Is the pressure getting to our President?

And CNN is not all news either. Hannity makes statements that are inaccurate and slanted and maybe he should not be on a station that advertises itself as Fox NEWS.

Where is the Hannity Show advertised as being news? It is an OPINION SHOW, what part of that is not clear to you?

Why am I the pervert? I'm not going around saying I want to spit in someone's face.

I bet you're virus-shaming like a madwoman around here. But publicly admitting you want to spit in someone's face.

Why does Leftism make you all the same kind of hater, I have to wonder?

How else does one express utter contempt for a gutter tramp, the filthiest person?
Try being an adult instead of a deranged jackal.

How so? He was a contemptible pervert long before anyone ever heard of the coronavirus. Frankly, him and the sex pervert from Indiana aren't worth my spit.

I understand Mike Pence will not allow a COVID-19 test for anyone who is not his wife.

Progressives are funny. No matter what, they just hate Republicans regardless of what they do!

Lysistrata spews contempt, hate, and vitriol, because a non-politician, multi-billionaire businessman was divorced twice and had affairs. WOW, NEWS FLASH. Of course, the same behavior was "ONLY SEX" when it was a Democrat President.

Then we have another Democrat who spews contempt, hate, and vitriol because Vice President is a devoted husband who lives by a different set of rules and won't meet or entertain a woman other than his wife.

For heaven's sake, will you fools make up your mind?
They're mentally ill. That's what bitterness does to your soul.

Tell us how many Americans died from H1N1 and how many from coronavirus.

Let’s wait for the final tally and then compare
You better hope for more than 12,500 deaths or else you've proven once again you're a propaganda parrot.

I hope there are no more deaths from Trumps virus
90440800_757114371362386_4927144176543334400_n.jpg
Trump: The virus is no worse than a flu, we will be through the worst of it in a few days, a vaccine will be available in three months.

Media: You are full of shit
More people have died from the flu than coronavirus. Fact.

Owning the libs does not measure up to governing during a global pandemic. This ain't professional wrestling anymore. This is the stuff for serious governing by competent grown ups. I wish we had one.
What we have is a game show host in charge of America ,,This is not a time imo to fix blame BUT I must say to my republican friends here ,,How could you do this to us????

This is not a time to fix blame...so watch you do it anyways?

Trump is doing better with this crisis than Barry did with the Swine flu. He's better suited to handle it because he's been a CEO that's had to make tough calls for decades.
Trump does not project leadership.
Leadership is taking responsibility for everything even when things go wrong and crediting subordinates when things go right. Trump's comportment does not provide those qualities.

So was Barry "projecting leadership" when his foreign policy was described as "Leading From Behind"? I hate to break this to you but it takes a set of stones to be a leader. Trump doesn't care what you think of him...he's going to do what he thinks is the right thing for the country...polls and pundits be damned!
yes what he thinks is best?? He has a track record of all his BS

Yes, he has a GREAT track record. I'm sorry that our country being run so effectively and well is a deep disappointment to you!

Kick back, relax and enjoy great leadership for the next five years. Hey, who knows, in five years maybe the Democrats will have a living candidate!

Why am I the pervert? I'm not going around saying I want to spit in someone's face.

I bet you're virus-shaming like a madwoman around here. But publicly admitting you want to spit in someone's face.

Why does Leftism make you all the same kind of hater, I have to wonder?

How else does one express utter contempt for a gutter tramp, the filthiest person?

How so? He was a contemptible pervert long before anyone ever heard of the coronavirus. Frankly, him and the sex pervert from Indiana aren't worth my spit.

I understand Mike Pence will not allow a COVID-19 test for anyone who is not his wife.

Progressives are funny. No matter what, they just hate Republicans regardless of what they do!

Lysistrata spews contempt, hate, and vitriol, because a non-politician, multi-billionaire businessman was divorced twice and had affairs. WOW, NEWS FLASH. Of course, the same behavior was "ONLY SEX" when it was a Democrat President.

Then we have another Democrat who spews contempt, hate, and vitriol because Vice President is a devoted husband who lives by a different set of rules and won't meet or entertain a woman other than his wife.

Actually that was me. See, you can kind of tell who wrote the post because their NAME is on it.

I see another joke --- the same one --- has sailed blithely over another hood. I really don't aim them that high. Y'all duck.

I don't watch much CNN, but they are accurate in their coverage. The fake is Fox news, as Tudky and Hannity are nothing more than shills for Trump. Any news that Trump doesn't like he labels as "fake", and his minions eat it up.

When did CNN become accurate?

The Hannity Show is NOT a news show, it is an opinion show. What part is not clear to you?

The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold
AMBER ATHEYWHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
August 31, 20189:16 PM ET

Despite CNN’s assertion this week that it “does not lie,” the network has an extensive history of bungled reporting — some of which has gone uncorrected.
The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold

And CNN is not all news either. Hannity makes statements that are inaccurate and slanted and maybe he should not be on a station that advertises itself as Fox NEWS.
The difference is that Hannity self identifies as a conservative, pro-Trump Republican. CNN lies about being objective. BIG difference.

Let’s wait for the final tally and then compare
You better hope for more than 12,500 deaths or else you've proven once again you're a propaganda parrot.

Trump: The virus is no worse than a flu, we will be through the worst of it in a few days, a vaccine will be available in three months.

Rinse/Repeat

This ain’t no ordinary flu

Actually that was me. See, you can kind of tell who wrote the post because their NAME is on it.

I see another joke --- the same one --- has sailed blithely over another hood. I really don't aim them that high. Y'all duck.

Please see what I wrote.

"Then we have another Democrat who spews contempt, hate, and vitriol because Vice President is a devoted husband who lives by a different set of rules and won't meet or entertain a woman other than his wife.

Please see what I wrote.

"Then we have another Democrat who spews contempt, hate, and vitriol because Vice President is a devoted husband who lives by a different set of rules and won't meet or entertain a woman other than his wife.

Exactly. That IS what I read.

Rinse/Repeat

This ain’t no ordinary flu
No it has infected far fewer and killed far fewer than other flus. Now, go wash your hands.

They do report on the ills of government and do not make things up. Trump makes things up and the free press questions his words.

For two years, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, and others railed for three years ago that it was certain President Trump had colluded with Russia, FAIL. Then there was the certainty of IMPEACHMENT since even before he took office, FAIL.

While President Trump was dealing with the Chinavirus back in January, the Democrats were wasting time and resources on IMPEACHMENT.

i'm a body language expert, and from the last few press conferences i can report Trump is cracking under the pressure, my friends!

Let’s wait till the game is over before we compare
This isn't a game one liner Troll...........I'm amazed some of your responses are longer than one line now...........Must be the format.

Bottom line........Obama got the PRAISE and hardly any complaints from the Media because he did their bidding............No so with Donald.........they have been slinging shit at him like a bunch of monkeys in a cage for over 3 years now....

They are no longer trusted........and they have EARNED THAT.

” Bayer said in a statement. “Bayer in recent days has been in talks with the White House, HHS, CDC, and the FDA, offering any assistance we can provide with a focus on donating Resochin to help in the government’s efforts to combat the virus.”

“Bayer thanks the Trump administration for moving quickly to enable this donation and will continue to work closely with the administration to support its efforts in the fight against COVID-19,” the statement concluded.

The announcement comes as President Donald Trump touted the use of chloroquine to treat patients who have contacted the coronavirus.

“We’re going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately,” the president told reporters at the White House press briefing on Thursday.

“The nice part is it’s been around for a long time, so we know that if things don’t go as planned, it’s not going to kill anybody,” he added.

President Trump also promoted Remdesivir, an anti-viral medication manufactured by Gilead as a potential treatment drug for the deadly illness. The anti-viral drugs have shown “very, very encouraging early results” during testing, the president said.

“I think it’s going to be very promising. It could be a game-changer,” he added “And maybe not. Based on what I see, it could be a game-changer. They’re very powerful.”

Based on all I've read I AM HOPEFUL.........Sorry if that OFFENDS THE LEFT HERE...........Furthermore UAB......has another drug that they have been studying for a while now that may do the same..........TEVA is giving the U.S. 10 million doses..........

Other countries are doing the same.........I WONDER if the Media there in places like France and Germany are going BAT SHIT CRAZY when they use it like here..........

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?

Nope, America is waiting on pins and needles, waiting to hear another BS story from you liberal loons. We could use another laugh.
America wants leadership. Assurance that there is a way through this

And Trump was so freaked out that he was required to take that lead....make those assurances...that all he could do was personally attack the reporter

New Topics

Forum List

Back