: Do not try to discuss this problem now any longer with me. I am not a theologist. Do whatever you like to do with your strange form of theology, which has absolutelly nothing to do with me - and which has also nothing to do with the catechism of the Holy Catholic Church. The catechism is made for orientation - and not for your confusion.
Yes, Jesus is 100% human. Yes, Jesus is 100% God.

But Jesus was never created. As such he can’t be the painting.

Evos are usually wrong, so ding is wrong. He says he is Catholic. He doesn't know Catholic dogma tho. I think he's theistic evolutionist. He thinks math, science, and physics were created by nature and discovered by humans. He thinks the Bible is mostly allegory. He doesn't quote Scripture, so I have no idea if he's read the Bible or whether he goes to church and receives the sacraments. Does he believe in Satan and exorcism? He is a person who is his own source, so is not credible imho. One can't discuss Catholic dogma with him. I don't even want to bring in Christianity nor the Bible. He believes in evolution and big bang like Pope Francis, but he doesn't want to be tied to Francis and either does not know about him and what he does. I guess he thinks Francis is a negative influence.

Forum List

Back