Crooked John Brennan: Trump will "turn off" FBI & CIA if he gets help from the Russians in 2020

• Banned
"Young people everywhere: Please do not emulate Mr. Trump’s very immature behavior. Find others of honesty, integrity, & decency to be your role models. And always try to do what you know is the right thing, even when doing what is right is both unpopular & difficult." - Brennan

Brennen
giphy.gif

You fools scoff and laugh, but what has the tRump *administration* done to prevent future interference?

Brennan will go down as the biggest traitor in American History......

Curious how much Brennan knows about the Russians.
Why
Isn’t any journalist curious as to how much he knows?

Last edited:
I love that Lucy Liu personality on this occasion, its appropriate. I mean it explains what we're talking about. What if Lucy Liu is more like, those aren't charges to be decided by Lucy Liu, so... Whats Lucy Liu know about Brennan?

Does anybody realize that former CIA director Brennan has become a tool of foreign (and domestic) agents who are engaged in a real life attempted political coup? Where do politicians find these guys?

Well that article really confused the heck out of me. No I didn't get all that Whitehall. Does it have to do with the ROK. You know the ROK? Sweet Home Roky Chair. Don't throw the ROK... See, Citizenship is stupid, again...

Forum List

Back