Is the naive, militarily challenged, foreign policy neophyte, Trump starting a war with Iran?

He knew there would be civilian casualties. He decided that was not worth it over a drone . Factual and very noble.
He gave them a break and they know it.

Last edited:
Trump has a businessman's perspective on things. I'm not sure he gets the Mullah's mentality and visceral hatred of all things Israel.

The thing that makes Trump look bad is the Japanese said they were going to continue to buy Iranian oil to Trump when the subject came up on a recent visit.
Trump explained they are under sanctions, and fking go home

War Iran could end up like another Vietnam war.
I believe our technology/weaponry has vastly improved since Nam. Not a lot of dense forest over there either. Not sure what you're talking about.

Iran isn't Syria. It appears you Warhawks think it will be a walk in the park. It won't be. There is going to be a lot of dying on both sides even if it's done just by air alone.
Both sides?

I believe our technology/weaponry has vastly improved since Nam. Not a lot of dense forest over there either. Not sure what you're talking about.

Iran isn't Syria. It appears you Warhawks think it will be a walk in the park. It won't be. There is going to be a lot of dying on both sides even if it's done just by air alone.
Both sides?

You seem to think that Iran is going to just curl up in a ball. They practice for this situation and will be willing to give a lot of lives while taking a lot of lives with them. They know they have one shot. They are going to make it a good one. Those little speed boats armed with missiles and torps aren't there for a weekend at Bernies. You can't stop them all. Those shore batteries aren't there to make the beaches look nice. As poor as their Air Force is, it's still going to launch and do damage. People on both sides are going to die and be hurt. It's not a friggin video game.

Both sides?

You seem to think that Iran is going to just curl up in a ball. They practice for this situation and will be willing to give a lot of lives while taking a lot of lives with them. They know they have one shot. They are going to make it a good one. Those little speed boats armed with missiles and torps aren't there for a weekend at Bernies. You can't stop them all. Those shore batteries aren't there to make the beaches look nice. As poor as their Air Force is, it's still going to launch and do damage. People on both sides are going to die and be hurt. It's not a friggin video game.
Taking Whose lives?

Both sides?

Actually, modern warfare is very much like a video game.

Both sides?

Taking Whose lives?

You are trolling. Remember, the gene pool.

Both sides?

Then you have never participated in one. Like many others in here, I have. No one dies in a video game. No one loses limbs in video games.

Is the naive, militarily challenged, foreign policy neophyte, Trump starting a war with Iran?

It would appear so, although he says he doesn't want a war with Iran. Unfortunately, Americans have learned not to trust anything he says........

Well, don't you feel like an idiot now.

You sure post like one.

Both sides?

Then you have never participated in one. Like many others in here, I have. No one dies in a video game. No one loses limbs in video games.

What I meant is that much of modern combat technology was first envisioned in film and videogames.

Both sides?

What I meant is that much of modern combat technology was first envisioned in film and videogames.

You have never been in combat. Most Films and Video Games immulate Combat, not the other way around. A gun is a gun. A piece of Artillery is a piece of Artillery. A Missile is a Missile. A Warship is a Warship. Almost everything used in war is a deviation of those things. These were used long before Films and Video Games were even thought of.

Both sides?

You have never been in combat. Most Films and Video Games immulate Combat, not the other way around. A gun is a gun. A piece of Artillery is a piece of Artillery. A Missile is a Missile. A Warship is a Warship. Almost everything used in war is a deviation of those things. These were used long before Films and Video Games were even thought of.

emulate.....derivation

emulate.....derivation

Is that the best you got? Go enlist.

emulate.....derivation

Trying to help you look less like an idiot.

Both sides?

Taking Whose lives?

You are trolling. Remember, the gene pool.
Actually I asked a question and you ran

Both sides?

Don’t the players in the game? Be a stupid game if no one dies

Both sides?

Damn, look at you

emulate.....derivation

Trying to help you look less like an idiot.
That’s wasted efforts

Forum List

Back