Is the Trump admin prepared for a vaccine, or not?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
I would hate to see another bungle, like they did with testing.

Creating a vaccine or two, and producing them, without thought on distribution and storage and supply capabilities through out the nation....would be a huge failure.

The vaccine that has two doses to work, has to be stored in a freezer that is set below -80 degrees Celsius or colder....

Who in the heck has freezers like that, in all the states and doctor's offices?

Or, do we have enough syringes?

Last edited:
It's going to take so dang long to get a vaccine a year from now, that non-at-risk people under 65 should just go on without mask and allow it to spread rapidly until heard immunity. The mask in 1918 pandemic slowed the spread so it kept surging for 3 years. We might as well take our lumps now & get this behind US.

It's going to take so dang long to get a vaccine a year from now, that non-at-risk people under 65 should just go on without mask and allow it to spread rapidly until heard immunity. The mask in 1918 pandemic slowed the spread so it kept surging for 3 years. We might as well take our lumps now & get this behind US.
Herd immunity, is a term used and created by scientists, to describe what vaccinations do.

The cities who did not shut schools and churches and saloons or mandate mask wearing were the places where the second wave took hold, plus we sent all the WWI soldiers that were infected home with it, throughout the nation.....

Herd immunity achieved by ignoring the science and just sending young folks out to get infected, will kill 2 million plus, Americans....through them infecting others.

That is a misdirection, and not an option... from every thing I've read on it...

LMAO this is Trump's responsibility?? From your own link "United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS) is one of the providers who is planning to build so-called "freezer farms" to gear up for the rapid delivery of vaccines." Are you suggesting that Trump take control of UPS and run it? Weak and pathetic OP of the day. :eusa_hand:
No I am not suggesting they run it, but they should organize it and make certain it is adequate.

LMAO this is Trump's responsibility?? From your own link "United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS) is one of the providers who is planning to build so-called "freezer farms" to gear up for the rapid delivery of vaccines." Are you suggesting that Trump take control of UPS and run it? Weak and pathetic OP of the day. :eusa_hand:
No I am not suggesting they run it, but they should organize it and make certain it is adequate.

LMAO what??

Creating a vaccine or two, and producing them, without thought on distribution and storage and supply capabilities through out the nation....would be a huge failure.

The vaccine that has two doses to work, has to be stored in a freezer that is set below -80 degrees Celsius or colder....

I'm sure they do, millions of us will not take the Vaccine

I'm sure they do, millions of us will not take the Vaccine
I have no fear of vaccines, and have had a gazillion and one, of them....over the decades of overseas travel, with no side effects... nor has anyone in my family had any negative side effects...

but the way corners have been cut on these vaccines with their rush..... I'll wait to see what happens with the first responders, who will be given it first... basically, I do not trust our President, to do the right thing, and can see him pressuring the cdc and fda and nih in to releasing a vaccine before trials on safety and efficacy are completed....

Small pox and polio were federally run, successfully, back in the 60s. It was thought a "public health" necessity.

LMAO what??
The vaccine does no one any good, if it can't be administered In the right places at the right time.

Just as the gvt FINALLY having a covid test we could use, but not having enough long q-tips to get the sample, or test tubes to transfer the sample in, or labs and equipment to process them.... it put us months behind the rest of the world, on identifying those sick and spreading the virus.

but the way corners have been cut on these vaccines with their rush..... I'll wait to see what happens with the first responders, who will be given it first... basically, I do not trust our President, to do the right thing, and can see him pressuring the cdc and fda and nih in to releasing a vaccine before trials on safety and efficacy are completed....

Taken from a Cameltoe Harris campaign release...

I like how you have to put your endless partisan hate in there then make it sound like this post regards some sort of actual genuine concern

LMAO what??
The vaccine does no one any good, if it can't be administered In the right places at the right time.

Just as the gvt FINALLY having a covid test we could use, but not having enough long q-tips to get the sample, or test tubes to transfer the sample in, or labs and equipment to process them.... it put us months behind the rest of the world, on identifying those sick and spreading the virus.

As a scientist who invented the virus as you demanded, I'm sure Trump accounted for that.

Funny how you claim to care what the medical community thinks while you keep posting they are a bunch of bungling morons and blaming it on Trump

Taken from a Cameltoe Harris campaign release...
I thought and said it, before she did... So she copied it from the Care4all USMB campaign release!!!
:D
:D

Small pox and polio were federally run, successfully, back in the 60s. It was thought a "public health" necessity.

LMAO is it 60 years ago? (blueslegend asked with extreme sarcasm)

LMAO what??

UPS doesn't need the Federal government's help in moving something from point A to point B. Just admit you were trying to bitch and complain about Trump, it's so obvious to readers.

LMAO is it 60 years ago? (blueslegend asked with extreme sarcasm)
yeah the feds haven't fukck up for 60 years till Dump. I say with extreme sarcasm.

Bill Gates had something to say about this yesterday or this morning. Perhaps he can help clarify your ignorance. I again say with extreme sarcasm.

Count on Trump to screw this up as well.

It's going to take so dang long to get a vaccine a year from now, that non-at-risk people under 65 should just go on without mask and allow it to spread rapidly until herd immunity. The mask in 1918 pandemic slowed the spread so it kept surging for 3 years. We might as well take our lumps now & get this behind US.
Herd immunity, is a term used and created by scientists, to describe what vaccinations do.

The cities who did not shut schools and churches and saloons or mandate mask wearing were the places where the second wave took hold, plus we sent all the WWI soldiers that were infected home with it, throughout the nation.....

Herd immunity achieved by ignoring the science and just sending young folks out to get infected, will kill 2 million plus, Americans....through them infecting others.

That is a misdirection, and not an option... from every thing I've read on it...
At risk elderly & ill should social distance & wear a mask while the infection wave washes through fully opened country restaurants, bars, hotels, hair salons, businesses, schools, colleges, churches, social gatherings, etc, as happened in Sweden. Then there likely won't be another wave to infect the vulnerable population, so very few will die.

Here in the USA only 30% are willing to take a vaccine if available. So herd immunity will not be achieved until the infection wave washes through. We can't wait another year hoping to get a vaccine. Lets put this horrible chapter behind us A.S.A.P. before we go bankrupt!!!

live stream of busy Gekås Ullared AB, a superstore in Ullared, Sweden

Gek%C3%A5s_Ullared-2880x1620.jpg

Last edited:
Covid-19 has already mutated into a less lethal, easier spreading airborne strain.
It really should now be called Covid-20
covid-mutated-png.368823

RE-OPEN, this could be USA again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back