Is the story about the Wuhan hospital being built in a few days real?

[
Well the world doesn't need more pussy cucks like you.

Says the classic keyboard warrior.
Hey tough guy, go spout your racist bullshit in the middle of Chinatown, or head over to NY and start ranting on the street corners of Harlem...then we'll see what you're really made of.

Are you suggesting people of color are violent?

[
Well the world doesn't need more pussy cucks like you.

Says the classic keyboard warrior.
Hey tough guy, go spout your racist bullshit in the middle of Chinatown, or head over to NY and start ranting on the street corners of Harlem...then we'll see what you're really made of.

Are you suggesting people of color are violent?
As with all liberals...he is a repugnant maggot who wishes violence upon those whom he does not agree with.

Is the story about the Wuhan hospital being built in 48 hours real? The video that has been shown to the media shows all of the ground work and the poof! The hospital is there! Magic! It only took them 48 hours! What a miracle!
China is not like shithole Africa or US inner cities..they, at least, have SOME smart people

Except for showing it being built...which leads me back to my original question...please focus.

no.... Industrial concrete base cannot be use safely for about 60 days .... that's why when you see a building being built you will see a major stall in the construction after the deep foundation is poured....it almost appears that they have abandoned the project..... it cannot be rushed...that simple. Soon after the deep foundation is laid the project is covered over for a few weeks .... temperatures can rise to as high as 200 degrees on the drying surface of the concrete and stay that way for days at a time... Any attempt to rush this process will result in catastrophic weakness of the foundation component.

JO

Except for showing it being built...which leads me back to my original question...please focus.

no.... Industrial concrete base cannot be use safely for about 60 days .... that's why when you see a building being built you will see a major stall in the construction after the deep foundation is poured....it almost appears that they have abandoned the project..... it cannot be rushed...that simple. Soon after the deep foundation is laid the project is covered over for a few weeks .... temperatures can rise to as high as 200 degrees on the drying surface of the concrete and stay that way for days at a time... Any attempt to rush this process will result in catastrophic weakness of the foundation component.

JO

How does it almost appear they have abandoned the project? Our media are showing the place built in 8 days. Someone's not telling the truth.

Forum List

Back