is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

Poverty doesn't help either even when there are two parents.

That's a bunch of bullshit. My grandfathers came to this country without pots to urinate in. But they didn't turn to a life of crime.
If the shoe fits wear it. Crime is not ethnically based like you are inferring because you hate black people.

I'm not inferring anything and I don't hate any race.

Just observing that crime isn't poverty based. But it might be caused by the lack of fathers in the household and that has nothing to do with race.

everyone is LEAVING OUT THE MOTHERS------my baby grew up without
a father------and he was never violent. IMVO--it is a whole CULTURE of
violence. Some of the boys brought up by their GRANDMOTHERS seem
to turn out fine-------addicted mothers are a huge problem

That's a bunch of bullshit. My grandfathers came to this country without pots to urinate in. But they didn't turn to a life of crime.
sorry, my little prince pierogi------the CORRECT expression is:
"My grandpas did not have a pot to piss in" <<<< much more poetic
Who in the hell needs a pot to piss in?

Its an expression in the human language, relates back to the tremendous days before indoor plumbing when people had chamber pots.

If the shoe fits wear it. Crime is not ethnically based like you are inferring because you hate black people.

Just observing that crime isn't poverty based. But it might be caused by the lack of fathers in the household and that has nothing to do with race.
Adolf and Joseph had parents and look at how they ended up.

Its an expression in the human language, relates back to the tremendous days before indoor plumbing when people had chamber pots.
I am well aware of that yet we also don't say the Moon is made of cheese anymore.

It's POETRY, you PRICK onomatopoeia

It's part of the problem, certainly.

The biggest problem, however, is that a large segment of the population makes excuses for bad behavior. The very notion of taking responsibility for one's own behavior is anathema to much of black culture in our country, and far too many guilt-ridden white people feed in to the pathology by lowering the bar for them.

It's actually a form of racism as far as I'm concerned, as the double standards being enabled are basically saying that blacks are just animals who cannot do any better. This is, of course, wrong, but since it is a politically correct racism, it prevails among all those who merely parrot but do not think.
Then why is there more whites in prison than blacks if all you can recognize is blacks committing crimes, every segment of the nation is represented in prison or in the court system.

Let us then discuss why white collar crime is so well represented by whites and Asians...Did these executives not have a daddy? Did they live in the inner cities growing up?

Percentages confound you.

Adolf did not have a father----and Joseph was a catholic in good standing.
child rearing techniques are CULTURAL ---not racial

everyone is LEAVING OUT THE MOTHERS------my baby grew up without
a father------and he was never violent. IMVO--it is a whole CULTURE of
violence. Some of the boys brought up by their GRANDMOTHERS seem
to turn out fine-------addicted mothers are a huge problem

I don't think anybody is saying all kids in single-parent homes. It also depends on the child and father involvement even though not living with the children. But statics don't lie. Most of the serious juvenile offenders and adults serving prison time are from single-family households.

Mr. Stalin's dad abandoned Stalin's mum and little Joe when he was very young. Single parent household.

I never considered them to be racial that is the premise of the OP and the right when they look to humiliate and dehumanize blacks, Latinos and whites because of a criminal history.

I never considered them to be racial that is the premise of the OP and the right when they look to humiliate and dehumanize blacks, Latinos and whites because of a criminal history.

Remind me again who wrote the 1994 crime bill that put unprecedented numbers of black men in prison...

Adolf had a father named Alois.

Mr. Stalin's dad abandoned Stalin's mum and little Joe when he was very young. Single parent household.
but little Joe became a star pupil in his religion classes. Are you sure the uhm ---babushkas
were not around?

we hear the left spout that guns are the reason for the high crime rates in the inner cities constantly ... but they have no answer for communities that have high gun ownership that dont have the skyhigh crime rates as the inner cities .... the question i have for democrats is do they believe a lack of fathers in the home is the major reason many young men become violent criminals ... PolitiFact - Rep. John Duncan Jr. says 90 percent of felons grew up in fatherless households
No one things guns are the reason for the high crime in our inner cities. What about lack of economic opportunities? I blame that. Even without a father if I could find a job that would support myself when I turned 18 I probably wouldn't go into a life of crime. The joke in the ghetto is when the good kid with his McDonalds uniform on walks by the drug dealers who are making more than him. He has two options. Minimum wage or sell drugs.

We all know Trump would cheat and break laws to make more money so why should people in the ghetto be any different?

was he present ----significantly?

Remind me again who wrote the 1994 crime bill that put unprecedented numbers of black men in prison...
Name the bill

was he present ----significantly?
As far as the bios go he was, but there was a dispute over who the biological father was.

Forum List

Back