Is the Tea Party still functioning ?

MadChemist

VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about the Tea Party organization.

I have looked for activity in my area and don't know how to find a group.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Tea Party was never a formal organization, the movement is now defunct.

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was one of the original members. We started out due to the stripping of the rights of Americans. It had some pretty high ideals. The Tea Party was similar to the ideals that founded this Nation. But it got taken over by the John Birch Society and most of us old hands left back to the Republican Party. Then the horrors of the 80s and back of the Republican Party, the JBS hijacked the Republican Party with a series of dark horses. They did it quietly, never admitting to their real beliefs and objectives like always. Then they found the ideal Presidential Candidate that they could present. Another Dark Horse who was raised from day one as a JBSer and that was Rump. What you are seeing is the very thing that the old 80s and back Republicans warned against from the days of Ike and Goldwater all the way through Reagan. As always, the JBSers burnt the Tea Party to the Ground because if it were ever to resort back to it's original ideals it would be totally against the "Party of the Rump". Much like it will end up doing to the Republican Party when "The Party of the Rump" fades into the wind.

Leo123

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was one of the original members. We started out due to the stripping of the rights of Americans. It had some pretty high ideals. The Tea Party was similar to the ideals that founded this Nation. But it got taken over by the John Birch Society and most of us old hands left back to the Republican Party. Then the horrors of the 80s and back of the Republican Party, the JBS hijacked the Republican Party with a series of dark horses. They did it quietly, never admitting to their real beliefs and objectives like always. Then they found the ideal Presidential Candidate that they could present. Another Dark Horse who was raised from day one as a JBSer and that was Rump. What you are seeing is the very thing that the old 80s and back Republicans warned against from the days of Ike and Goldwater all the way through Reagan. As always, the JBSers burnt the Tea Party to the Ground because if it were ever to resort back to it's original ideals it would be totally against the "Party of the Rump". Much like it will end up doing to the Republican Party when "The Party of the Rump" fades into the wind.
Nice Fairytale.

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about the Tea Party organization.

I have looked for activity in my area and don't know how to find a group.
it was co-opted by the republican party and dissolved into dust once trump came along,,,

is was always known we had to beat the republicans before we could deal with the democrats,,,

Levant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The founders of the Tea Party became so full of themselves that when RINO Republicans infiltrated the founders of the group were so anxious to be seen with famous names that they sold their souls.

My tea party representative, Congress' own head plumber, Mark Wayne Mullin, president of his now dead daddy's company: Mullin Pluming, ran as a Tea Partier - all kinds of promises including a promise to run only 3 terms. Campaigning with his AR 15 at his side in commercial after commercial. Now he's running for his fourth - no surprise in that lie. He's on video telling constituents that he doesn't work for them, that he's a "professional politician". What he really is, is a professional sewer rat. That's all he was before being elected and it's all he is now that he's in Congress; he just moved to where the sewer is even richer in shit.

That's what happened to the Tea Party. They did what all politicians do: they suckled at the tit of power and abandoned every principle they ever thought they had.

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score
The founders of the Tea Party became so full of themselves that when RINO Republicans infiltrated the founders of the group were so anxious to be seen with famous names that they sold their souls.

My tea party representative, Congress' own head plumber, Mark Wayne Mullin, president of his now dead daddy's company: Mullin Pluming, ran as a Tea Partier - all kinds of promises including a promise to run only 3 terms. Campaigning with his AR 15 at his side in commercial after commercial. Now he's running for his fourth - no surprise in that lie. He's on video telling constituents that he doesn't work for them, that he's a "professional politician". What he really is, is a professional sewer rat. That's all he was before being elected and it's all he is now that he's in Congress; he just moved to where the sewer is even richer in shit.

That's what happened to the Tea Party. They did what all politicians do: they suckled at the tit of power and abandoned every principle they ever thought they had.
I did have high hopes early on in the movement,,,but was quickly disappointed after watching the kool ade drinkers going back to their old ways,,,

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List