is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

It's part of the problem, certainly.

The biggest problem, however, is that a large segment of the population makes excuses for bad behavior. The very notion of taking responsibility for one's own behavior is anathema to much of black culture in our country, and far too many guilt-ridden white people feed in to the pathology by lowering the bar for them.

It's actually a form of racism as far as I'm concerned, as the double standards being enabled are basically saying that blacks are just animals who cannot do any better. This is, of course, wrong, but since it is a politically correct racism, it prevails among all those who merely parrot but do not think.
Then why is there more whites in prison than blacks if all you can recognize is blacks committing crimes, every segment of the nation is represented in prison or in the court system.

Let us then discuss why white collar crime is so well represented by whites and Asians...Did these executives not have a daddy? Did they live in the inner cities growing up?

Percentages confound you.
To be fair to Moonglow, everything else in life confounds him, too.

we hear the left spout that guns are the reason for the high crime rates in the inner cities constantly ... but they have no answer for communities that have high gun ownership that dont have the skyhigh crime rates as the inner cities .... the question i have for democrats is do they believe a lack of fathers in the home is the major reason many young men become violent criminals ... PolitiFact - Rep. John Duncan Jr. says 90 percent of felons grew up in fatherless households
No one things guns are the reason for the high crime in our inner cities. What about lack of economic opportunities? I blame that. Even without a father if I could find a job that would support myself when I turned 18 I probably wouldn't go into a life of crime. The joke in the ghetto is when the good kid with his McDonalds uniform on walks by the drug dealers who are making more than him. He has two options. Minimum wage or sell drugs.

We all know Trump would cheat and break laws to make more money so why should people in the ghetto be any different?
I had not only a dad but five step dads to allow me into a life of hard labor.

The biggest problem, however, is that a large segment of the population makes excuses for bad behavior. The very notion of taking responsibility for one's own behavior is anathema to much of black culture in our country, and far too many guilt-ridden white people feed in to the pathology by lowering the bar for them.

It's actually a form of racism as far as I'm concerned, as the double standards being enabled are basically saying that blacks are just animals who cannot do any better. This is, of course, wrong, but since it is a politically correct racism, it prevails among all those who merely parrot but do not think.
Then why is there more whites in prison than blacks if all you can recognize is blacks committing crimes, every segment of the nation is represented in prison or in the court system.

Let us then discuss why white collar crime is so well represented by whites and Asians...Did these executives not have a daddy? Did they live in the inner cities growing up?

To be fair to Moonglow, everything else in life confounds him, too.
"too", if you are going to try and insult don't look like yer illiterate.

Yes, there are far more whites in prison than blacks which makes whites a higher percentage of incarcerated humans.

Poverty doesn't help either even when there are two parents.

That's a bunch of bullshit. My grandfathers came to this country without pots to urinate in. But they didn't turn to a life of crime.
If the shoe fits wear it. Crime is not ethnically based like you are inferring because you hate black people.

I'm not inferring anything and I don't hate any race.

Just observing that crime isn't poverty based. But it might be caused by the lack of fathers in the household and that has nothing to do with race.
Adolf and Joseph had parents and look at how they ended up.
Adolf did not have a father----and Joseph was a catholic in good standing.
child rearing techniques are CULTURAL ---not racial
I never considered them to be racial that is the premise of the OP and the right when they look to humiliate and dehumanize blacks, Latinos and whites because of a criminal history.

Remind me again who wrote the 1994 crime bill that put unprecedented numbers of black men in prison...
Name the bill

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, commonly referred to as the 1994 Crime Bill,[1] the Clinton Crime Bill,[2] or the Biden Crime Law,[3] is an Act of Congress dealing with crime and law enforcement; it became law in 1994. It is the largest crime bill in the history of the United States and consisted of 356 pages that provided for 100,000 new police officers, $9.7 billion in funding for prisons and $6.1 billion in funding for prevention programs, which were designed with significant input from experienced police officers.[4] Sponsored by U.S. Representative Jack Brooks of Texas,[5] the bill was passed by Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.[6] Then-Senator Joe Biden of Delaware drafted the Senate version of the legislation in cooperation with the National Association of Police Organizations, also incorporating the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) with Senator Orrin Hatch.[7][8]

No one things guns are the reason for the high crime in our inner cities. What about lack of economic opportunities? I blame that. Even without a father if I could find a job that would support myself when I turned 18 I probably wouldn't go into a life of crime. The joke in the ghetto is when the good kid with his McDonalds uniform on walks by the drug dealers who are making more than him. He has two options. Minimum wage or sell drugs.

We all know Trump would cheat and break laws to make more money so why should people in the ghetto be any different?

Because Trump has done neither and kids who break the laws go to jail.

I don't know what you've been reading but yes, the left blames guns and the environment for just about all our ills.

When I got out of school I worked several minimum wage jobs while living at home. I moved out when I was 20 after learning more things in the working world and no longer working for minimum wage. My life has not been that much different than most people who didn't attend college or trade school, so this idea that kids turn to crime because they can't find a great paying job is nothing more than an excuse.

If the shoe fits wear it. Crime is not ethnically based like you are inferring because you hate black people.
When blacks commit more than their share of the crime it is ethnically based
So, if one minority color of humans commit ten more crimes than the majority race then that cancels out all the crimes committed by the majority races and only allows mention of the minority crime rate, because?

You either try to fight crime of you try to make someone the scapegoat of criminality. You know like you people do to blacks in the US... Like Hitler did with his minorities making them the sore thumb of society so they could justify eliminating that minority from society.

we hear the left spout that guns are the reason for the high crime rates in the inner cities constantly ... but they have no answer for communities that have high gun ownership that dont have the skyhigh crime rates as the inner cities .... the question i have for democrats is do they believe a lack of fathers in the home is the major reason many young men become violent criminals ... PolitiFact - Rep. John Duncan Jr. says 90 percent of felons grew up in fatherless households

5???

Holy shit....

When blacks commit more than their share of the crime it is ethnically based
ethnic does not = "race"
Raceis usually associated with biology and linked with physical characteristics such as skin color or hair texture. “Ethnicityis linked with cultural expression and identification. However, both are social constructs used to categorize and characterize seemingly distinct populations

5???

Holy shit....
Holy shit=Pope poop

Yes 5. Ain't the middle class grand?

5???

Holy shit....
Holy shit=Pope poop

Yes 5. Ain't the middle class grand?
Your mom kinda got around some huh?

And that negates whites committing crimes, how?

There are more whites in prison than blacks because whites are five times their population in the US. This is called the "DUH' factor. It's like the articles I read about the lotto games when they claim most people hit using auto lotto rather than those who pick their numbers. Well DUH! If 95% of the people play auto lotto, then of course more people will hit using auto lotto.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-29-at-3.41.03-PM-1xkxy3r-400x305.png

Poverty doesn't help either even when there are two parents.
Bullshit. Growing up poor with two parents is proven to be more helpful than growing up without a father.
According to the cite you didn't provide I won't believe yous..
Are you playing dumb, or are you really this dumb?

Being poor still isn’t as bad as being raised by single parent:

Black children do far better if raised by two parents:

Forum List

Back