Is the Trump admin prepared for a vaccine, or not?

I would hate to see another bungle, like they did with testing.

Creating a vaccine or two, and producing them, without thought on distribution and storage and supply capabilities through out the nation....would be a huge failure.

The vaccine that has two doses to work, has to be stored in a freezer that is set below -80 degrees Celsius or colder....

Who in the heck has freezers like that, in all the states and doctor's offices?

Or, do we have enough syringes?

It takes years to get a vaccine. You just don't snap your fingers and have one appear. Jesus I can't believe you are this stupid.

Creating a vaccine or two, and producing them, without thought on distribution and storage and supply capabilities through out the nation....would be a huge failure.

The vaccine that has two doses to work, has to be stored in a freezer that is set below -80 degrees Celsius or colder....

It takes years to get a vaccine. You just don't snap your fingers and have one appear. Jesus I can't believe you are this stupid.
But according to Trump -- that isn't true...

There is one coming before the election.......or is he lying?

Since when is the President responsible for the number of low temp freezers in the country?

Seek help for your TDS.

Trump claims everyone who want's vaccinated can get it in April 2021.

There are many problems to overcome.

How to Ship a Vaccine at -112 degrees Fahrenheit, and Other Obstacles in the Covid Fight

Feds want a COVID-19 vaccine distribution system ready by Nov. 1. Freezer farms and UPS are part of the plan

UPS freezer farm
-1x-1.jpg

merlin_176730990_4de5108b-0d53-47f7-ac7d-6f88d9eceeae-jumbo.jpg

Last edited:

So far he’s been correct

So far he’s been correct
Correct on what?

Correct when he told you this virus is nothing but the average flu and it will simply just go away soon?

Or correct when he told Woodward that this virus was extremely deadly, even worse...it is spread airborne, just by breathing and not just contagious by touching droplets, and told Wooward that it was a Plague?

So far he’s been correct
Correct on what?

Correct when he told you this virus is nothing but the average flu and it will simply just go away soon?

Or correct when he told Woodward that this virus was extremely deadly, even worse...it is spread airborne, just by breathing and not just contagious by touching droplets, and told Wooward that it was a Plague?
Well deaths aren’t what they were forecasted to be

So far he’s been correct
Correct on what?

The 1 to 2 million estimate, is what president Trump told us they would be, if we did not do the 6ft of separation and shutting down of businesses and schools...

If we did nothing.

The shut down saved innumerable lives....

we are likely to hit 450,000 deaths by New year's eve, if we all or most all, do not start wearing masks and keeping the 6ft apart....

So far he’s been correct
Correct on what?

The 1 to 2 million estimate, is what president Trump told us they would be, if we did not do the 6ft of separation and shutting down of businesses and schools...

If we did nothing.

The shut down saved innumerable lives....

we are likely to hit 450,000 deaths by New year's eve, if we all or most all, do not start wearing masks and keeping the 6ft apart....
Actually more ppl
Have died in shut down states than red states and Sweden.. do if we actually listed to trump

The leftists are starting lie about covid almost as much as globalclimatewarmingchange.

Trump / Pence dropped a major ball again! The US has a Major Shortage of antiviral drug supply & production is constrained. Only the chosen few will get Remdesivir to save their life like Trump got.

Last edited:
@Careforall

Did you hear Kamala's answer to Trump's vaccine?

She is not prepared for it.

Trump / Pence dropped a major ball again! The US has a Major Shortage of antiviral drug supply & production is constrained. Only the chosen few will get Remdesivir to save their life like Trump got.
So they don’t know magic lol

Forum List

Back