Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

• Total voters

And that would be true.

Thing is? I am NOT a politician.

I am as Patton, speak the mind...loud and dirty.

That's what creeps as you will never understand...and I will back it up.

YOU remain a LOSER still.

Get it Creep?

How many votes did you get in New Hampshire?
Wasn't there, Creep.

A15?

*FUCK OFF*

Get it?

I hear the Civil War reenactor vote is still up for grabs.

South Carolina is where you can begin your stand, Tommy T!

Maybe he's waiting for 2016, the money hasn't really started rolling in from his USMB announcement yet.

I can't imagine why.

His announcement thread has gotten so much attention lately and with the GOP on the verge on nominating a Massachusetts RINO one would think that the USMB rightwingnut brigade would be making it rain in his campaign vault to try and stop the tide.

But whatcha gonna do?

:dunno:

Last edited:
A15?

*FUCK OFF*

Get it?

Son? You're a thug, and will never be anything but a thug.

*Piss Off*

If Romney wins South Carolina and you get shut out in your third consecutive State to start the primary season, you might wanna consider dropping out of the race and supporting Romney.

A15?

*FUCK OFF*

Get it?

*Piss Off*

Thug? THUG? Good God.... Yeah... it's OK for you and your Mel Gibson Brigade to say any fucking vile shit you want... But when someone actually stands up to your irrational and hate filled tirades, you cower into a corner and call them thugs.

Perhaps you are just getting back what you dish out to "statists, Communists, Marxists and Union thugs" on a daily fucking basis.

Sallow, I am truly disappointed in your vote. I know we like to irritate the opposite side but your vote is a surprise to me.

Come on man......

I think violent rhetoric in politics really stinks. And I don't care where it's coming from. When I see it with people that I generally agree with..I say so. But the whole "second revolution, tree of liberty, gun sites, take our nation back, don't retreat/reload" was beyond irresponsible. And instead of tamping it down, people like Palin went and doubled down. She started invoking stuff like "Blood libel". Fortunately, it seems for the present time, that the element engaged in that nonsense went to far..and not many people take then so seriously anymore.

Although the "left" doesn't engage it as much..when it has I've condemned that as well. Some time ago on another site when an Air America host joked about Bush's assasination and that really pissed me off....and I said so.

We've got to many crazies and to many guns to be engaging in "toss the matches at the gasoline" politics. And those that are running for office should realize that.

*Piss Off*

Thug? THUG? Good God.... Yeah... it's OK for you and your Mel Gibson Brigade to say any fucking vile shit you want... But when someone actually stands up to your irrational and hate filled tirades, you cower into a corner and call them thugs.

Perhaps you are just getting back what you dish out to "statists, Communists, Marxists and Union thugs" on a daily fucking basis.

Hey! Go easy on Tommy. He's getting less votes in these primary elections than the guy who doesn't read that dropped out six weeks ago.

That's gotta be tough on the fella.

Sallow, I am truly disappointed in your vote. I know we like to irritate the opposite side but your vote is a surprise to me.

Come on man......

I think violent rhetoric in politics really stinks. And I don't care where it's coming from. When I see it with people that I generally agree with..I say so. But the whole "second revolution, tree of liberty, gun sites, take our nation back, don't retreat/reload" was beyond irresponsible. And instead of tamping it down, people like Palin went and doubled down. She started invoking stuff like "Blood libel". Fortunately, it seems for the present time, that the element engaged in that nonsense went to far..and not many people take then so seriously anymore.

Although the "left" doesn't engage it as much..when it has I've condemned that as well. Some time ago on another site when an Air America host joked about Bush's assasination and that really pissed me off....and I said so.

We've got to many crazies and to many guns to be engaging in "toss the matches at the gasoline" politics. And those that are running for office should realize that.

are you saying R&D are all the same coin?
There is nothing for the left to engage.
In the meantime, WW3 is starting in ME. It's US, EU,maybe india, maybe turks, maybe Japan, norway, sweden vs russia, china, bric, pak, iran, iraq, etc....
oil and the dollar...

poll is still pathetic....since we have open borders.

Last edited:
Well, now,, we have irrefutable proof of who the boards SIX BIGGEST MORONS
are.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back