Is The Republican Party going to pretend this didn’t happen?

Newly obtained document could hurt Trump’s future

Maybe the President shouldn’t have made a public display of his signature so often when he signed Gov’t proclamations etc ? ? ?
you ever google to see how to find other presidential signatures?
And?
sorry - was having networking issues and couldn't get to the story. it sounded like someone copied his sig but i've "Fixed the Glitch" and yep; this could be bad.

Oh. This is the letter of intent to resume negotiations for the Trump Tower.

The deal fell through. No Trump Tower in Moscow.

Not to worry, the Republicans now have Trump’s decision to pull out of Syria to deal with.
As I’ve often said here, there’s a greater issue beneath all this. The US constitution gives the Executive Branch so much independent power America cannot be considered a full democracy. When Trump’s gone bigger questions than his weird personality will have to be answered.

Claudette, it is only my opinion, but I don't think the deal fell thru. I think it became too hot to handle.

Maybe the President shouldn’t have made a public display of his signature so often when he signed Gov’t proclamations etc ? ? ?

What's the big deal, the Tower was never built.

Mr. Trump's principle line of business is erecting housing and developing urban and resort areas. Not every plan comes to fruition, and this one did not.

Rudi said Trump never signed anything - then yesterday walked back his lie.

so many liars, soooooooooooooo much time to kick their ass.

Mr. Trump's principle line of business is erecting housing and developing urban and resort areas. Not every plan comes to fruition, and this one did not.

it doesnt make a shit if it got built or not .. it proves Trump knew enough about dealing with Russians to sign a piece of paper even though he claimed he knew NOTHING ABOUT DEALING WITH RUSSIA.

Claudette, it is only my opinion, but I don't think the deal fell thru. I think it became too hot to handle.

Maybe after the President leaves office, he'll build a tower in Moscow? That is his line of work, urban development and providing housing on a world wide basis. The son never sets on the Trump Organization. Why is this a problem?

Nah. They tried to bribe them with 50 million and it didn't work.

Good business moved because that 50 million dollar bribe would have been peanuts compared to the billions the tower would have brought in.

Didn't work so No Trump Tower in Moscow.

Last edited:

that's great and all, but in something like this i'd like to education my opinion and know if this fell through before he decided to run for office. the left is so anxious for a silver bullet they're getting lazy tossing out used bb's these days.

First of all you have to take into consideration the Arkansas hicks who came into the White House barely with the clothes on their backs and parlayed the presidency into a multi million dollar enterprise that still exists in the Clinton Foundation. Then you need to consider the Chicago crooks who had to resign their attorney licenses just before the investigators came along and didn't have a freaking dime until they parlayed the presidency into a multi million dollar goldmine. Now we have a self made billionaire who had to take a cut in pay to become president. Trump was a freaking civilian when he was trying to make real estate deals with the Russians. Hillary represented the U.S. when she paved the way for the Russians to obtain crucial uranium sites. Which is worse?

First of all you have to take into consideration the Arkansas hicks who came into the White House barely with the clothes on their backs and parlayed the presidency into a multi million dollar enterprise that still exists in the Clinton Foundation. Then you need to consider the Chicago crooks who had to resign their attorney licenses just before the investigators came along and didn't have a freaking dime until they parlayed the presidency into a multi million dollar goldmine. Now we have a self made billionaire who had to take a cut in pay to become president. Trump was a freaking civilian when he was trying to make real estate deals with the Russians. Hillary represented the U.S. when she paved the way for the Russians to obtain crucial uranium sites. Which is worse?

All those words when a simple “but Hillary” would have sufficed.

it doesnt make a shit if it got built or not .. it proves Trump knew enough about dealing with Russians to sign a piece of paper even though he claimed he knew NOTHING ABOUT DEALING WITH RUSSIA.
:dunno::dunno:

All those words when a simple “but Hillary” would have sufficed.
yeah uranium one.

618C6965-ADA1-4759-AAD7-D57CB79B1541.gif

Forum List

Back