Is the story about the Wuhan hospital being built in a few days real?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Is the story about the Wuhan hospital being built in 48 hours real? The video that has been shown to the media shows all of the ground work and the poof! The hospital is there! Magic! It only took them 48 hours! What a miracle!

Not much good about the Chinese these days. They're dirty, they're cheap, they're diseased, they're robbers, they're communists and we should have nothing to do with them. Trump is the only person with a chance of getting the upper hand with them. If we put Democrats in charge, we'll be talking Chinese and eating bats within a month.

I wish people would question a lot of things we are told.

Is the story about the Wuhan hospital being built in 48 hours real? The video that has been shown to the media shows all of the ground work and the poof! The hospital is there! Magic! It only took them 48 hours! What a miracle!
Yep, they are capable of building buildings in a very short period. That is what the Global Elites has invested in. They want to tear down homes and buildings and put up their sustainable shelters that will help combat climate change and put more money in their pockets while others will be in debt forever.
And so this corona virus plague is just propaganda to help sell their products.

Last edited:
  • Banned
For whom are the coloreds? That sounds awesome! I kinda wish I were color red! And what do they have to do with the point of discussion, eh?

We noticed that the media kept redundantly showing machines scraping at the same earth, but as yet, not a single photo showing the progress on that same patch of earth.

Except for showing it being built...which leads me back to my original question...please focus.

Not much good about the Chinese these days. They're dirty, they're cheap, they're diseased, they're robbers, they're communists and we should have nothing to do with them. Trump is the only person with a chance of getting the upper hand with them. If we put Democrats in charge, we'll be talking Chinese and eating bats within a month.

Watch out! You might get slitty eyes by looking at them! You might have a hankering for badger liver or cockroach milk if you start speaking to a chink!

Yep. True. Buillding standards might be an issue, but it went up pretty quick.

The escapee from the flight into Boston who refused hospitalization likely did head for Chinatown.

[
Well the world doesn't need more pussy cucks like you.

Says the classic keyboard warrior.
Hey tough guy, go spout your racist bullshit in the middle of Chinatown, or head over to NY and start ranting on the street corners of Harlem...then we'll see what you're really made of.
OK 'Doctor'. Doctor of what, cuckoldry? They wouldn't understand me in Chinatown...chinks don't speak English.

Yes, and it holds a whopping 1000 people.

Forum List

Back