Is the knowledge of good and evil, good or evil?

If I give a loaded gun to a child and that child kills someone I,not the child, am responsible for the consequences.
You aren't God so... the error was in your absence of wisdom to give a child a gun.
And it was god's error to leave man ignorant

We are but children to a god aren't we? So god the parent gave man free will but not the wisdom to use it.

No different from a parent giving a child a loaded gun
No. It was man's choice to be ignorant. You can't blame others for your errors. That's not a good look.

I am beginning to think you have a victim attitude the way you are looking to blame others for your choices.

I don't blame others for my errors.

I am telling you how I understand the god creation myth.

And I think it is you who look down on others because you think you are morally superior with your childish idealistic moral absolutes that you can't even live up to.
Which results in you blaming God for man's bad acts. You literally are saying that God should have not allowed man free will to do good or not do good.

I don't see myself as superior to anyone. I'm no saint. I don't see anything special about myself at all. So I'm not sure where you are getting this from.

How can I blame a god I don't believe exists for anything ?

I told you how I see your god myth.

It is not a myth I believe is true.

Hey you can pass your judgements on me by saying I have a victim mentality but you don't like when I pass my judgements on you.
Because that's your argument against the existence of God. You literally made that argument. You are arguing God can't exist because bad things can happen to good people.

That is an external locus of control argument. It literally blames God for giving man the freedom to do good or not do good. It absolves man of his responsibilities and places the blame on God. It's like you blaming me for giving you a million bucks that you then pissed away.

I'm not judging you. I am judging your choice to blame God for man's bad acts rather than blaming man for man's bad acts.

I'm saying god doesn't exist at all and because he doesn't exist any moral and ethical codes that humans have pondered and codified as law have been created by humans.

And I never said anything about bad things happening to good people.

In fact good and bad are just more man made concepts like evil.

And once again I'll tell you I cannot blame a god which I do not believe exists for anything. When I mention god it is response you using the god myth. All I did was point out the contradiction in your statement that everything god created is pure and good since man is not pure or good . I could just as easily be talking about Zeus, Apollo or Aphrodite as the god in your bible.

The ills of humanity are caused by humanity period.
Again, morals are standards and stands exist for logical reasons which makes them independent of men. So while men throughout history have had different standards, the reason the higher standard existed will make itself known through consequences.

Again logic is nothing but the study of the reasoning process. Logic is man's attempt to understand his own thinking process.

The reasons moral and ethical codes exist is because as humanity has evolved from nomadic , insular tribal units to larger stationary societies a new code of conduct was needed because the old nomadic behaviors no longer worked.

You have it backwards. ethics, morals and standards are a response to the challenges presented by human society and as such they are the attempt to find solutions that ensure the success of the overall society and most of the people in that society.

Nothing that has been pondered or codified in regards to human behavior would never have been pondered or codified if humans never existed.

So the morals, ethics and standards that humans have adopted could not exist if humans did not exist first. Humans are responsible for these codes of behavior.
You are using logic right now (rather poorly though). The principles of logic exist independent of man no different than music or math exists independent of man. Logic is a function of intelligence. Logic is based upon truth. Truth exists independent of the observer. There needs to be no observer to know that it is true that when a tree falls in the wood it makes waves which if the proper receiver is present the waves would register as sound. Truth, like music, math, science and logic is discovered. It is not invented and it is not dependent upon any human for it to exist. It is only dependent upon a human to be discovered.

If you never discovered hidden treasure would that hidden treasure not exist? Yes, it would exist. Logic, truth, music, math and science are hidden treasures waiting to be discovered.

But please feel free to believe that there is no such thing as logic, truth, music, math or science because they don't exist without humans.

Far be it from me to remove this ridiculous thought from your head.

And where did I ever say there was no such thing as logic?

I gave you the definition of logic. I told you what it actually is I never once said logic did not exist. In fact I said it exists because man brought the principles of login into existence as a way to understand hos own thought process.

So don't tell me what you think I believe. If you want to tell me what I believe then quote me and don't lie about what I said.
uh huh.

If I give a loaded gun to a child and that child kills someone I,not the child, am responsible for the consequences.
You aren't God so... the error was in your absence of wisdom to give a child a gun.

We are but children to a god aren't we? So god the parent gave man free will but not the wisdom to use it.

No. It was man's choice to be ignorant. You can't blame others for your errors. That's not a good look.

I am beginning to think you have a victim attitude the way you are looking to blame others for your choices.

And I think it is you who look down on others because you think you are morally superior with your childish idealistic moral absolutes that you can't even live up to.
Which results in you blaming God for man's bad acts. You literally are saying that God should have not allowed man free will to do good or not do good.

I don't see myself as superior to anyone. I'm no saint. I don't see anything special about myself at all. So I'm not sure where you are getting this from.

Hey you can pass your judgements on me by saying I have a victim mentality but you don't like when I pass my judgements on you.
Because that's your argument against the existence of God. You literally made that argument. You are arguing God can't exist because bad things can happen to good people.

That is an external locus of control argument. It literally blames God for giving man the freedom to do good or not do good. It absolves man of his responsibilities and places the blame on God. It's like you blaming me for giving you a million bucks that you then pissed away.

I'm not judging you. I am judging your choice to blame God for man's bad acts rather than blaming man for man's bad acts.

I'm saying god doesn't exist at all and because he doesn't exist any moral and ethical codes that humans have pondered and codified as law have been created by humans.

And once again I'll tell you I cannot blame a god which I do not believe exists for anything. When I mention god it is response you using the god myth. All I did was point out the contradiction in your statement that everything god created is pure and good since man is not pure or good . I could just as easily be talking about Zeus, Apollo or Aphrodite as the god in your bible.

Again, morals are standards and stands exist for logical reasons which makes them independent of men. So while men throughout history have had different standards, the reason the higher standard existed will make itself known through consequences.

Again logic is nothing but the study of the reasoning process. Logic is man's attempt to understand his own thinking process.

The reasons moral and ethical codes exist is because as humanity has evolved from nomadic , insular tribal units to larger stationary societies a new code of conduct was needed because the old nomadic behaviors no longer worked.

You have it backwards. ethics, morals and standards are a response to the challenges presented by human society and as such they are the attempt to find solutions that ensure the success of the overall society and most of the people in that society.

Nothing that has been pondered or codified in regards to human behavior would never have been pondered or codified if humans never existed.

So the morals, ethics and standards that humans have adopted could not exist if humans did not exist first. Humans are responsible for these codes of behavior.
You are using logic right now (rather poorly though). The principles of logic exist independent of man no different than music or math exists independent of man. Logic is a function of intelligence. Logic is based upon truth. Truth exists independent of the observer. There needs to be no observer to know that it is true that when a tree falls in the wood it makes waves which if the proper receiver is present the waves would register as sound. Truth, like music, math, science and logic is discovered. It is not invented and it is not dependent upon any human for it to exist. It is only dependent upon a human to be discovered.

If you never discovered hidden treasure would that hidden treasure not exist? Yes, it would exist. Logic, truth, music, math and science are hidden treasures waiting to be discovered.

But please feel free to believe that there is no such thing as logic, truth, music, math or science because they don't exist without humans.

I gave you the definition of logic. I told you what it actually is I never once said logic did not exist. In fact I said it exists because man brought the principles of login into existence as a way to understand hos own thought process.

So don't tell me what you think I believe. If you want to tell me what I believe then quote me and don't lie about what I said.

Yes, the ills of humanity are caused by humans. The root cause of which is subjectivity, normalization of deviance and external locus of control.

Control, is a myth.

The only thing any person can control is his reaction to events.

BAd things do not happen to good people. Good things do not happen to good people.

The same shit happens to everyone and that shit is only bad if you think it is bad or only good until you think it is good.

Most of what happens to people is random and the causes are completely out of the control of people

For example.

One day a person finds a bee in his house. Rather than kill it he shoos it out the window. That be flies into the open window of a car and stings the driver. The driver loses control of his vehicle and causes a 10 car pile up on the freeway and some people die and some people live.

The people who live will often credit a god but it was really just random luck they were not killed. But no one thinks the people who died died because a god wanted them to die but rather they believe it was simply random bad luck that people died.

No one thinks the person that shooed the bee out of his house instead of killing it is responsible for the deaths even though his action was the first event in the chain that ended with people dying in a car crash.

There is no control. There never was there never will be.

Our development of codes of behavior are an attempt to control people and as such they will always fail.
I couldn't be happier for you to believe that.

And your childish idealism amuses me

uh huh.

OK quote me where I said logic did not exist.

I won't hold my breath.

and when you can't quote me saying logic does not exist will you have the integrity to admit you lied about what I said?

I highly doubt it.

Yes, the ills of humanity are caused by humans. The root cause of which is subjectivity, normalization of deviance and external locus of control.

Control, is a myth.

The only thing any person can control is his reaction to events.

BAd things do not happen to good people. Good things do not happen to good people.

The same shit happens to everyone and that shit is only bad if you think it is bad or only good until you think it is good.

Most of what happens to people is random and the causes are completely out of the control of people

For example.

One day a person finds a bee in his house. Rather than kill it he shoos it out the window. That be flies into the open window of a car and stings the driver. The driver loses control of his vehicle and causes a 10 car pile up on the freeway and some people die and some people live.

The people who live will often credit a god but it was really just random luck they were not killed. But no one thinks the people who died died because a god wanted them to die but rather they believe it was simply random bad luck that people died.

No one thinks the person that shooed the bee out of his house instead of killing it is responsible for the deaths even though his action was the first event in the chain that ended with people dying in a car crash.

There is no control. There never was there never will be.

Our development of codes of behavior are an attempt to control people and as such they will always fail.
I couldn't be happier for you to believe that.

And your childish idealism amuses me
Believe whatever you want, bro. No skin off my teeth.

uh huh.

I won't hold my breath.

and when you can't quote me saying logic does not exist will you have the integrity to admit you lied about what I said?

I highly doubt it.
I’m not going to argue with you. I have no desire to convince you of anything.

uh huh.

I won't hold my breath.

I highly doubt it.
You flat out lied about what I said and now you run away

Quote me where I ever said logic does not exist.

If you refuse you have confirmed that you are an intellectually dishonest liar.

uh huh.

I won't hold my breath.

I highly doubt it.

This liar is well known to most and you have him pegged rightly.

Regards
DL

Good and evil is a construct of man. It is an artifact of intelligence. ...

Good and evil is a construct of life.
Evil is not extant. Everything God made is good.

Does the sheep see the wolf as evil for eating her lamb?

Yes.

Only religious fools would think otherwise.

Regards
DL

I am a fundamental Christian and you are an extremist anti-Christian in my eyes.

I AM AGAINST ALL FASCIST REGIMES.

Regards
DL

Then do suicide.

Christian, Muslims, and other fascists would like to see all opposition do so.

That is not going to happen, fascist pig.

Regards
DL

Good and evil is a construct of man. It is an artifact of intelligence. ...

Good and evil is a construct of life.
Evil is not extant. Everything God made is good.

Does the sheep see the wolf as evil for eating her lamb?

Yes.

Only religious fools would think otherwise.

Regards
DL

I am a fundamental Christian and you are an extremist anti-Christian in my eyes.

That should not surprise either of us given your use of inquisitions in the past, ...

Idiot. Learn to see history with the eyes of the people, who lived in this times, then you would know that the inquisitions were in most cases always very modern forms of justice systems. It existed even such strange things like an "advocatus diaboli" (defence lawyer) for example in the inquisitions, because even the devil had the right to be defended. A luxury compared with other "I am strong and you are dead"-justices, which sometimes still exist today. A process in front of the inquisitions was able to last years (while no one was in prison) and to end with the words: "Now go and be not a sinner any longer". The inquisitions were in general very popular, because of their soft judgements.

"the inquisitions were in most cases always very modern forms of justice systems."

Torture and murder for thought crimes are quite good to fascist pigs.

Not to intelligent people though.

Regards
DL

uh huh.

I won't hold my breath.

I highly doubt it.

See it how you want to see it.

uh huh.

I won't hold my breath.

I highly doubt it.

This liar is well known to most and you have him pegged rightly.

Regards
DL
I think he's ripe for the taking. Make your move.

Someone once asked the Chafetz Chaim: "My evil inclination does not give me any rest. What can I do?"

"That is really for your good," replied the Chafetz Chaim. "The purpose of life is to overcome our forbidden impulses. We are frequently in a state of conflict. By controlling negative desires, we elevate ourselves.

The more difficult the challenge, the greater the merit."

(Sources: Michtevai Chafetz Chaim, p.97; Rabbi Pliskin's Gateway to Happiness, p.218)

1592562732411.png

Man's inclination is for good not evil.

G-d says otherwise.

Write a letter to your congressman.
Did God create evil?

Yes, and gave humanity the freedom to choose.
How many times will you be asking the same question?
So does God contain evil? Where did God get this evil from to create evil?

What do you mean, where did he get it from?
Everything God created is good because God is good. The goodness proceeds from God. How was God able to create evil if his nature does not contain evil?

If god created everything he also created evil if you believe evil exists you must credit god for it.
Except evil is not extant. It does not exist. Evil is the absence of good. Good exists.

Go make your argument to those who think God created evil. I'm not the droid you are looking for.

Good like evil does not exist anywhere but in the minds of men.

Good is not a thing that exists in the physical world
Does fair exist?

Does right and wrong exist?

no.

Fair is an idea, a hope not a thing.

Once again it is a value judgement made up by men and not only that it means different things to different people.

Right and wrong are like good and evil, subjective
Thank you for literally proving my signature line.

Socialism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of socialism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Socialism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership Socialism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Socialists dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. They desire big government and use big government to implement their morally relativistic social policies. Socialism is a religion. The religious nature of socialism explains their hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another. Their dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes. They can be identified by an external locus of control. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. They practice critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

Youve nailed it here. The gaslighter will try and hide socialism as an economic system because Marx, in the absence of God and morality, makes economics the guiding force of everything. If it isn’t (an economic system). It’s a philosophical or religious view of the world. And as for right and wrong...they worship raw force alone.

Last edited:

1593057970026.png

Lets review. And I say lets review because by fact that old rabbi knew nothing. His words "sound" wise but those from above were from the school of imagination.

Lets see. "The imagery of man's heart is evil from his youth"

I agree with that.

But, the poor rabbi took it wrong. He started the fantasy, inventing the following: "God responds... It is you who has made it evil! As a child you did not sin - it is when you matured that you sinned!"

False.

The rabbi is mixing evil with sin to get his point. But the point is not about evil and sin but about good and evil.

And lots of children have evil inclinations even since they are barely two or three years old.

Another failure of the rabbi, he thinks that the chemical and physical reaction of a bitter herb becoming sweet after cooking it several times can be compared to evil inclination becoming good inclination after... after what!

That reminds me the old story of the dudes who decided to "do more evil" so the forgiveness from God can be "greater". LOl.

The human inclination is emotional, a feeling. As an analogy the cooked herb might work, but not so as the practical method.

And, of course, God created evil, because revenge is an evil feeling, an evil reaction, an evil doing, and God says revenge is His.

G-d says otherwise.

Did God create evil?

Everything God created is good because God is good. The goodness proceeds from God. How was God able to create evil if his nature does not contain evil?

If god created everything he also created evil if you believe evil exists you must credit god for it.
Except evil is not extant. It does not exist. Evil is the absence of good. Good exists.

Go make your argument to those who think God created evil. I'm not the droid you are looking for.

Does fair exist?

no.

Once again it is a value judgement made up by men and not only that it means different things to different people.

Socialism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of socialism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Socialism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership Socialism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Socialists dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. They desire big government and use big government to implement their morally relativistic social policies. Socialism is a religion. The religious nature of socialism explains their hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another. Their dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes. They can be identified by an external locus of control. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. They practice critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

Youve nailed it here. The gaslighter will try and hide socialism as an economic system because Marx, in the absence of God and morality, makes economics the guiding force of everything. If it isn’t (an economic system). It’s a philosophical or religious view of the world. And as for right and wrong...they worship raw force alone.
you're confusing Socialism and secularism.

and Socialism is by definition an governmental system where the State owns all means of production and distribution.

Just because you make up your own definitions doesn't mean they are correct

View attachment 354727
Lets review. And I say lets review because by fact that old rabbi knew nothing. His words "sound" wise but those from above were from the school of imagination.

Lets see. "The imagery of man's heart is evil from his youth"

I agree with that.

But, the poor rabbi took it wrong. He started the fantasy, inventing the following: "God responds... It is you who has made it evil! As a child you did not sin - it is when you matured that you sinned!"

False.

The rabbi is mixing evil with sin to get his point. But the point is not about evil and sin but about good and evil.

And lots of children have evil inclinations even since they are barely two or three years old.

Another failure of the rabbi, he thinks that the chemical and physical reaction of a bitter herb becoming sweet after cooking it several times can be compared to evil inclination becoming good inclination after... after what!

That reminds me the old story of the dudes who decided to "do more evil" so the forgiveness from God can be "greater". LOl.

The human inclination is emotional, a feeling. As an analogy the cooked herb might work, but not so as the practical method.

And, of course, God created evil, because revenge is an evil feeling, an evil reaction, an evil doing, and God says revenge is His.

Revenge is not evil, it's an act of righteous justice.

The language Rabbis tend to use is specifically precise and loaded,
to both cover the literal and and apparently provoke much deeper questions
that are expected to be raised due to the choice of the formulation.

You're not supposed to agree, but further question and research the context of the discourse, i.e. what are the arguments and questions tackled directly, and specifically indirectly.

And in this specific quote the Chofetz Hayim alludes to the ability given to man to actually justify the creation of the evil inclination, i.e. the imagination and material body form, by standing to its urges and directing them to align with the purpose of creation, and thus raise the entire creation to higher purpose.

When man withstands the tests of the evil inclination, it is as well awarded for assisting man in becoming righteous. When man chooses to follow evil inclination, it robs man if his virtue.

Not only can man withstand his evil inclination, but also navigate it for good purpose.

Last edited:

G-d says otherwise.

Did God create evil?

Does fair exist?

no.

So will those who have been duped into attacking religion by the socialists. They don't even know that they are inadvertently bringing about socialism through their actions.

You guys are talking about Marxism, not socialism.
Every state is socialist to extent by definition.

Marxism is evil, socialism is natural.

Forum List

Back